Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:01:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139778 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

I kinda don't want to see REAL on any exchanges yet. If I understand this right a lot of whales will buy up all the coins and mark them up and dump them on the exchanges. Leaving those who want to hold them in the wind.

Exchanges are needed for the value of this asset otherwise investors are not going to invest in this.
The part of whales is with every new product. You dont have to worry about that.

Sure, but REAL can defer access to the exchanges for at least six months. This would prevent whales grabbing all the tokens and dumping them on the market. This would also show its REAL team they could not do the same.

I think more projects should follow the example set bij 0x. Let everyone register for the ICO with Civic (no passport!!!) and set buy limits according to the number of registrants. Their second day was a bit more messy, but you could even do another registration (or let people enter their desired amount from the beginning) with new buy limits, until everything is sold out.

This ensures a fairer distribution and combat whales grabbing big parts of the supply.

melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

Regulatory Token standing

There has been some uncertainty in the Token world after SEC and Singaporean MAS communications.

After carefully analyzing with our lawyer we are sure that our Tokens are not securities.

We are operating as a Singapore company selling Tokens that will be used as a currency accepted by our platform. Our platform will be a crowdfunding service specializing in the real estate sales, and we will be applying to have it regulated in Singapore once the ICO has closed. Our token is not a security since it is simply a form of payment we will accept on our platform — users have no rights attached to the token. Our platform is separate from the token, and though offerings on the platform may be classified as a securities, the platform will be licensed and regulated accordingly so as to be able to offer such items for sale legally. We will offer a service through the platform, and are now accepting prepayment for the service in the ICO, and the token and the platform are separate.
mensa84

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:47:49 PM

All these ICO are a big hoax. Only 1% of them will remain after 3 years, all the others will be lost along with your money.
It reminded me of the collapse of dotcoms in early 2000.  Undecided

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

All these ICO are a big hoax. Only 1% of them will remain after 3 years, all the others will be lost along with your money.
It reminded me of the collapse of dotcoms in early 2000.  Undecided

yes, they said the same about bitcoin too and now we are here....

dont live in the past, go forward onto the future.

ico are kickstarters for many good thought projects, and also many survive, like ethereum and even dash.

at least, invest 1 eth and wait 1-2 years and come back rich.
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

There has been some uncertainty in the Token world after SEC and Singaporean MAS communications.

After carefully analyzing with our lawyer we are sure that our Tokens are not securities.

We are operating as a Singapore company selling Tokens that will be used as a currency accepted by our platform. Our platform will be a crowdfunding service specializing in the real estate sales, and we will be applying to have it regulated in Singapore once the ICO has closed. Our token is not a security since it is simply a form of payment we will accept on our platform — users have no rights attached to the token. Our platform is separate from the token, and though offerings on the platform may be classified as a securities, the platform will be licensed and regulated accordingly so as to be able to offer such items for sale legally. We will offer a service through the platform, and are now accepting prepayment for the service in the ICO, and the token and the platform are separate.

interesting...well that's good news.  I look forward to see how the team executes this.  Will there be a way we can view the stats on the real estate assets sold?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:37:18 PM

BCT is full of collapse theories or psychics without any mastery of what it speaks. I believe in the success of REAL next to the new era of Cryptography, those who suppose now, surely will have future regrets for not having invested. The coexistence of ICOS is possible and this is already proven, it is a continuous and open market. Good luck to the wise who join
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

I kinda don't want to see REAL on any exchanges yet. If I understand this right a lot of whales will buy up all the coins and mark them up and dump them on the exchanges. Leaving those who want to hold them in the wind.

Exchanges are needed for the value of this asset otherwise investors are not going to invest in this.
The part of whales is with every new product. You dont have to worry about that.

Sure, but REAL can defer access to the exchanges for at least six months. This would prevent whales grabbing all the tokens and dumping them on the market. This would also show its REAL team they could not do the same.

The coin will die if there's not much movement. Pumps and dumps keep them alive.

Yeah, even if a lot of people are against traders because of the short positions and the manipulation they ceate, it's needed for the market, it gives volume to the money.

If a project is solid, whales would not have any interest in pump and dump, and could not even do it.

Exchanges are fundamental to make a coin lives.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:41:51 PM

BCT is full of collapse theories or psychics without any mastery of what it speaks. I believe in the success of REAL next to the new era of Cryptography, those who suppose now, surely will have future regrets for not having invested. The coexistence of ICOS is possible and this is already proven, it is a continuous and open market. Good luck to the wise who join

New era is a good formulation, since more and more coins or tokens come into market with no aspiration of being a real currency. My opinion is, that these new projects like Real, with a real usecase will bring the crypto world to mainstream.
ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

users have no rights attached to the token.

OK, note taken

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:54:52 PM

New era is a good formulation, since more and more coins or tokens come into market with no aspiration of being a real currency. My opinion is, that these new projects like Real, with a real usecase will bring the crypto world to mainstream.
Crypto currency is the next stage in the development of mankind, but we will see the real results in a few years. And of course the real estate market will be on the blockchain. This makes life easier for us.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:11:17 PM

Very good news. I wish this would get a more prominent place on the website. That SEC ruling really put the brakes on ICO funding, so this news will be good to reassure investors.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

From your last Medium article:

"+Some developers in Italy, Poland, Canada and USA whom we are discussing and have not authorized yet to post their names here.

Plus, we’ve been approached by dozens of independent realtors all over the world, from very growing places like Riviera Maya in Mexico and Malaysia."

This is so good, can't wait to read of which italian region you going to invest, also yes, Riviera Maya demand for vacations is growing fast

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ammosov

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:20:19 PM

Very good news. I wish this would get a more prominent place on the website. That SEC ruling really put the brakes on ICO funding, so this news will be good to reassure investors.

It only matters if the investor is a US citizen or resident, or if US property is concerned. Citizens and entities of other countries are outside US SEC jurisdiction.

Ho ho ho! Have you been good? Get ready for your SantaToken!
FREE SantaTokens -- Airdrop just finished
Totally free -- no pay2play - no posts - no tweets - no sigs
melissa_sapmaz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:26:35 PM

We shared new info!

https://medium.com/@real_token/our-real-estate-potential-partners-70c2a0f8085b

Hope you like it Smiley

Melissa
greatteager

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:32:20 PM

Do you plan to enter the Asian market? I would like to know the scale of your project.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

These are great news! Hope it will go well but this shows the potential of this project Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:56:29 PM

Interesting to know you're working on potential partnerships with all these firms.

It's a good sign for potential investors in your project.

Do you plan to try something on developing countries with immense potential growth ? (Like cambodia, where the real estate market is booming, Indonesia, Malaysia etc with a lot of expatriates)
greatteager

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

Wow, so many big partners, I wonder how much I need to invest in ICO to buy a house in Barcelona? Roll Eyes
jootjejodel

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:03:08 PM

I see that this is becoming a big community here, gaining a lot of interest.  i will join  bounty program next few days
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:05:48 PM

Interesting to know you're working on potential partnerships with all these firms.

It's a good sign for potential investors in your project.

Do you plan to try something on developing countries with immense potential growth ? (Like cambodia, where the real estate market is booming, Indonesia, Malaysia etc with a lot of expatriates)

The more news you could get to prove you are legitimate, the better, your project needs to be known to be successful, and as of now, you are doing things right Cheesy, I'm also curious too, are you planning to invest in some developing countries? like for example, SOUTH-AMERICA, they have a lot of resources, especially in mining, investing in that will be very profitable, just a suggestion, anyway, good luck with the project, I'll be checking this out Cheesy-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: