Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:53:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:36:47 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 04:02:41 PM by ParRus

tried to join the telegram group but why is that it will says that there is no usernmae or the account does not exist?
will you please help me access it? like providing me some of your invitation link? please.
Telegram invite link : https://t.me/PayPieTokens

hello mate, i need an INVITATION LINK.. not that link since i tried that already but i cant join to that cause i think my number is restricted ti access that. please send me an invitation link if you are in their telegram
Those telegram links dont wanna open for me in firefox, it says "address wasnt understood", so i have to open it with a different browser. Try it yourself.
telegram -this is application for your smartphone! I was joined to PAYPIE telegram in the following way: I have Google Chrome browser in PC and smartphone, all synchronized -add a page with telegram link to the bookmarks in your PC, then go to Google Chrome in smartphone, if the device is synchronized  - go to bookmark with telegram link, open with the application and join!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:42:23 PM

Canada and USA still not allowed to participate?
This is because they policy. I think this project is welcome everybody in the world but some country want ban ICO and control it

It's not Canada and US. It's US and Hongkong. That's because there policy and it's good thing for us.

I think China changed its policy about ICO recently, chinese could be ban from ICOs too.

Yep, from now own it will be third country to join the forces against us and us against them. Too much fun.

Well, some third world countries haven't adopted cryptocurrencies yet, they are more like informal things, and those governments don't know even that, so they kind of flourish secretly, like in my country, so eventually those countries will embrace bitcoin and the blockchain, USA and China and Singapur somehow think it is bad, they should already make some regulatory measures instead of just ban it, one of the reasons is that Blockchain economy is insanely fast for them, anyway, Paypie will prove that Blockchain can be very useful for managing companies, or Economies, with their accounting and risk management.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:56:27 PM

tried to join the telegram group but why is that it will says that there is no usernmae or the account does not exist?
will you please help me access it? like providing me some of your invitation link? please.
Telegram invite link : https://t.me/PayPieTokens

hello mate, i need an INVITATION LINK.. not that link since i tried that already but i cant join to that cause i think my number is restricted ti access that. please send me an invitation link if you are in their telegram
Those telegram links dont wanna open for me in firefox, it says "address wasnt understood", so i have to open it with a different browser. Try it yourself.

I'm getting that too with Telegram links. you can go directly to the site and look for the project manually , but it's a hassle.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:26:39 PM

This is because they policy. I think this project is welcome everybody in the world but some country want ban ICO and control it

It's not Canada and US. It's US and Hongkong. That's because there policy and it's good thing for us.

I think China changed its policy about ICO recently, chinese could be ban from ICOs too.

Yep, from now own it will be third country to join the forces against us and us against them. Too much fun.

Well, some third world countries haven't adopted cryptocurrencies yet, they are more like informal things, and those governments don't know even that, so they kind of flourish secretly, like in my country, so eventually those countries will embrace bitcoin and the blockchain, USA and China and Singapur somehow think it is bad, they should already make some regulatory measures instead of just ban it, one of the reasons is that Blockchain economy is insanely fast for them, anyway, Paypie will prove that Blockchain can be very useful for managing companies, or Economies, with their accounting and risk management.

These states ban cryptocurrencies because they are afraid of the blockchain technology making their financial system obsolete. I think it will soon become a tough fight government vs. cryptocurrencies.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:31:18 PM

I think paypie react very well with the slack decision. They want to take care of their community and it's  very important for a project like that. They prefer protect us and change app to communicate with us. Its true that slack has a lot of scammers these days. Thanks paypie team !
Yes my friend, there are a plethora of scams on all crypto related slack groups. But my favorite Roll Eyes (sarcasm) is the Myetherwallet phishing attempt, the one where they ask you to donate 25% of your crypto investment made to an ICO, in exchange for 100% return on interest. Most slack groups have disabled the slackbot, or have turned their channel into an announcement only thread.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:32:16 PM

"Some have blamed lenders for inappropriately approving loans for subprime applicants, despite signs that people with poor scores were at high risk for not repaying the loan. By not considering whether the person could afford the payments if they were to increase in the future, many of these loans may have put the borrowers at risk of default.
Some banks have reduced their reliance on FICO scoring. For example, Golden West Financial (which merged with Wachovia Bank in 2006) abandoned FICO scores for a more costly analysis of a potential borrower's assets and employment before giving a loan.
According to the experts at MyFico.com, credit scores are enhanced by having multiple credit cards, the use of credit cards, and having installment loans. However, financially secure individuals who do not use multiple credit cards and/or self finance installment type expenses may be inaccurately assessed a lower credit score."

Do you think that PayPie could have been a problem solver in this situation and prevent the subprimes bubble and 2008 crisis ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

"Some have blamed lenders for inappropriately approving loans for subprime applicants, despite signs that people with poor scores were at high risk for not repaying the loan. By not considering whether the person could afford the payments if they were to increase in the future, many of these loans may have put the borrowers at risk of default.
Some banks have reduced their reliance on FICO scoring. For example, Golden West Financial (which merged with Wachovia Bank in 2006) abandoned FICO scores for a more costly analysis of a potential borrower's assets and employment before giving a loan.
According to the experts at MyFico.com, credit scores are enhanced by having multiple credit cards, the use of credit cards, and having installment loans. However, financially secure individuals who do not use multiple credit cards and/or self finance installment type expenses may be inaccurately assessed a lower credit score."

Do you think that PayPie could have been a problem solver in this situation and prevent the subprimes bubble and 2008 crisis ?

Well, we're talking about individuals here, their information would not appear on the blockchain, even if the company which granted them a loan would use triple accounting, there would not be any information about customers written in the ledger, so impossible to know the credit risk imo.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:59:35 PM

Well, we're talking about individuals here, their information would not appear on the blockchain, even if the company which granted them a loan would use triple accounting, there would not be any information about customers written in the ledger, so impossible to know the credit risk imo.

Yes I think PayPie is targeting more SMEs than individuals.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:11:47 PM

Yes I think PayPie is targeting more SMEs than individuals.
Small investors also can benefit from Paypie. This platform will be cheaper than traditional accountants and more reliable
kateheoa

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:30:06 PM

have you considered the barrier PayPie will come against with businesses with regards to their sensitive and private data?

why would a company decide to link all of their books and data to this platform?

the company  need to first educate the potential companies before any company would be conlmfortable using their services.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

There are still a lot of people, but a lot. Who doesnt know about this world.
There is still so much gaining here and money will keep getting into the blockchain. I'm glad that I'm here and can see platforms like this changing a small part in this world.
SzeChun

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

have you considered the barrier PayPie will come against with businesses with regards to their sensitive and private data?

why would a company decide to link all of their books and data to this platform?

the company  need to first educate the potential companies before any company would be conlmfortable using their services.
thats part of closing business partnerships. same problem almost every other platform has.
SzeChun

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

Sounds promising. Might drop 10 ETH based on the team background. Nice
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

thats part of closing business partnerships. same problem almost every other platform has.

Its a valid Point. Given the early adoption of bc this is a real faced problem in several areas. Also reason why private masternodes are set-up for larger companies doing this kind of work already.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

A few weeks ago asked the same question and some other users here said PayPie has anonymity features for that. I looked it up in the whitepaper, but there aren't too many details written about them.

We will also be able to anonymize financial data from many kinds of businesses and use that to give small business owners or investors an idea of lending opportunities and compared to anonymized data from other firms in their industry.

Would be nice to see an example.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

A few weeks ago asked the same question and some other users here said PayPie has anonymity features for that. I looked it up in the whitepaper, but there aren't too many details written about them.

We will also be able to anonymize financial data from many kinds of businesses and use that to give small business owners or investors an idea of lending opportunities and compared to anonymized data from other firms in their industry.

Would be nice to see an example.

Paypie uses the blockchain, and there is where all the date will be located, the blockchain is the most secure place to save big amounts of data, and it will be easy to implement, I imagine that the specific details will be shared among the clients, because it will be a little different for each company, because of the differences of businesses they may be in
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:31:39 PM

Sounds promising. Might drop 10 ETH based on the team background. Nice
yes i also want to invest but I dont have much.I hope eth falls so I can buy more to invest

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:57:04 PM

The Paypie algorithm seems to be very strong, team said that they will be able to anonymize financial data and use theses data to let other compagnies compare there data to have an idea of lending opportunities. Its very powerfull, alt of compagnies will want to use this.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:16:07 AM

Dear all for security reasons and protect our supporters from scammers we will be closing the Paypie Slack. We will only use Telegram going forward or until we find a new app that allows us to manage messaging. Paypie Slack will be closed soon so join us on Telegram at https://t.me/PayPieTokens.

Good. I don't see why so many projects even use slack these days, it's a scammers paradise. Much better to use something like Telegram or Discord.
I agree.Slack has become a nightmare these days and many ICOs opting for discord or Telegram as they are much better and safer.It is a good move by Paypie team And I saw they already have  nearly 500 members.Much more than their slack channel which only had 400 members

Thank you Wapinter! Telegram is the way to go. 580 members now.
javelin69

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:19:30 AM

Sounds like paypal sort of somewhat
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: