Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:53:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:53:11 PM

Yes the community is really glad and supportive with paypie. I think the project will be a great sucess and I'm not alone. A lot of people want to join it and have big hope for the future of blockchain accounting.

Yep the team is very experienced and they are getting a lot of traction from the expos.

yes, I have long paid attention to this project because of a strong team, now he has already gathered a lot of attention around him

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonulrk

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:59:33 PM

hi guys, found another one PAYPIE video review , man briefly and clearly states his thoughts, I like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-aZ-FQcVKM

What is presenter don't tell us about cheating in the financial accounts by businesses. If they share all their data on blockchain even if its hashes with timestamps, don't they have to be purely honest. How many businesses run at the current time by revealing financial truth? Even big empires share false statements with the world. How will paypie persuade the common business practitioners? That is the question.
PS92

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:12:20 PM

This looks good. Going to look into it.
Who are the competitors to this coin?
I don't think there is real competitors so far in blockchain business. It's more like an blockchain VS non blockchain competition I think.
Even if competitors come in the game later, the good news is that PayPie is the first one who presented a project on this topic in blockchain so it gives them a big advantage over others. New good ideas must be rewarded.

First mover advantage isn't always an advantage. Think of MySpace for instance. You have to keep innovating.

Paypie is an innovation in itself, myspace earned a lot because it was the first, but it was their fault for not innovating, now they are trying to survive by innovating, but facebook is the king that almost nobody knows myspace anymore, paypie know about this, so they will innovate and answer to whatever competition may arise, they are intelligent people.

Sure hope so and think tthey are indeed ready for the challenge!

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:47:40 PM

Watch this video by Mike from cryptoadvisors.io

PayPie Token Sale is a Go for me - Here is why

Thanks a lot for this share.
This is a really nice video that shows the potential of Paypie! Paypie is doing really great for the moment and I'm certain this ITO will be a success.

Keep it up team.
nice video he has right this ico/project will be a great success...
PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:17 PM

"At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry."

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie
Its a very high ambition but sometime you have to dream big to get your goals, if you want to take 80 percent of the market better target some of those corporate people.

Setting low goals is for people who don't believe in their product!

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:19:00 PM

"At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry."

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie
Its a very high ambition but sometime you have to dream big to get your goals, if you want to take 80 percent of the market better target some of those corporate people.

Exactly, if your product is better then current accounting/credit programs, then you should be able to believe in it. And he isn't saying it will happen overnight, of course adoption will take time.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

hi guys, found another one PAYPIE video review , man briefly and clearly states his thoughts, I like it

What is presenter don't tell us about cheating in the financial accounts by businesses. If they share all their data on blockchain even if its hashes with timestamps, don't they have to be purely honest. How many businesses run at the current time by revealing financial truth? Even big empires share false statements with the world. How will paypie persuade the common business practitioners? That is the question.

The adoption of blockchain tech will improve, and business persuasion will cease to be factor.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:36:55 PM

The adoption of blockchain tech will improve, and business persuasion will cease to be factor.

Well it's true that companies who made some frauds won't want to get into Paypie  Grin
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

PayPie will be adopted by who don't want to lose money (banks), if major banks and financial institutions adopt this, busines men can only adapt, like it or not

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ryderconnolly

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:57:58 PM

The magnificent image of PAYPIE cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

Nick Chandi
CEO Paypie

Exactly, if your product is better then current accounting/credit programs, then you should be able to believe in it. And he isn't saying it will happen overnight, of course adoption will take time.

That's the point. adoption takes time, like we all have seen this during BTCs way until today. If we remember how it started and how far it is now, we should trust into the way PayPie is going with their project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:19:50 PM

Simple, clients will want companies to use blockchain, the first company that uses it will have more clients, it doesn't matter if don't' want the blockchain because they wouldn't be making fraudulent moves anymore, the ones that will adopt blockchain will earn more, and takes more clients sooner or later, so  they will be FORCED to adopt blockchain technology or risk bankrupt, it's just a matter of time really, Blockchain is here to stay and everybody will use it sooner or later.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:26:29 PM

That's a terribly optimistic answer to an excellent question. Are you suggesting that all financial transactions and communication will be hashed in the blockchain? If it's even possible at all, that would take decades if not centuries to materialize.

itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:43:00 PM

A significant amount will occur very quickly once we cross the awareness threshold for crypto of 3% worldwide.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

A significant amount will occur very quickly once we cross the awareness threshold for crypto of 3% worldwide.

How can you be so sure about this number, and how can we measure it  ? Grin
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:23:34 PM

Dear all for security reasons and protect our supporters from scammers we will be closing the Paypie Slack. We will only use Telegram going forward or until we find a new app that allows us to manage messaging. Paypie Slack will be closed soon so join us on Telegram at https://t.me/PayPieTokens.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:29:39 PM

Dear all for security reasons and protect our supporters from scammers we will be closing the Paypie Slack. We will only use Telegram going forward or until we find a new app that allows us to manage messaging. Paypie Slack will be closed soon so join us on Telegram at https://t.me/PayPieTokens.

Good decision with all the scammers nowadays. Make sure the people invest their money in the project instead of risking to loose it to these scamming scum.
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:46:06 PM

Good. I don't see why so many projects even use slack these days, it's a scammers paradise. Much better to use something like Telegram or Discord.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:55:02 PM

Very smart for doing this!
I already logged out from a lot of channels and more are moving to Telegram.

Fucking hate those spammers!
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:54:40 PM

Good. I don't see why so many projects even use slack these days, it's a scammers paradise. Much better to use something like Telegram or Discord.
I agree.Slack has become a nightmare these days and many ICOs opting for discord or Telegram as they are much better and safer.It is a good move by Paypie team And I saw they already have  nearly 500 members.Much more than their slack channel which only had 400 members

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: