Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:09:32 AM

I have to say I'm sorry.

I looked at the thread, and did not think you replied in the thread again. I was wrong. You did.

So you want to know about linux, correct?

Yes, we are on the same side. Thank you for pointing that out. That is what I want. My mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingCanute

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:44:34 AM

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, will this ICO be open to US citizens?

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:34:49 AM

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, will this ICO be open to US citizens?

This is crypto. Would it be a great idea to send a bank transfer from the US to buy coins? No, so don't do that.

Its a really great question.

You buy some bitcoin, and just send it into the ICO and buy with that. The coins get sent into your Electroneum wallet. Done. Don't tell anyone where you are from.
Grrizz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:26:00 AM

Do the math. At $.01 cent a coin, when the coins can easily reach $10 to $20 dollars. This is easy to see when you compare this to similar projects, look at their marketcap, and the do the math.

Are you sure about that? At $10 it would have nearly the same market cap as BTC with just the ICO coins (<1/3 of the total supply), seems a bit steep for something where, as far as I can see, its two main points of "innovation" are easier to read numbers and CPU mining, neither of which are all that special. Unless you are talking $10-$20 in 10-20 years I think ~$0.1-0.2 in the short-mid term might be a more realistic goal.

This project does look to have potential mostly from a marketing point of view rather than a technology point of view which can be just as, if not more important in the alt coin world but I think going 1000-2000x is being a little overly optimistic unless there is something you see that I've missed?
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:20:38 PM

I think electroneum OP should be more active and answering to questions in the forum.
I have tried their Android application. The app never let me in to even sign up page. Lots of negative reviews so I hope you first rectify all they problems and then share it to public.
I think the person that made this announcement is very busy. Keep in mind they don't have the money to hire more staff to do stuff like answer questions on here until we are done with the ICO funding.
Restart your phone to get the app to work. That's what I do when this happens.

I have tried everything and being a computer science engineer I have tried to solve them but it's still just keep on loading for an hour. Can help debug it if the OP wants to. Pm me.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

all we know until now is 6.3 billion out of 21 billion will be sell with ICO,is this 21 billion just the premined coins and mining coins after 1st Nov are not included yet?
macaron

Activity: 580
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

Interesting concept but just wondering will this coin be solely mined using smartphones? Also, if it only mines on smartphones, that means difficulty should be quite low? Huh

Anyway cool coin, will consider investing into the ICO
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

I think electroneum OP should be more active and answering to questions in the forum.
I have tried their Android application. The app never let me in to even sign up page. Lots of negative reviews so I hope you first rectify all they problems and then share it to public.
I think the person that made this announcement is very busy. Keep in mind they don't have the money to hire more staff to do stuff like answer questions on here until we are done with the ICO funding.

I have tried everything and being a computer science engineer I have tried to solve them but it's still just keep on loading for an hour. Can help debug it if the OP wants to. Pm me.

In 2-3 years will see the marketcap BTC has now, and BTC will be 10, 15, 20 times what it is now.

To check if Im insane, look at the mean line of total market cap of all crypto in last 2-3 years and follow that. Yes, it is optimistic for sure. You dont see those types of gains if things arent going well.

And yes, I know that puts BTC at 50,000+. But lets remember we just seen % gains more than that. Lets remember BTC was 200-300 not that long ago. 50,000+ shocks a lot of people because the number is so big. But if it has gone up MORE than 10 times in last 3 years, it can do it again. The pace crypto is increasing in investors could take those 2 to 3 year projections AND CUT THEM IN HALF

Remember, the ONLY people that see those gains will be those that hodl when we go to $1-$2 by end of the year.

That is still 100 to 200 times your money by x-mas
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:03:17 PM

all we know until now is 6.3 billion out of 21 billion will be sell with ICO,is this 21 billion just the premined coins and mining coins after 1st Nov are not included yet?

Most of coins will be mined over years
vanillagalaxy

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:53:49 PM

don't give me that "most" thing and you are not the one who supposed to answer this question.

@dev:
1. how many coins would your team going to premine despite of 6.3 billion ICO?
2. how many coins will left to miners(cellphone,cpu,gpu etc) to mine?
3. how long the mining could proceed(years)?
aironeous

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

Sorry. I should not assume everyone is experiencing the same thing as me in the US.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:54:59 AM

don't give me that "most" thing and you are not the one who supposed to answer this question.

@dev:

Fair enough

Good questions
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:47:54 AM

In 2-3 years will see the marketcap BTC has now, and BTC will be 10, 15, 20 times what it is now.

To check if Im insane, look at the mean line of total market cap of all crypto in last 2-3 years and follow that. Yes, it is optimistic for sure. You dont see those types of gains if things arent going well.

And yes, I know that puts BTC at 50,000+. But lets remember we just seen % gains more than that. Lets remember BTC was 200-300 not that long ago. 50,000+ shocks a lot of people because the number is so big. But if it has gone up MORE than 10 times in last 3 years, it can do it again. The pace crypto is increasing in investors could take those 2 to 3 year projections AND CUT THEM IN HALF

Remember, the ONLY people that see those gains will be those that hodl when we go to $1-$2 by end of the year.

That is still 100 to 200 times your money by x-mas

I think what you are saying is making sense. Even with the current market being bearish because of the News coming recently out of China, I still believe the marketcap for digital currency will go up over the coming five or more years with more ordinary people getting involved. I would also like to say that this coin will probably be very appealing to people in developing countries who cannot afford a computer but more than likely have access to a cell phone. I am considering investing in this token as well as helping to promote it. I did a video for ELETRONEUM in Chinese as well and posted it on INVESTFEED, FB and Twitter  too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6p3pco3bbk&t=3s

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:26:56 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 04:43:49 PM by contraband

@dev:

1. No premine. Just the 6.3 Billion for the ICO
2. All of them
3. Yes, years

http://electroneum.com/technical-white-paper.pdf
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

There some serious fud going on at one of our discussion threads. I just posted the technical white paper over there to shut them up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2162204.0
This project is going to crush.
Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

I started that thread.

This project is so good people think it is impossible. I read that the cryptonight algo is doing the best out of the few apps out there there that are trying to mine coins. My thing is if these guys are going into the project knowing they want mobile mining to be their target combined with these billionaires these guys have tweeting about them, Im sure they know what they are doing.

They obviously did some research, because mine found they did choose the best algo to start with. I dont see these highly successful millionaires and billionaires lying about testing this out for a few years. At first thats the first thing I noticed. That these guys have already been working on this for since 2015 so I dont them staking their reputations on this, and causing themselves all the legal backlash of blowing up peoples phones. This is a serious project. Just the few shitty apps out there now have safeguards built in, but they dont mine cryptos very good. There is huge potential in this market.

These are successful bussinessmen behind this. They will raise 40 million so fast your head will spin. My prediction is the ICO wont make it past the first bonus round of 150 coins for $1. It will sell out before it even gets to the base price of 100 for $1.

$.006 a coin? Pretty good place to start in my eyes. Oh lordy those that get in this thing will be dancing in the streets!!!

self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:39:53 AM

^ nice way of building up some fomo

We all know how this is going to end, they will have some vips who will buy a lot of tokens, probably beforehand. The rest will fight over the leftovers. I do find Electroneum interesting, but the ICO is going to be a mess  Grin

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:32:50 AM

Impressive project, even more impressive is the big supporter of this project, CEO of RocketSpace ! This one is a must invest !
vanillagalaxy

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

@dev:

2. All of them
3. Yes, years

how do you get the informations above?
are you represent for dev team?
the whipaper you linked doesn't answer to the questions as well,not to mention we also cannot find those informations on the ann post.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:09:18 PM

@dev:

2. All of them
3. Yes, years

how do you get the informations above?
are you represent for dev team?
the whipaper you linked doesn't answer to the questions as well,not to mention we also cannot find those informations on the ann post.

First of all the dev team is very active on their Telegram (https://telegram.me/electroneum) which is where questions are regularly answered. The two first questions are answered on http://icorating.com/project/389/Electroneum if you need another source. I do not believe there have been any talk about reserving for the team; but i could be wrong. Please correct me then.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: