Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:07:33 AM

Just saw that you guys go on tokenmarket recently, there seems to be some good traction, and we're one month way from the ICO launch  Smiley
One month and there is already a lot of talks about this project, we have to hand it to the devs for having a good advertisement campaign. Sometimes you just have to be more aggressive to beat the competition.

You're right. Unofrtunately marketing is often overlooked in blockchain industry

I saw lot's of promising project didn't get enough funding for inadequate marketing and saw lot's of shitty projects gets lots of funding just because of good marketing.

Paypie is doing great marketing right now and has a great project. If they continue like this, success would be inevitable.

I hope you're right. This project needs to banners posted on specialty sites, coinmarketcap and different ICO rating sites.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

Just saw that you guys go on tokenmarket recently, there seems to be some good traction, and we're one month way from the ICO launch  Smiley
One month and there is already a lot of talks about this project, we have to hand it to the devs for having a good advertisement campaign. Sometimes you just have to be more aggressive to beat the competition.

You're right. Unofrtunately marketing is often overlooked in blockchain industry

I saw lot's of promising project didn't get enough funding for inadequate marketing and saw lot's of shitty projects gets lots of funding just because of good marketing.

Paypie is doing great marketing right now and has a great project. If they continue like this, success would be inevitable.

I hope you're right. This project needs to banners posted on specialty sites, coinmarketcap and different ICO rating sites.

Fact of the matter is they have a unique project in the cryptospace. With this current cycle of lack of innovation been present, am sure their ICO will be successful

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:58:07 AM

Interesting project, you also have an German Whitepaper already? At 15 October is this a PRE ITO or the "normal" ITO?
Hello @Buchi-88,thank for your interest.German Whitepaper is being translated and I will remind the translator to submit it soon.You can check German Thread Here.As for now,there is no plan for pre ico or presale and all focus is on 15 October our ICO date.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:19:34 PM

i can see future of accounting on blockchain is there, convincing auditors and company is harder part. hope that as mainstream adopt blockchain technology, this project will succeed. I am definitely long on this 

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

i can see future of accounting on blockchain is there, convincing auditors and company is harder part. hope that as mainstream adopt blockchain technology, this project will succeed. I am definitely long on this 

Auditors will appreciate anything that makes their job easier, the transparency that blockchain offers will prove such. The companies will be a bit harder cos that same transparency will make it far much harder to get away with minor infractions

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:36:32 PM

Auditors will appreciate anything that makes their job easier, the transparency that blockchain offers will prove such. The companies will be a bit harder cos that same transparency will make it far much harder to get away with minor infractions

I don't know in other countries, but I know associations are being created to promote the use of the blockchain in big cities in France, it could have a great impact and help on mass adoption.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:48:15 PM

Who is the escrow for the project and how will the funds be handled/distributed across team when a milestone is reached? whats the minimum and maximum funding for this project to be successful.?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

The concept of PayPie is great, but I can see the global differences regarding the legal status of tokens becoming a hurdle for adoption of PayPie, or any token based business for that matter.

Which is odd because blockchain accounting is more transparent than the mess of paper we currently have to cope with.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:20:53 PM

Why Telegram? Why not Slack? Mostly of projects active in Slack. You have discussions in slack?
Slack has many problems.You get scam messges daily and slack bot can be mainpulated

yeah, I am registered on plenty of slack channels and fed up from the scam messages I'm getting.
But why are the devs of slack not able to prevent their platform from these scammers?

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

Why Telegram? Why not Slack? Mostly of projects active in Slack. You have discussions in slack?
Slack has many problems.You get scam messges daily and slack bot can be mainpulated

yeah, I am registered on plenty of slack channels and fed up from the scam messages I'm getting.
But why are the devs of slack not able to prevent their platform from these scammers?

They didn't say that they are not on slack because of scams. Just the people in here said, slack is full of scam attempts.

I think they just want to be active on one platform and they chose telegram.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:54:10 PM

They didn't say that they are not on slack because of scams. Just the people in here said, slack is full of scam attempts.

I think you're underestimating the world of hurt Slack recently has been for some ICOs. There have been a lot of phishing messages that look superficially legit since they are sent by the Slack bot. If you are going to run an ICO you don't want investors to send funds to the wrong address or having their Ether wallet emptied.

https://medium.com/@Paul__Walsh/smart-business-owner-falls-for-phishing-attack-inside-a-slack-ico-community-c73187000eeb
https://www.ethnews.com/slack-attack---phishing-scam-targets-blockchain-companies
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

I think you're underestimating the world of hurt Slack recently has been for some ICOs. There have been a lot of phishing messages that look superficially legit since they are sent by the Slack bot. If you are going to run an ICO you don't want investors to send funds to the wrong address or having their Ether wallet emptied.

https://medium.com/@Paul__Walsh/smart-business-owner-falls-for-phishing-attack-inside-a-slack-ico-community-c73187000eeb
https://www.ethnews.com/slack-attack---phishing-scam-targets-blockchain-companies

And Telegram is the answer to Slack? Well I can't buy that. Telegram can be affected by the same phising attacks that Slack. There are also some Slack groups with great organization that avoid most scam attacks. I guess it's just being able to master the tool. Anyway I also think that focusing in just one platform is good.

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:15:02 PM

daily? try by the minute. If a scammer has a new "scam text" he just goes down the list of all blockchain slacks. Last night for example my phone couldn't stop beeping. And thanks to that, you also miss important announcements. Slack refuses to change theur setting so that real admins can handle these scams.

Swtichting to Telegram is a smart move.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:44:58 PM

Accounting business and blockchain have a great future. Paypie will link these two possibilit y and make a platform that will be a necessity to use. Its very good cause there is no concurrence and a lot of possible partnership and use for the paypie platform. I will stay for a long time with paypie, the future value will be awesome.
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:46:51 PM

This looks good. Going to look into it.

Who are the competitors to this coin?
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:48:49 PM

how about result ico sale this project ? long time not open this thread , is there good news about this project

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:58:39 PM

how about result ico sale this project ? long time not open this thread , is there good news about this project

Pre-Ico starts in about 1 month from now. With all of the media attention, bitcointalk posts, and other blog posts this project is going to be HUGE I think.

Just wait until the FOMO kicks in and we have a recipe for a SOLD-OUT ICO  Cool Cool

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

I don't think there is real competitors so far in blockchain business. It's more like an blockchain VS non blockchain competition I think.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:10:39 PM

I'm still looking into this. I know Triple Entry Accounting is one of the selling points of blockchain, I even read it in the Don and Alex Tapscott book Blockchain Revolution. But can't find any online apart from PayPie now. Wasn't Consensys working on an application?

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

I'm still looking into this. I know Triple Entry Accounting is one of the selling points of blockchain, I even read it in the Don and Alex Tapscott book Blockchain Revolution. But can't find any online apart from PayPie now. Wasn't Consensys working on an application?

There is Fiscal that I know, but it's been a while since I heard from them.

There must be others but I don't know about them.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: