Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:43:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315105 times)
aironeous

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:33:38 PM

Please make the bank wire transfer information very clear so I can transfer $350 today after work. I'm trying to understand how it will work regarding bank wire transfer. Will I be able to go directly to the bank after work today with my phone and tablet, login in to my electroneum account and show the correct information to the bank teller or fill whatever form out they give me? How will you identify that the transfer came from me and credit it to my account? Is there some identifying information in the transfer itself? Is there some number that belongs to the transfer that I will put into my ICO manager? I haven't done a wire transfer since the early 2000's so I forget how to do one.

Wait... China has banned ICO's so you should state on first page of this thread that you do not accept buy in from anyone in China.
And if there is any other country you will not accept investments from you should state this on the first page of this thread and also on the website immediately.
I'm in the US. I'm I allowed to participate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:17:29 PM

Please make the bank wire transfer information very clear so I can transfer $350 today after work. I'm trying to understand how it will work regarding bank wire transfer. Will I be able to go directly to the bank after work today with my phone and tablet, login in to my electroneum account and show the correct information to the bank teller or fill whatever form out they give me? How will you identify that the transfer came from me and credit it to my account? Is there some identifying information in the transfer itself? Is there some number that belongs to the transfer that I will put into my ICO manager? I haven't done a wire transfer since the early 2000's so I forget how to do one.

Wait... China has banned ICO's so you should state on first page of this thread that you do not accept buy in from anyone in China.
And if there is any other country you will not accept investments from you should state this on the first page of this thread and also on the website immediately.

Send Bitcoin or Ether

There is a guide on how to buy Bitcoin on electroneum.com.

Send with Bitcoin if you are in the US.

Send with Bitcoin because then no one will know where you live
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Send Bitcoin or Ether

Ether would quote where you live?  Huh. 

So would ETH transfer to this ICO from the U.S. be forbidden?  Why can't anyone answer this clearly?

Why is there nothing on the official Reddit, unless I'm missing something?

Also, there are misspellings in the "Agreement" section of the website.

Hmmm...
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

Send Bitcoin or Ether

So would ETH transfer to this ICO from the U.S. be forbidden?  Why can't anyone answer this clearly?

Hmmm...

Guys, you can send Ether or BTC Just dont do a bank xfer.
bubulle

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:10:50 PM

As i am not a native english speaker, i don't really know if i have undrestood everything. Can you help me ?

There will be 21 000 000 000 coin max, right ?
And there will be less coins at the begining, right ? The other coins will be mine years after years, right ?
How many coins there will be at the end of the ico ? How many coin there will be after one year for example ?

Thank you for your help !
electroneum (OP)

Activity: 70

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

As i am not a native english speaker, i don't really know if i have undrestood everything. Can you help me ?

And there will be less coins at the begining, right ? The other coins will be mine years after years, right ?
How many coins there will be at the end of the ico ? How many coin there will be after one year for example ?

There will be 6 billion coins in the token sale - leaving 15 billion coins for miners.

yes, they will last for years - the emission algorithm slows the rate as blocks are added to the blockchain.

I can't tell you how many there will be after any period at all - as I am aiming for mass adoption - and if we get a million app users within a month or two (possible! - pokemon got 30m in the first month, and it didn't pay you to play it!!!) then it will run out quicker than if we get 10,000! It's impossible to tell - but even with millions of users, there will still be many years of mining opportunities before we have to consider moving away to POS or some other system)

Thanks!

cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:19:06 PM

I will have the Internet 8 hours after the start of the ICO. What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect?
Why does such a cool project have so little attention? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

No one can say how many coins will be left to be mined after 1 year.

5.98 Billion will be for sale in the ICO in 9 hours.
15 Billion will be left for miners
20 million are for bounties.

Zero premine for devs

Over 3500 investors pre registered on website, EASILY double that because at least as many will register when they buy. Most do it that way. So the interest is huge. This will sell out very fast.

JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:20:50 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/icos-high-risk-speculative-investments-warns-uk-financial-watchdog/

any explanation/opinion for this article since electoneum is an ICO that based on England.
contraband

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

I will have the Internet 8 hours after the start of the ICO. What is the maximum amount that the developers plan to collect?
Why does such a cool project have so little attention? Accidentally saw the signature and decided to read about the project.

I dont know how you didnt hear, we are being called "overhyped", and there is 3500 registered investors already.

It might not last 8 hours. You might be ok, but you cant count on it.

Zero premine for devs
electroneum (OP)

Activity: 70

📱 Electroneum 📱 cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

Send Bitcoin or Ether

Hmmm...

Hi,

Thanks for the "heads up". We paid for that Agreement - so I'd be pleased if you let me know where! We've just updated the website http://electroneum.com to make more of a big deal that Duncan Logan is on board! CEO of ROCKETSPACE! Well, I'm excited!

Have a great day!
Exciting Times!
Richard.

JamesOng

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

Zero premine for devs

zero premine seems missleading...they actually premine 6 Billion coins for ICO and will sell its for cash.
contraband

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Zero premine for devs

zero premine seems missleading...they actually premine 6 Billion coins for ICO and will sell its for cash.

I didnt say "zero premine"

I said "zero premine for devs"

They are keeping zero coins.

Yes they are doing a premine, but everything premined is being sold in the ICO, except for the 20 million for bounties, which comes out to .00095% of all coins, but even those will be transparent to the community.

JamesOng

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:45:22 PM

Zero premine for devs

I didnt say "zero premine"

I said "zero premine for devs"

They are keeping zero coins.

Yes they are doing a premine, but everything premined is being sold in the ICO, except for the 20 million for bounties, which comes out to .00095% of all coins, but even those will be transparent to the community.

are you a lawyer or what.......... Roll Eyes
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:46:37 PM

This one is going to be BIG Shocked

JamesOng

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

This one is going to be BIG Shocked

read this and think twice before taking in action

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/icos-high-risk-speculative-investments-warns-uk-financial-watchdog/
luca321

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:51:57 PM

Hey guys, first ICO for me. Are the 5.98 Billion going to be release from day one or week by week? It will take round 2 days for me to have ETH available and I am worried of missing out.
contraband

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:59:45 PM

Hey guys, first ICO for me. Are the 5.98 Billion going to be release from day one or week by week? It will take round 2 days for me to have ETH available and I am worried of missing out.

It will go on sale at midnight UTC. The six billion can sell out anytime. There are no rounds. All is for sale from very beginning.

You need to buy at midnight to be sure. That is the smartest thing to do, if you want to make sure you dont miss out.

For instance

An hour ago we had 3500 investors pre registered. We are now at 3600 already, less than a hour actually. This show interest increasing at a fast rate.

It could take a day or two to sell out. We cant judge it, but just that many pre resgistered, when investors dont usually pre register shows alot

Things are going well

luca321

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:02:14 PM

Thanks and good luck. Hopefully will not sell out on the first day so there will be some left for me ;-)
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:25:23 PM

My vote on Electroneum too. Some hours left!

But why Electroneum? How can you convince me to invest Electroneum? I have no idea about that. Order your facts straight and convince me please. If you can convince me I would invest up to 10 BTC.
It's easy to throw coin names here. If you have a knowledge you should share it, otherwise your words become unnecessary.

This is why. 9 hours till crowdsale

100x by xmas

As for the mobile mining, do you have dater in regards to sustainability? Could it destroy the phone over time? Or is the load the phone has to cope with reasonable?

The mobile app is centralized and runs off a twin algorithm that emits coins from the blockchain at approximately the same rate as the full miners based on a CPU benchmark of the phone. This allows the phone to run without getting hot and without using tons of power and bandwidth that previous attempts at phone mining have needed. But remember, they are not bringing blockchain utility, they are bringing a different utility - they are bringing on users at a ridiculously low CPA, and allowing Electroneum to have viral growth.

We’ve combined a decentralized blockchain with a centralized viral marketing app, that encourages the adoption and accumulation of cryptocurrency through “gamifying” the experience. We call it the Mobile Mining Experience. Our blockchain emits coins to our mobile app users for bring a different utility to the blockchain. Electroneum full miners earn the most coins and that runs on Windows, Linux and Mac computers. They bring the utility of blockchain administration and are rewarded with Electroneum coins. The mobile miners bring the utility of viral marketing to Electroneum and are awarded with a number (smaller) of Electroneum coins for doing so. It's done in a way that encourages app usage. We've essentially gamified the mining experience, making it appeal to mobile computer gamers (there are over 2 billion of them!).

We know electroeum needs to be accessible to people mining on mobile phones. We all know the result so far, its horrible. They have figured out a way to do this by having a specialized algo and a processor. The people mining with their computers  cpu on the main algo will be powering the blockchain. This means it is still decentrailzed.

Some people may complain that it has a centralized componet to the mobile miners, but it doesnt bother me. Im here with what I see as cryptos first chance to really be taken to the masses. We see they have the tech innovation necessary to come thru on their claims to take mining a cryptocurrency to 2 billion users of mobile devices.

It also cant be cloned as easily, or the innovation stolen with it needing a central processor as well.

They are powerhouse marketers, and now that these guys have added gaming to it as well, they will easily penetrate the market with this.

You can say its not decentralized enough for you, but I think someone would be hard pressed to say this is going to lose you money buying in at $.0067.

With the app downloads reaching just 5 million users, which is low in that industry, it would have far above the amount of users as Bitcoin. This you bought for $.0067 and Bitcoin is valued at $4000++. There will be many LEVELS of those buying and selling as the price establishes itself, which call me crazy, but with:

A. An innovativation in cryptocurrency by being first to sucessfully take effectiive mining mobile.

B. Have the product finished at the time of crowdsale

C. Have top of the line, ultra rich, real world marketers behind it.

these things make it pretty hard NOT to go up.

Ive seen much, much more, done with way, way less here.

I'll go with his train of thought on this one

I sorry sir, I'm not worried about the government protecting me this time.

read this

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: