Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139787 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:27:41 PM

Recently started project Prory, is it your competitor? What is the difference between you? I want to join the real estate market.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:28:25 PM

Real estate is always hot topic for investment and bringing it to blockchain a good idea.

But project is doable? I hope you can make it real.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:28:54 PM

Oh... One more real-estate project  Roll Eyes
May I ask a question? You already have real company? Where is you company located? In which country?
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:29:56 PM

What a pretty nice disruptive project !
REAL is very nice idea, real estate have no application in blockchain yet and with your project you will open a new huge market. As the part of the Forbes article on your websites said, the crowd sale is a unique and enourmous business and in few years the market will be multiplied by 100, and real estate can be a huge part of it. And here is REAL, a project perfectly fit for that !
Real estate profit potentiel are very good, especially in US, investors know that invest in real estate is a very solid way of invest, very secure.
So investors will earn dividend by investing in REAL, maybe a lot haven't enough money to buy a house in one time, but with REAL you buy a house with money of a lot of people, so each one have a part of that invest and earn proportionally of that part.
You open the real estate market to all and all crypto users, very cool.
And i see that your site has a Chinese translation, which is very nice too for the value, cause Chinese market is very huge especially in crypto !

Exacly, if they are the first one on the market, they can secure huge piece of real estate market! Also it's worth mentioning that real estate investition are one of the safest and still can be very profitable  Cool
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:30:11 PM

It will become popular once user will get profits.
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:32:04 PM

wow a blockchain real-estate project .  Can you use the TOKEN to buy the house ?

magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Recently started project Prory, is it your competitor? What is the difference between you? I want to join the real estate market.

Oh.. I know few real-estate projects also ( Propy, Atlant etc.).
Can you tell me, what avantages you have before your competitiors?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:37:33 PM

I began to read the whitepaper and one thing I loved :

"REAL Founders have invested USD 350.000 in the company, have a strong successful execution track-record and reputation, have founded and exited high profile online startups over the last 20 years and have held executive positions at Google, Yahoo and top Venture Capital firms in Europe "

Thank you ! That's a really good sign. Too much ICOs with developers who put nothing on the line, here you already invested 350k $ in the company. I'm gonna check the teams linkedIn, it seems to be a really competent team. The video were really good, the first one in particular. I'm gonna continue reading the whitepaper, but I'm quite enthusiast  Smiley
magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:40:18 PM

You want to raise from 50 mln (soft cap) to 100 mln (hard cap). So you want to raise from around ~60 to 120 mln usd? Right?
What your min cap for working platform?
greatteager

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:40:58 PM

If I now buy tokens then I can for them in the future to buy a penthouse somewhere in Australia without leaving home? Really cool!
magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:44:54 PM

I read this in your whitepaper:

*Between 80 and 90% (depending on the achieved CAP) of funds raised will be deployed to the "Crowdfunding Push Fund" to advance the acquisition of Real Estate assets offered at our platform. That will create a floor effect on the Token Price.*

So, you mean than token price afrew crowdsale ll be not less than on ICO in any way? In relation to the ethereum?  Huh
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:50:06 PM

If I now buy tokens then I can for them in the future to buy a penthouse somewhere in Australia without leaving home? Really cool!

Yes it is. Only question is legal size of it. Every country is different regulations. Like in my country, if do you want to buy real estate, you should deal lots of burocracy, i really want to learn how they will deal with the legal side of this. Beside of this, it is very cool!

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:51:40 PM

Real estate is the future and the long term plan from centuries. Investment in them will be beneficial for anyone in any country right now except for War affected countries. Still thinking of investing and reading the whitepaper.
magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

I seen, that you will target opportunities in Spain, Caribbean and USA? Why such different countries?

And, devs, please, answer me, where your company located?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:55:19 PM

Hey, I am curious about your project and have some question.

At your project we are able to buy REAL Tokens, which we can use to invest in real estate projects on your platform, right? If someone invest in this, he is sharing the right of ownership with x other persons, right? Can he also own, for example a house, by himself?  So in the whitepaper is written that you can rent this and generate income which will be split by owners and REAL, right? Who is leasing the place? The owners or will your company do this?

Sorry for the stupid questions, I am not really into real estate but interested in your project.

You can't own a house by yourself cos it a group funding. It's akin to a bunch of guys accumulating their cash together to buy an investment property, sports team, etc. Dividends are shared among everyone involved.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
greatteager

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Real estate is the future and the long term plan from centuries. Investment in them will be beneficial for anyone in any country right now except for War affected countries. Still thinking of investing and reading the whitepaper.
You can buy real estate in any country and get citizenship, for example in the Dominican Republic or on the island of Crete, this is my dream Roll Eyes
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:58:32 PM

Well, I think everyone is not excited about the good things.

The more I read, the more it becomes interesting :

"REAL will earn a 10% commission fee on all income or value appreciation profits from investments made through the platform. For example, if a property participation generates 100 ETH in profits, REAL platform will keep 10 ETH and pay 90 ETH to the investor. "

Dividend tokens are the best, you can earn money though the value increase of the token and though the dividends.

I dunno if some people already possessed somethink like this, but I have some masternodes, which enable to gain coins with a participation to the network, so the result is the same : you gain money every months and you gain money with the increase of the token value : Best feeling ever, moreover when it's well over a normal salary  Smiley
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 04:59:20 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 05:09:27 PM by Islapdonkey

Oh... One more real-estate project  Roll Eyes
May I ask a question? You already have real company? Where is you company located? In which country?

From a post Melissa just made, am guessing Singapore

[/quote]

1) I hope you are satisfied with this. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lkg53nzzu5kins9/Email%20notification-COI%20%282%29.pdf?dl=0  
You are free to ask whatever additional document in the registry.

2) Correct, if we ask for 25% mortgage, investors only invest 75% of the property, pay its interests but keep 100% of the returns.

3) Cryptocurrency world is quite unique but I am a marketing person that does not know everything.

[/quote]

Actually, i think it a Spain based project but incorporated in Singapore. am sure Melissa will confirm.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

You can buy real estate in any country and get citizenship, for example in the Dominican Republic or on the island of Crete, this is my dream Roll Eyes

oh... mate.. But I need money for this at first )))
May be Ill invest few ETH here, and than Ill buy for this few ETH - house in Caribbean... near the sea  Grin
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 05:01:08 PM

wow a blockchain real-estate project .  Can you use the TOKEN to buy the house ?

You should the white paper, at least the main post before posting a comment dude

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: