Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:21:44 PM

Really nice for paypie to go in Korea, team continue to spread the word everywhere about the project. Its really nice, paypie start to have a huge visibility and will become a major actor in the accounting world, as a disrupt technologies and a platform for blockchain a compagnies.

I wonder how the market is in Korea though. I haven't heard a lot about it.

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

Nice to hear about Korea! People are crazy there with cyptos, just look at Bithumb and Coinone volumes. With China's bans Korea and Japan will be the main markets of the east
thanks for north korea. with every nuclear missile  they shot make people in korea and japan invest into crypto more

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:31:41 PM

Really nice for paypie to go in Korea, team continue to spread the word everywhere about the project. Its really nice, paypie start to have a huge visibility and will become a major actor in the accounting world, as a disrupt technologies and a platform for blockchain a compagnies.

south Korea has a huge crypto market. more and more people are interested in crypto there even old people who heard about the technology ask their grandchildren to show them how to invest.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

AI will never win against human brain.
God create human, human cant win against God absolutely
Human create technology/AI, technology/AI cant win against human.

But technology/AI can improve many things to facilitate/boost human work.

Who says it's a competition? Maybe it's a collaborative effort.

All I'm saying is that it takes time to train agents, that people should adjust their expectations accordingly. Not that they won't ever be good enough for PayPie to process invoices and other documents.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

I just read this one year old article about machine learning and credit scoring http://www.emric.com/how-to-use-machine-learning-in-credit-scoring/. Nice to see that machine learning algorithm exist already but no one is using blockchain technology and smart contracts, you can manipulate them easely

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mjsocool

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

Replace all accountants with AI and machine learning Smiley Even so Paypie will have a place on the market then

In due time. Wink

People expect too much from AI and Machine Learning in such a short time period. The agents need to be trained specifically for accounting. That's going to take a few years. For now we are stuck with humans and human errors.
maybe you're right, people can not get close to creating something like a human brain, all because a person is not perfect in himself. and there is a fear if they create AI - can get out of control like in terminator or other movies this genre Wink

GOOGLE'S AI WINS FIFTH AND FINAL GAME AGAINST GO GENIUS LEE SEDOL.
see deepblue (AI) can do Cheesy

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

Nice to hear about Korea! People are crazy there with cyptos, just look at Bithumb and Coinone volumes. With China's bans Korea and Japan will be the main markets of the east

what exactly happened in korea?
Rigorous

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:12:41 PM

Replace all accountants with AI and machine learning Smiley Even so Paypie will have a place on the market then

In due time. Wink

People expect too much from AI and Machine Learning in such a short time period. The agents need to be trained specifically for accounting. That's going to take a few years. For now we are stuck with humans and human errors.
maybe you're right, people can not get close to creating something like a human brain, all because a person is not perfect in himself. and there is a fear if they create AI - can get out of control like in terminator or other movies this genre Wink

Exactly. But it has taken years of human research to get to that point.

Going back to the duck car image, it's actually not the AI that's failing, but the teacher and tester's inability to properly define what we mean by car. We expect a physical car, but what we asked the computer was "show me a match of what appears similar to the set of car images we've given you".

If PayPie starts to implement AI and machine learning they must be well aware of such pitfalls.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:16:45 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 02:47:15 PM by toolucky98

Who says it's a competition? Maybe it's a collaborative effort.

All I'm saying is that it takes time to train agents, that people should adjust their expectations accordingly. Not that they won't ever be good enough for PayPie to process invoices and other documents.
Oh, im sorry i forgot to erase your quote before, i was  just responding to ParRus's opinion.
My point was not about competition, its just AI cant be better than human brain.

Lol, that is not the last match in the world  Cheesy
Lets see that AI will be a stepping stone for the emergence of a better player, that AI will instead further enhance the ability of his opponent (human) rather than his own ability.
At least, this is what i have seen in other games.
Tylo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

Good project, but doesn't this assume that the company keep there transactions record not encrypted ? The ethereum blockchain is not yet capable of supporting encrypted transaction (unlike monero for example) but this might be the case in a few month / years, they are working on it. I see most company if running their business on the ethereum blockhain making most of their transaction in an anonymous manner.
Also, if you give false data to your investors you are punishable by law and will have to refund the money.

The project looks really good, but don't you think those are problems ?
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:40:13 PM

An amazing review on our product

Well, yes, interesting, but very brief. And in general it is already described here. I did not recognize the new one. But it's good that the information is published, the project is moving forward.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

In due time. Wink

like 1,5 months ago a read an anonymous article: it said that facebooks AI department had to shut down a projects because computers devolped a language which wasnt understandable for humans. and if the western world exploits the rest of the world just because they can - what would computers do? they have no moral (yes its qestionable if politicians have moral...)
Rigorous

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:42:49 PM

Good project, but doesn't this assume that the company keep there transactions record not encrypted ? The ethereum blockchain is not yet capable of supporting encrypted transaction (unlike monero for example) but this might be the case in a few month / years, they are working on it. I see most company if running their business on the ethereum blockhain making most of their transaction in an anonymous manner.

The documents are stored in IPFS and linked to in the blockchain through hashes. Check the whitepaper for an illustration.

Also, if you give false data to your investors you are punishable by law and will have to refund the money.

Which false data do you mean?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

In due time. Wink

like 1,5 months ago a read an anonymous article: it said that facebooks AI department had to shut down a projects because computers devolped a language which wasnt understandable for humans. and if the western world exploits the rest of the world just because they can - what would computers do? they have no moral (yes its qestionable if politicians have moral...)

Years before, Kasparov lost to deep blue and that debate has concluded.

Ai always better from humans. There is human error but not ai error. Only ai error based on human errors.

And for paypie, there is not a necessity for amazing ai. The work is not too complex so I don't understand what is the debate for.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

The project looks really good, but don't you think those are problems ?

They may have created a way around for now, when ethereum support encrypted transactions they will include it in the system, besides, all the date is inside the ecosystem, which in itself is encrypted, so it would be something similar to a sandbox I think, but lets wait for an official response, I would like to know the details of it Cheesy.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:06:12 PM

Exciting news everybody!

The PayPie team is going to Korea! Woohoo! Our CEO, Nick Chandi, will have a MeetUp in Korea to get to know you a little better. If you are from any of the regional locations, It will be an excellent opportunity for you to clarify all your questions with some face-to-face interaction with the team.

First Canada, then the USA, and now Korea! Such a thrilling ride this one has been! So come aboard the PayPie train and meet us for a nice chat! Save the date and see you soon!

https://www.meetup.com/ko-KR/KR-Token-%EB%94%94%EC%A7%80%ED%84%B8-%EC%9E%90%EC%82%B0-%EB%B0%8B%EC%97%85/events/243512383/

Argh :/ I am in Japan from Monday, but can't travel to South Korea for now. Would have loved to take part in such a meet up Sad Anyways, good luck and have fun in Korea.
work is in full swing! you guys are fine fellows don't sit at one place
Korea is a country of advanced technology and business - I sure that PAYPIE will be adapt and able to find the area of application there
fb39ca4

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

PlayGame.com

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:14:29 PM

:/ Is day ICo change again. as I remember 5/10 is ICO day. now it was changed to 15/10

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

Korea market is crazy , the total growth in 2017 is very huge, but the specific number I do not know

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:25:27 PM

Exciting news everybody!

The PayPie team is going to Korea! Woohoo! Our CEO, Nick Chandi, will have a MeetUp in Korea to get to know you a little better. If you are from any of the regional locations, It will be an excellent opportunity for you to clarify all your questions with some face-to-face interaction with the team.

First Canada, then the USA, and now Korea! Such a thrilling ride this one has been! So come aboard the PayPie train and meet us for a nice chat! Save the date and see you soon!

https://www.meetup.com/ko-KR/KR-Token-%EB%94%94%EC%A7%80%ED%84%B8-%EC%9E%90%EC%82%B0-%EB%B0%8B%EC%97%85/events/243512383/

Argh :/ I am in Japan from Monday, but can't travel to South Korea for now. Would have loved to take part in such a meet up Sad Anyways, good luck and have fun in Korea.
work is in full swing! you guys are fine fellows don't sit at one place
Korea is a country of advanced technology and business - I sure that PAYPIE will be adapt and able to find the area of application there

Awesome news guys! Thanks to this Paypie can get huge attention from accounting scene and bring many institutional investors  Cheesy
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:37:06 PM

The accounting becomes more and more necessary, since so many projects appear each day, I hope to see them working with this algorithm very soon and bringing us transparency and tranquility. Good luck
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: