Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:32:16 AM

Sounds like paypal sort of somewhat
Lol seems like you didn't care to read even single post on this thread Cheesy

but thats a overall normal problem. the name is just tooo familiar with paypal and can be misunderstood very easily. but it is a nice try to get on the paypal wave and get some more media awareness by riding it and being something totally different Smiley

Marketing wise i don't know if it's such a good idea to take a similar name.
But then again i'm no marketeer Smiley

It would be easier to remember PAYPIE as it sounds like a well known entity such as PAYPAL. That's what we call "brand recall" in marketing parlance. But then the two entities are entirely different. Smiley

Call me spoilsport but the name is probably something I don't like from this project. It's true that it resembles Paypal and that's a marketing strategy, but in the end I don't feel it delivers the power it aims to have. I'd have rather selected an abstract name. Paypie sounds like a paying cake - maybe too funny for something serious as accounting.
Well, for me its a great name, short, easy to remember, nice-looking.
I dont know how to describe it actually  Grin, but its really a cool name. As comfortable as mentioning apple.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

Paypie's vision is pretty great. It will be good to have some decentralized version of this kind of application.
Paypie is getting good traction from users all over the world.
From accountax expo we know that paypie is the first one who come with blockchain idea, and yes they got a lot of attention.
Also their team is very ambitious, i really believe in this project.

Looking forward to more Expo's as Paypie team is determined towards the ICO and we will see the positive results soon.
For people who are mentioning Paypal here, you should probably see the videos and look into the website.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:38:20 AM

I also did a video review of this cool project. Check it out and let me know what you think?

https://youtu.be/o-aZ-FQcVKM

This is a great review! It really nails all the main points of the project and makes it easy for someone new to the PayPie project to understand what it's all about.

blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

How will PPP holders will be protected if invoice seller default?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:06:16 PM

I also did a video review of this cool project. Check it out and let me know what you think?

https://youtu.be/o-aZ-FQcVKM

This is a great review! It really nails all the main points of the project and makes it easy for someone new to the PayPie project to understand what it's all about.

They should feature it somewhere. This is a good stuff. It will be helpful to understand Paypie's actual use cases.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:36:47 PM

but thats a overall normal problem. the name is just tooo familiar with paypal and can be misunderstood very easily. but it is a nice try to get on the paypal wave and get some more media awareness by riding it and being something totally different Smiley

It would be easier to remember PAYPIE as it sounds like a well known entity such as PAYPAL. That's what we call "brand recall" in marketing parlance. But then the two entities are entirely different. Smiley

Call me spoilsport but the name is probably something I don't like from this project. It's true that it resembles Paypal and that's a marketing strategy, but in the end I don't feel it delivers the power it aims to have. I'd have rather selected an abstract name. Paypie sounds like a paying cake - maybe too funny for something serious as accounting.
Well, for me its a great name, short, easy to remember, nice-looking.
I dont know how to describe it actually  Grin, but its really a cool name. As comfortable as mentioning apple.

I love the name too. It makes me a little bit hungry though. I become like when i see paypie. Mmmm paypieee..

Everything about project, running perfect to this moment - name, publicity, team, reviews etc. - I hope it continues like this.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:39:42 PM

Paypie is gettin lots of attention everywhere.Big whales looking to eat all tokens during ico.I hope the find some ways so that small investors can also buy.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

Paypie is gettin lots of attention everywhere.Big whales looking to eat all tokens during ico.I hope the find some ways so that small investors can also buy.

I hope the project can keep potential investors attracted till the ICO starts. Almost one month till the ICO starts is quite a long time in the crypto world.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:14:45 PM

I also dont like the name. It doesnt sound unique, but then again that is the purpose of that name. As long as the team behind it is great, it doesnt matter.
They really know how to advertise their project and this is one of the most important things in this flood of ICOs.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:00:33 PM

I hope the project can keep potential investors attracted till the ICO starts. Almost one month till the ICO starts is quite a long time in the crypto world.

It's just more time to get the word out. they've been making moves in this time, partnerships and expos

LeyMonte

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

tried to join the telegram group but why is that it will says that there is no usernmae or the account does not exist?
will you please help me access it? like providing me some of your invitation link? please.
Telegram invite link : https://t.me/PayPieTokens

hello mate, i need an INVITATION LINK.. not that link since i tried that already but i cant join to that cause i think my number is restricted ti access that. please send me an invitation link if you are in their telegram
Hi the Telegram link https://t.me/PayPieTokens working fine for evryone.You can try to join froom the link available on http://Paypie.com
If you still have problems,ping me on Telegram @LoveCrypto(wapinter) and I will invite you  Smiley

thank you mate. i will try it again hoping i could get in. if not i will contact you on telegram. Smiley thanks a lot!

Hello, it looks like an invitation link for me.
I dont know about your problem, maybe you can screenshot it.
Did you download the telegram app or youre using the web version?
The problem only happens only for paypie link or also for other invitation link?

my problem is when i click the link, it will redirect me to my telegram app.. then it will just pop up like no username found.. Sad
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:58:21 PM

Hello, it looks like an invitation link for me.
I dont know about your problem, maybe you can screenshot it.
Did you download the telegram app or youre using the web version?
The problem only happens only for paypie link or also for other invitation link?

my problem is when i click the link, it will redirect me to my telegram app.. then it will just pop up like no username found.. Sad
Oh im sorry, i know nothing about that error, when I clicked the link I went directly to the paypie group and only need to click join
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:05:47 PM

Well, it's quite rare now to see whales getting most part of the ICO. Too much funds involved, it's not like some months ago.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

It's just more time to get the word out. they've been making moves in this time, partnerships and expos

After 2 weeks, I think PAYPIE will gather more supporters & potential investors that will be essential for its success, and that more than 3 weeks left for intensive information campaign and activities before the ICO is ideal.
3 weeks are enough for marketing and gathering new investors. Mark my words - this ICO will be end in couple hours!
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:17:17 PM

After 2 weeks, I think PAYPIE will gather more supporters & potential investors that will be essential for its success, and that more than 3 weeks left for intensive information campaign and activities before the ICO is ideal.
3 weeks are enough for marketing and gathering new investors. Mark my words - this ICO will be end in couple hours!

At this point in time about the crypto world, I don/t think there are enough investors to make a project in general finished the first couple of Hours, there are too many ICOs, so the investors are split, some will invest in more than one, some will only invest in 1, Paypie will reach their goal in its timeframe, perhaps a bit less, but not by much, Paypie has a solid service, so don't worry if the investments stop for some time, people will invest at the last minute.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:22:41 PM

Well, it's quite rare now to see whales getting most part of the ICO. Too much funds involved, it's not like some months ago.
A big problem is that many projects are overpaid nowadays but I am sure that paypie is such a nice idea that paypie will not be overbought.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:27:10 PM

At this point in time about the crypto world, I don/t think there are enough investors to make a project in general finished the first couple of Hours, there are too many ICOs, so the investors are split, some will invest in more than one, some will only invest in 1, Paypie will reach their goal in its timeframe, perhaps a bit less, but not by much, Paypie has a solid service, so don't worry if the investments stop for some time, people will invest at the last minute.

I don't think so.

Look at monetha for instance. It sold out in 2 minutes.

And if you look at paypie, it's great project, getting great publicity and also great team behind it. There is like 25 days to their ico's start but i am seing lots of people saying that definetly invest paypie. So if they sold out instantly i won't be shocked.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

Heimer

Im not sure about few hours. Too many new ICO every day now. But they have 1 mounth for raise funds. So I think, any problem to raise all amount in this period. Project seems have nice potencial.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

"Some have blamed lenders for inappropriately approving loans for subprime applicants, despite signs that people with poor scores were at high risk for not repaying the loan. By not considering whether the person could afford the payments if they were to increase in the future, many of these loans may have put the borrowers at risk of default.
Some banks have reduced their reliance on FICO scoring. For example, Golden West Financial (which merged with Wachovia Bank in 2006) abandoned FICO scores for a more costly analysis of a potential borrower's assets and employment before giving a loan.
According to the experts at MyFico.com, credit scores are enhanced by having multiple credit cards, the use of credit cards, and having installment loans. However, financially secure individuals who do not use multiple credit cards and/or self finance installment type expenses may be inaccurately assessed a lower credit score."

Do you think that PayPie could have been a problem solver in this situation and prevent the subprimes bubble and 2008 crisis ?

Well, we're talking about individuals here, their information would not appear on the blockchain, even if the company which granted them a loan would use triple accounting, there would not be any information about customers written in the ledger, so impossible to know the credit risk imo.

Yes I think PayPie is targeting more SMEs than individuals.
What does SME stand for? If it stands for small & medium enterprises, then yes, I think they are more or less in the pursuit of companies rather than individuals. They state that many businesses suffer from transparency and latency issues with their account ledgers. Utilizing the blockchain can significantly help this problem.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

if you're fast you can get in faster than the wales. i usually camp ICO to get in on the lowest price possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: