Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology  (Read 139793 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:50:05 AM

We will start in Spain because it is our home market, it is also a great growing market and where already have very good contacts.

We will expand globally through a network of partners. Of course following all local regulations.

We will post a medium blog about this.
nice start, So I understood, on the required vacancies - you will be have offices in Barcelona and Singapore?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 09:06:05 AM

Im supporting all the real estate projects on block chain, REAL is also a very good project, team is good, i hope they will be able to implement and realize the plans fully after the ico so that investors can reap good benefits.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

You plannig using your platfrom for rental real-estate? Right? What comissions you ll have in such way? There is ll be dividens for tokes holders?

Yes, 10% of profits.

There will be dividends to token holders that participate in the platform.

So, if ill buy tokens, I just must holding them on myetherwallet? Or on your platform? Or where? For getting dividents?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:10:23 AM

You plannig using your platfrom for rental real-estate? Right? What comissions you ll have in such way? There is ll be dividens for tokes holders?

Yes, 10% of profits.

So, if ill buy tokens, I just must holding them on myetherwallet? Or on your platform? Or where? For getting dividents?

Nope it doesn't work like that, first you need to exchange REAL for RPP tokens (Real Property Partecipation) on REAL platform, second you need to send RPP to your chosen property contract. Then you'll receive profits based on your RPP amount

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

Yes, 10% of profits.

Nope it doesn't work like that, first you need to exchange REAL for RPP (Real Property Partecipation), second you need to send RPP to your chosen property contract. Then you'll receive profits based on your RPP amount

Thank you for the clarification i was wondering this myself. So we will need to chose a good RPP if we want to make some extra money.

I do think the marketcap is a bit low for Property's or am i wrong here?
magisterr

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:13:20 AM

Yes, 10% of profits.

Nope it doesn't work like that, first you need to exchange REAL for RPP (Real Property Partecipation), second you need to send RPP to your chosen property contract. Then you'll receive profits based on your RPP amount

Oh.. its seems a little hard, but Ill trying to understand now.  Roll Eyes
Where I can exchange Real to RPP ?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:14:46 AM

Maybe I've read over sth but in your WP I just found that you are focussing on hospitality assets. Is this only a first step?  I'm not an expert but in terms of risk wouldn't it make sense to diversify your portfolio and also include residential assets and low-risk investments, e.g. office buildings with solid long-term lease agreements?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

Maybe I've read over sth but in your WP I just found that you are focussing on hospitality assets. Is this only a first step?  I'm not an expert but in terms of risk wouldn't it make sense to diversify your portfolio and also include residential assets and low-risk investments, e.g. office buildings with solid long-term lease agreements?

I think maybe office buildings have a lower profit margin, rather than hospitality assets. it's not just about renting space, but the services that go along with that.

fahmp7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

On their platform which is due November.
magisterr

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:06:54 AM

On their platform which is due November.

Ok, thank you ) I thought so)
Waiting for crowdsale and platform, and countinue learning project more in detail now, before investing Roll Eyes
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:12:44 AM

Finished Reading the whitepaper which to my oppionion is quite comprehensive and clearified most of my questions. I Think there is a good strategy to focus on Spain, Caribean and special locations such as NY. I guess other places such as Dubai would also be of interest for us Investors but certaintly you have to focus on some core markets. Good whitepaper and easy to grasp.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

So the only way a real estate can be listed on your platform is for your company to own it?
Will there be an option, where individual owners could list it on crowdfunding site?

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

Finally, here is an investment platform that offers investors an easy way to invest in USA, Spain and the Carribean Real Estate, eliminating middle men and unnecessary fees and the hasssle of bureaucracies. And is backed by a real estate project that has a real value along side the Ethereum Ecosystem.  Smiley
fahmp7

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

So the only way a real estate can be listed on your platform is for your company to own it?
Will there be an option, where individual owners could list it on crowdfunding site?
What would be the point of that?
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

this project mainly face to real estate investments,but the estate investments is risk,how u plane to control the risk and make profits!
I have same question. Because each state of every country have different set of rules for properties. How they gonna deal with it.
in my option,in start they may in their own state! after it success,they may to other country.
but it's not yet clear from their white paper and website.

We will start in Spain because it is our home market, it is also a great growing market and where already have very good contacts.

We will expand globally through a network of partners. Of course following all local regulations.

We will post a medium blog about this.

Yes, it is good and this will give the investors Intuitive understanding of your projects.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:00:36 PM

Because the first available properties on the platform will be located in Spain, i've looked up some information about the Spanish housing market. Looks like it's heading in the right direction  Grin
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-21/the-spanish-housing-market-is-finally-recovering
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

Because the first available properties on the platform will be located in Spain, i've looked up some information about the Spanish housing market. Looks like it's heading in the right direction  Grin
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-21/the-spanish-housing-market-is-finally-recovering

REAL platform can maximize investments, IMHO, because we dont need Real Estate Agents anymore to be a Real Estate Investors, thereby eliminating Agents and Broker Fees as compared to REAL platform where fee is minimal Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

investing on real-estate is better choice, high profit and low risk in my opinion.
but, how we (investor on your project) get our property? i mean to get our legal paper?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:37:39 PM

REAL platform can maximize investments, IMHO, because we dont need Real Estate Agents anymore to be a Real Estate Investors, thereby eliminating Agents and Broker Fees as compared to REAL platform where fee is minimal Smiley

real estate prices will soon start to increase again, as building and construction turnover is again picking up in most of Europe. I'm not sure about the market in North America and Asia, but I think it's good to invest in real estate worldwide

BuyingFast

Activity: 230
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

investing on real-estate is better choice, high profit and low risk in my opinion.
but, how we (investor on your project) get our property? i mean to get our legal paper?

I think you'd have to buy 100% of the REAL tokens asked for a property...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: