Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
pfdsotm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:02:40 PM

Is this ICO open to US investors, given it's a "utility" token rather than a "security"?
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

is there a direkt exchange planned from PPP to a fiat?
I'm not quite sure, but if you want to invest in Paypie you need ETH. Ethereum can be obtained on shapeshift or coinbase for USD and then you will be able to invest  Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

What will industry reserved amount be use for?

Those are reserve tokens solely for the purpose to develop partnerships to build strong ecosystem and acquisitions. Experts in the industry know that growth in the ecosystem is very important to increase the demand of tokens. If you look at any major ICO that’s disrupting the legacy players, you will see partner tokens are very important. I Recently I had a chat with few friends who are CEOs including Steven (Rivetz) & Vinny (Civic) and they have already started building these relationships on the future use of those tokens. In fact, one of them is already taking a piece of the pie from a multi-billion dollar company just because of partnership tokens. At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry.

That's a lot of words but I have to be honest, the words are quite vague.

It's the first time I hear the concept of "partnership tokens". Google doesn't really help me explain it. Is it like giving out shares to another company in return for integration of PayPie with their platform?

Well, not exactly shares. Paypie can transform those shares in cash - by selling them on the exchanges - to use that money. But of course they could also use the tokens.

IF they start selling the tokens on an exchange i think that would be very bad for the trust in the company.
I think they better use them for marketing and or other purposes.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:13:21 PM

Those are reserve tokens solely for the purpose to develop partnerships to build strong ecosystem and acquisitions. Experts in the industry know that growth in the ecosystem is very important to increase the demand of tokens. If you look at any major ICO that’s disrupting the legacy players, you will see partner tokens are very important. I Recently I had a chat with few friends who are CEOs including Steven (Rivetz) & Vinny (Civic) and they have already started building these relationships on the future use of those tokens. In fact, one of them is already taking a piece of the pie from a multi-billion dollar company just because of partnership tokens. At PayPie our goal is to execute fast and, not only become a market leader but control that position just like Google does it today for the search market. Google gets almost 80% and next company gets only 5-6% of the market. We want to become like Google in our industry.

It's the first time I hear the concept of "partnership tokens". Google doesn't really help me explain it. Is it like giving out shares to another company in return for integration of PayPie with their platform?

I would also like to hear an elaboration on the partner tokens. Can you give an example of how this would work? Or what you envision with these?

Yes it's quite vague, you reserve tokens to third-party entities and they will be locked in those for future uses by these third-party entity?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:19:17 PM

I'm not quite sure, but if you want to invest in Paypie you need ETH. Ethereum can be obtained on shapeshift or coinbase for USD and then you will be able to invest  Wink
I imagine that there will be an exchange inside the ecosystem, only for the companies that use it, and even perhaps the ones that require the feature, I don't  think is for the public, the public will have only the tokens on exchanges, then you can use fiat.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

I would also like to hear an elaboration on the partner tokens. Can you give an example of how this would work? Or what you envision with these?

Yes it's quite vague, you reserve tokens to third-party entities and they will be locked in those for future uses by these third-party entity?

Couldn't it be possible for them to give away some of these tokens for free to interested businesses so they can try out the platform?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:22:37 PM

Most of the times, this kind of locked tokens put in escrow wallets and the owner can't access them before the designated date. I don't know are they doing like this but it's very good way to do.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

Is this ICO open to US investors, given it's a "utility" token rather than a "security"?
I would also like to know, are american based investors able to participate in the initial coin offering? Is this startup like an decentralized version of Equifax? Does this company follow U.S financial compliancy laws?

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:34:53 PM

thanks a lot!
and the other direction works the same but other way around i guess
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:48:56 PM

Maybe PAYPIE could forge a partnership deal on a particular company that will utilize it, thus making the token in demand.
Oh yea that would be great. But I think it's really hard to find a company which wants to test an unestablished product.
I think we have to wait until the product is completely finished.

Crypto_Profits

Activity: 132

-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

Many ICOs now days, best of luck
DoctorStrange

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:59:44 PM

It's very difficult to monitor all of them for investors...
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:02:58 PM

Couldn't it be possible for them to give away some of these tokens for free to interested businesses so they can try out the platform?
Maybe, but this won't be good move. Busines usually have got huge amount of money for that purposes. Even if Paypie will giveaway some of it's tokens this would be too small for each of participant to try this platform
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:51:32 PM

It's very difficult to monitor all of them for investors...

it is difficult, but if you browse different rating websites you can get an idea of what's moving on the market.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:04:18 PM

I think its a good things that paypie keep a part of token to build partnership and improve the platform. Partnership is the key of the sucess of a project like paypie, especially for a good start. I think paypie will be enjoyed by blockchain compagnies and use by a lot of them.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

I would also like to know, are american based investors able to participate in the initial coin offering? Is this startup like an decentralized version of Equifax? Does this company follow U.S financial compliancy laws?

Paypie is based in Canada.We have regional regulators and our local body is BCSC. We are still in discussion with them to open it up for Canadians and USA residents. We have a call scheduled next week and hopefully that will give us some idea on how to proceed on the issue.

EgoPaintedGrey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:49:16 PM

PayPie aims to change the way accounting is done by small and medium size businesses, as it leverages blockchain to enable live financial audits, speed up credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring process.
niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

Paypie is based in Canada.We have regional regulators and our local body is BCSC. We are still in discussion with them to open it up for Canadians and USA residents. We have a call scheduled next week and hopefully that will give us some idea on how to proceed on the issue.

What is Paypies policy for all things asian related. Like everything that is happening in China ?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:09:34 PM

How are the regulations in Canada? Is it generally allowed for Canadians to enter ICOs or is it the same situation as in USA?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hackis

Activity: 330

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:14:19 PM

Probably not, since basically every ICO out there prohibits US investors from participating, utility or security ones.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: