Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:12:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 194 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CND] Cindicator - Hybrid Intelligence for Financial Markets - September 12  (Read 137104 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

it  is very sad  to many  chinese that this project  rejected  investors from china.   Decentralization should  not  set  any limit  to  the region of investors.
But they have to comply with the law. Just because we advocate decentralization doesn't mean we shouldn't comply with the law and government. We risk anarchy and lawlessness even amongst ourselves if we all go down that route. Reality is not a cyberpunk fiction

So if the goverments say bitcoin is illigal then we should stop using it?
Wouldn't you have to comply if they can track, locate, and prosecute you? What would your defence be?

basically you talking about centralized systems where they can track, locate and prosecute you.

I think most people forget what decentralization means.
You do know that very few blockchain offer complete anonymity right? You can still be tracked on most blockchains if there's a target large enough on your back
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Cindicator Bounty Manager

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:06:57 PM

it  is very sad  to many  chinese that this project  rejected  investors from china.   Decentralization should  not  set  any limit  to  the region of investors.
But they have to comply with the law. Just because we advocate decentralization doesn't mean we shouldn't comply with the law and government. We risk anarchy and lawlessness even amongst ourselves if we all go down that route. Reality is not a cyberpunk fiction

Wouldn't you have to comply if they can track, locate, and prosecute you? What would your defence be?

basically you talking about centralized systems where they can track, locate and prosecute you.

You do know that very few blockchain offer complete anonymity right? You can still be tracked on most blockchains if there's a target large enough on your back

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!
Capoboss, please don't forget that we are a company, not an individual. If an individual probably can cheat China's regulations - the company can't, because the risks is very big

Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:21:10 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!
Capoboss, please don't forget that we are a company, not an individual. If an individual probably can cheat China's regulations - the company can't, because the risks is very big

i saw on icobench that the ico starts in
Time
Starts in 8 hours
2017-09-12 - 2017-10-12

is that right?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!

We can accept as a company you have to obey the regulations of China. I think your planning seems to very impressing but we are in different parts of the world and what are the products you are giving for CND coins.
btcthm

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:07:12 PM

Was tier3 released already?
voicefromabove

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

I guess the staff is too busy with the token sale right now to respond, too bad I wasn't in Wave 3 Embarrassed
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:27:39 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!

i saw on icobench that the ico starts in
Time
Starts in 8 hours
2017-09-12 - 2017-10-12

is that right?

No, we will sell all tokens through White List stage (you can register at Cindicator.com)

btcthm

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

No, we will sell all tokens through White List stage (you can register at Cindicator.com)
At least send us an approval or rejection email.
We wait a little too long.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:34:28 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!
Exactly the point I've been trying to make. If companies are not accountable to the government, how do you expect them to be accountable to the people whom they are offering their services to? Cindicator should be commended for uploading the law despite the temptations not too. They are being responsible, transparent, and accountable to their customers
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:59:04 PM

How come the telegram and slack links no longer work?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:00:13 PM

The ICO starts soon people should please verify any email you received because of all this scammers in the space. I don't know if the team will employ the same strategy Enigma team employed using the waiting timer just to prevent congestion on Ethereum network during the token sale

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:16:33 PM

ICO will start in a few hours! Surely it will be an ICO of great impact and will be completed in a few days, but if this happens, is the roadmap predicting this type of situation? It takes patience too, because Cindicator is promising. Wink
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:26:33 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!
Exactly the point I've been trying to make. If companies are not accountable to the government, how do you expect them to be accountable to the people whom they are offering their services to? Cindicator should be commended for uploading the law despite the temptations not too. They are being responsible, transparent, and accountable to their customers
In most cases the investors have the benefit, though sometimes it might go the other way round but it is meant to provide a safe conditions and environment for the ICOs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

ICO will start in a few hours! Surely it will be an ICO of great impact and will be completed in a few days, but if this happens, is the roadmap predicting this type of situation? It takes patience too, because Cindicator is promising. Wink

GUYS! THERE WILL BE NO ICO IN A FEW HOURS!

PLEASE CHECK THIS LINK

https://medium.com/@Cindicator/quality-not-quantity-our-idea-of-token-sale-process-383f9c404eb6

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:02:36 PM

It is very good to make it clear for those didn't register themselves in white list because of not following the proper way. Many people don't know about this type of distribution of token. It will help lot of people to understand and take necessary measures in time.
Nodari_Cindicator (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

It is very good to make it clear for those didn't register themselves in white list because of not following the proper way. Many people don't know about this type of distribution of token. It will help lot of people to understand and take necessary measures in time.

We are posted that in all our news channels. If someone don't subscribed - he is just not interested to invest

ShadowBCH

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:56:50 PM

When is the last day of buying coins? I sent a request to add me to the white list. Everyone who sent in the white list will be able to buy coins?
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:04:26 PM

When is the last day of buying coins? I sent a request to add me to the white list. Everyone who sent in the white list will be able to buy coins?

You'll recieve an email confirming that you have been added to the whitelist and further instructions for participation. Everyone who is added to the whitelist will have an opportunity to purchase tokens.
Capoboss

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:41:41 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!
In most cases the investors have the benefit, though sometimes it might go the other way round but it is meant to provide a safe conditions and environment for the ICOs.

Okey and what makes Cindicator decentralized? Because its on a blochchain
Whats the benefit of building it on a blockchain if you could easly do it on a normal fiat way
The only reason could be is because of the funding and not what blockchain stands for, and thats something that counts for most of the ico' and crypto's
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:49:38 PM

Thanks, Bowtiesarecool!

Okey and what makes Cindicator decentralized? Because its on a blochchain
Whats the benefit of building it on a blockchain if you could easly do it on a normal fiat way
The only reason could be is because of the funding and not what blockchain stands for, and thats something that counts for most of the ico' and crypto's

Funding is definitely one of the reasons for the token sale, but also note that CND tokens are infrastructure tokens that create the internal economy of the Cindicator ecosystem.
Decentralization make relationship between forecasters, traders and data scientists more transparent. It also makes it possible for Cindicator to create the type of distribution system which is impossible for centralized systems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 194 »
  Print  

Jump to: