Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

seriously....they picked yobit as the first exchange for trading? ............that tells a lot lol
looks like my decision of no in was right,take care guys

Care to explain the math?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contraband

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

The fact that they're  honoring the 40% is amazing, that's the sort of thing that lets you know this isn't a scam. It's a legitimate project, most token sales wouldn't do such a thing for their users.

Very professional!
I agree with you. Never seen such a commitment like this before on ICO.
All the respect for the team.

There are some good teams out there. It's not like there are no other good teams, but this one is definitely a good one!

Yes, they immediately resolved the issue and pretty happy with their response and mitigating action for future contribution periods.  I will very likely continue to buy more coins.

Also, I would like to point out one stark distinction about this ICO in that they are not giving themselves any coins (correct if I am wrong- as I didn't see anything in the whitepaper regarding this point).   One aspect of current ICOs that is extremely pissing me off is that many are not only collecting funds from the coin/token sales, but they are also allocating close to 50% of the coins to themselves as well which translates into extreme greed and the centralization of the coins - which allows for massive dumps by them.   Case in point is Blackmoon Crypto. 

If you have a very strong and honest and transparent team, I would even want that team to hold a good bag of coins because their motives are more aligned with those of the investors. But I agree with you, something like 50% or so really sucks. And it sucks even more if a team does not constantly deliver then and the price keeps dropping.

I like how much this team is keeping, ZERO COINS for themselves.

What this team has invested that will motivate them, is all of their own money spent on the project.

Have there been any kind of special pre-sale investor rounds? Maybe that is where the dev team got in with their own money (not meant to be rude here, just saying). I mean they need some incentive, where does that come from?

No pre-sale

They have everything invested in this
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 07:22:54 PM

Find a detailed article about the project; https://steemit.com/ico/@bigcash2011/electroneum-the-simple-to-use-mobile-cryptocurrency
You are free to share and post it.
Regards!

BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:47:59 PM

seriously....they picked yobit as the first exchange for trading? ............that tells a lot lol

First of four. Bittrex in Nov. So five.

Maybe I should sing it to you do-re-mi

Hmmmm. Yes. Get in tune
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

While I agree with you Yobit is a shitty exchange that does not means that any coin get listed there is shitty too !! I have read that Yobit will be among the first exchanges not the only one , Anyway even if Electroneum got listed there first that should not effect the credibility of the project , They will still get listed in other exchanges too . I really do not see any problem with that .  
kingboonz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:47:17 AM

I've heard rumors that Electroneum isn't really utilizing your phone's power to mine directly, but it is really just a hyped implementation of proof of stake of your phone.

Can the developers please address this?

Rumours? This has been discussed to death in this thread already. No it does not truly mine using all the resources of your phone. It would be silly if it did as your phone would get super hot and run out of charge in a matter of hours. It simulates mining, there for you end up with the same effect as mining without using battery power. The real mining is done on PC's.

It makes no difference to the end user, they still mine coins all the same without breaking there phone.

There is little point in hyping this coin up as the first crypto to be able to mine on mobiles lol. that is clearly false advertisment.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:09:05 AM

I've heard rumors that Electroneum isn't really utilizing your phone's power to mine directly, but it is really just a hyped implementation of proof of stake of your phone.

Rumours? This has been discussed to death in this thread already. No it does not truly mine using all the resources of your phone. It would be silly if it did as your phone would get super hot and run out of charge in a matter of hours. It simulates mining, there for you end up with the same effect as mining without using battery power. The real mining is done on PC's.

It makes no difference to the end user, they still mine coins all the same without breaking there phone.

There is little point in hyping this coin up as the first crypto to be able to mine on mobiles lol. that is clearly false advertisment.

The point is to have the first coin offering you cloud mining on a phone, so yeah it's really (cloud) mining on a phone, sorry.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
contraband

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:54:19 AM

The point is to have the first coin offering you cloud mining on a phone, so yeah it's really (cloud) mining on a phone, sorry.

Its new, and we can say its most "like" this to us, or seems "like" that to us.

Its new. It measures the power your phone would be able to put towards mining, and then uses that as a benchmark to decide how many real ETN coins you get, without actually taxing your phones power. The best of both worlds.

It can be conpared to other ideas, or we can drawn parallels to perceptions we may have, but it is POW, its brand new and innovative, and its on you to decide where you will enter the bell curve on this project
ezvm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:41:52 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 02:54:59 AM by ezvm

Seems like a great project you have going here. What is the total token supply?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found my answer.

kupz

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:38:33 AM

First of four. Bittrex in Nov. So five.

Maybe I should sing it to you do-re-mi

Hmmmm. Yes. Get in tune

What are the first four?
pokehero

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:56:05 AM

I'm completely on board in this project and have invested 70,000 ETN already. I put in an extra 30,000 ETN an hour or so before the 30% bonus was over, but it never went through. It took the ETH out of my wallet and confirmed the transaction, but my ETN never updated. I e-mailed the support 24 hours ago, but to no avail. Hopefully it'll be rectified. This project looks very promising. As others have mentioned, it is not going to be using the phone's processing power to mine. It'll only use that as a benchmark to allocate more or less ETN to the phone that has the app running. The main powerhouse of mining will be left to computer miners. Since 6 billion ETN is a lot, out of 21 billion+ ETN, the leftover ETN will not be destroyed, but redistributed to people who adopt the phone "mining" capabilities. I have confidence that this will go relatively viral just because people will earn more right off the get go. People will want to get the most out of it as early adopters. They will incur more ETN up until the 6 billion ETN from the token sales is all finally mined. I'm relatively new to crypto, but the amount of backlash this company is receiving could all be abolished by just reading the white paper and technical white paper. I'm pretty confident in this venture, just for the sole reason of communication and development. I'm glad to hear that Bittrex is going to be another exchange that ETN will be listed in relatively early.
ctown

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:50:31 AM

I'm completely on board in this project and have invested 70,000 ETN already. I put in an extra 30,000 ETN an hour or so before the 30% bonus was over, but it never went through. It took the ETH out of my wallet and confirmed the transaction, but my ETN never updated. I e-mailed the support 24 hours ago, but to no avail. Hopefully it'll be rectified. This project looks very promising. As others have mentioned, it is not going to be using the phone's processing power to mine. It'll only use that as a benchmark to allocate more or less ETN to the phone that has the app running. The main powerhouse of mining will be left to computer miners. Since 6 billion ETN is a lot, out of 21 billion+ ETN, the leftover ETN will not be destroyed, but redistributed to people who adopt the phone "mining" capabilities. I have confidence that this will go relatively viral just because people will earn more right off the get go. People will want to get the most out of it as early adopters. They will incur more ETN up until the 6 billion ETN from the token sales is all finally mined. I'm relatively new to crypto, but the amount of backlash this company is receiving could all be abolished by just reading the white paper and technical white paper. I'm pretty confident in this venture, just for the sole reason of communication and development. I'm glad to hear that Bittrex is going to be another exchange that ETN will be listed in relatively early.

Good job, im an ETN holder as well. I have heard of some people depositing and then not seeing their ETN update ASAP but after raising a ticket they have worked it out.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

Its new, and we can say its most "like" this to us, or seems "like" that to us.

Its new. It measures the power your phone would be able to put towards mining, and then uses that as a benchmark to decide how many real ETN coins you get, without actually taxing your phones power. The best of both worlds.

It can be conpared to other ideas, or we can drawn parallels to perceptions we may have, but it is POW, its brand new and innovative, and its on you to decide where you will enter the bell curve on this project

That's a pretty interesting idea.  I'll deffo be testing it on my phone when it comes out.
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:36:18 AM

The project caught my attention, the team gives confidence, at least they are not a few kids, and people have a career. I think the project will do the job.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:16:42 AM

Well in fact this is the first coin to do mining on mobile phones that way , Can you name any coins that have this same idea !? , And do not name me some coins that will pay you coins to watch ads etc !! Because I am cleary talking about this same idea what is Electroneum offering is real mining without using resources , It will do everything as if you are mining for real , Calculate your mining powers and reward you according to it , It will do all of this without actually using your resources for real .  we can have one word for all I said simulates but really some people find it hard to understand it
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

Electroneum is surely one of the best new projects out there.

I do like the sim/mining with cellphones.  BUT there lies a caveat!
I hope the simulated mining algorithm is unabusable. This will probably be hacked a few times before it will work probably??
You know write a code that purports monsterperformance on ones cellphone, ey!?

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:50:03 PM

I hope the simulated mining algorithm is unabusable. This will probably be hacked a few times before it will work probably??

I am sure they will set a max limit based on what the best phone out there can do, or a little above that to stop this. Would be silly not to. At most someone might be able to fake their cheap phone to mine like a Galaxy Note 8 or something.
contraband

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:26:06 PM

I am sure they will set a max limit based on what the best phone out there can do, or a little above that to stop this. Would be silly not to. At most someone might be able to fake their cheap phone to mine like a Galaxy Note 8 or something.

There are many safeguards in place
edward0181

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

I'm anxious to see mining pools and see what it'll do when miners start. I forsee a big dump at first. Hope it'll hold some value

contraband

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:27:04 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=lUvUHJHc0_s

Brand new!!

INTERVIEW WITH
ELECTRONEUM DEV RICHARD ELLS
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: