Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:43:08 AM

Sounds like paypal sort of somewhat
Lol seems like you didn't care to read even single post on this thread Cheesy

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

Dear all for security reasons and protect our supporters from scammers we will be closing the Paypie Slack. We will only use Telegram going forward or until we find a new app that allows us to manage messaging. Paypie Slack will be closed soon so join us on Telegram at https://t.me/PayPieTokens.

Good decision with all the scammers nowadays. Make sure the people invest their money in the project instead of risking to loose it to these scamming scum.
Really revolting the situation with the Slacks, I had my losses and hope for better days in this, I'll be joining Telegran, because I need to follow the project, in a selective list of promising Paypie is certainly on top, excellent investment to make
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:08:37 AM

Lol. this actually had me chuckling. Paypie, Paypal. sound similar, so must be alike.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:22:54 AM

The Paypie algorithm seems to be very strong, team said that they will be able to anonymize financial data and use theses data to let other compagnies compare there data to have an idea of lending opportunities. Its very powerfull, alt of compagnies will want to use this.

That's the beauty of blockchain and after the Equifax hack it's the need of the hour.
murzame

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:25:14 AM

It looks like you have a good idea for upcoming ico! I think that i will contribute some ETH for you.  Wink
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:52:40 AM

The Paypie algorithm seems to be very strong, team said that they will be able to anonymize financial data and use theses data to let other compagnies compare there data to have an idea of lending opportunities. Its very powerfull, alt of compagnies will want to use this.

That's the beauty of blockchain and after the Equifax hack it's the need of the hour.

Don't get it confused, but a blockchain is just a ledger and the company compiling the ledger can just be hacked like any other company.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KENZU7

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:10:03 AM

have you considered the barrier PayPie will come against with businesses with regards to their sensitive and private data?

why would a company decide to link all of their books and data to this platform?

the company  need to first educate the potential companies before any company would be conlmfortable using their services.

A few weeks ago asked the same question and some other users here said PayPie has anonymity features for that. I looked it up in the whitepaper, but there aren't too many details written about them.

We will also be able to anonymize financial data from many kinds of businesses and use that to give small business owners or investors an idea of lending opportunities and compared to anonymized data from other firms in their industry.

Would be nice to see an example.

Paypie uses the blockchain, and there is where all the date will be located, the blockchain is the most secure place to save big amounts of data, and it will be easy to implement, I imagine that the specific details will be shared among the clients, because it will be a little different for each company, because of the differences of businesses they may be in

Paypie, your biggest share of the pie are companies that have ICOed or Tokenised, they are all here. Investors of cryptos and tokens should demand these companies to maintain public ledger accounting. Don't just sell us something and disappear. The revolution is here!

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:46:14 AM

Lol. this actually had me chuckling. Paypie, Paypal. sound similar, so must be alike.

it's accounting and risk management, nothing like Paypal, but hopefully it will be as successful.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

have you considered the barrier PayPie will come against with businesses with regards to their sensitive and private data?

why would a company decide to link all of their books and data to this platform?

the company  need to first educate the potential companies before any company would be conlmfortable using their services.

A few weeks ago asked the same question and some other users here said PayPie has anonymity features for that. I looked it up in the whitepaper, but there aren't too many details written about them.

We will also be able to anonymize financial data from many kinds of businesses and use that to give small business owners or investors an idea of lending opportunities and compared to anonymized data from other firms in their industry.

Would be nice to see an example.

Paypie uses the blockchain, and there is where all the date will be located, the blockchain is the most secure place to save big amounts of data, and it will be easy to implement, I imagine that the specific details will be shared among the clients, because it will be a little different for each company, because of the differences of businesses they may be in

Paypie, your biggest share of the pie are companies that have ICOed or Tokenised, they are all here. Investors of cryptos and tokens should demand these companies to maintain public ledger accounting. Don't just sell us something and disappear. The revolution is here!

paypie is invaluable to any company that aims to make their accounting transparent, not just companies that had an  icos

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:15:58 AM

Paypie is totaly in the decentralization way of think we have in crypto. They want a total transparent accounting and risk management platform. Where alla data are anonymous and public, so each data can be use be all compagnies to see if what they can do in the future for lending or to manage their risk in different way. All the blockchain compagnies wil want to use paypie.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:18:56 AM

Paypie's vision is pretty great. It will be good to have some decentralized version of this kind of application.
Paypie is getting good traction from users all over the world.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:06:26 AM

it's accounting and risk management, nothing like Paypal, but hopefully it will be as successful.

Yes it has nothing like paypal but still when you say pay, sometimes it's default finishing with pal. I wrote one time in thread by mistake too.

I can say i hope one thay paypie would be bigger than paypal. It has potential to do so in long term of course Smiley

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:51:58 AM

Yes it has nothing like paypal but still when you say pay, sometimes it's default finishing with pal. I wrote one time in thread by mistake too.

I can say i hope one thay paypie would be bigger than paypal. It has potential to do so in long term of course Smiley

Maybe sometime in the future it will be the other way round. People write 'pay' and automatically finish with 'pie'.  Grin Then we know, Paypie has become a bigger success story than paypal

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:04:29 AM

Paypie's vision is pretty great. It will be good to have some decentralized version of this kind of application.

Indeed! Everyday the community is growing. More and more are joining Slack or being active in this thread.
PayPie is getting the attention it deserved! One of the most promosing ICO's out there for the moment.

This one will be worth investing in!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:06:23 AM

but thats a overall normal problem. the name is just tooo familiar with paypal and can be misunderstood very easily. but it is a nice try to get on the paypal wave and get some more media awareness by riding it and being something totally different Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:11:00 AM

but thats a overall normal problem. the name is just tooo familiar with paypal and can be misunderstood very easily. but it is a nice try to get on the paypal wave and get some more media awareness by riding it and being something totally different Smiley

Marketing wise i don't know if it's such a good idea to take a similar name.
But then again i'm no marketeer Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

it depends how it's promoted. even though the 2 products are different, there are people who might confuse them. it would be good if the team makes an effort to differentiate themselves from similar sounding companies.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

From accountax expo we know that paypie is the first one who come with blockchain idea, and yes they got a lot of attention.
Also their team is very ambitious, i really believe in this project.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

It would be easier to remember PAYPIE as it sounds like a well known entity such as PAYPAL. That's what we call "brand recall" in marketing parlance. But then the two entities are entirely different. Smiley
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:20:00 AM

It would be easier to remember PAYPIE as it sounds like a well known entity such as PAYPAL. That's what we call "brand recall" in marketing parlance. But then the two entities are entirely different. Smiley

Call me spoilsport but the name is probably something I don't like from this project. It's true that it resembles Paypal and that's a marketing strategy, but in the end I don't feel it delivers the power it aims to have. I'd have rather selected an abstract name. Paypie sounds like a paying cake - maybe too funny for something serious as accounting.

Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: