Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:48:37 PM

Can I ask what is the real and physical world use and functioning of this unstoppable organishitcoin is? is it because it has DAO in the title? what do I care right, I just want some thing to trade and earn my profit, any body here willing to pay any of the following coins BTC Ł Ð Ξ ɱ in exchange for this one? and if you are not willing to pay anything for it then how'd you expect some body else pay anything for it? you should first ask such questions from yourselves before joining any air drops.

🖤😏
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
somacoin

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 10:54:46 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2017, 11:06:46 PM by somacoin

Can I ask what is the real and physical world use and functioning of this unstoppable organishitcoin is? is it because it has DAO in the title? what do I care right, I just want some thing to trade and earn my profit

Perhaps reading the thread before posting would help. I've joined this airdrop to participate in a movement that creates and controls a decentralized autonomous organization from the bottom up.
I like this because it's pretty much the opposite of the airdrops you seem to be interested in.
so you're here for a quick profit. how noble.  and now what?
so many shitcoins and now shit icos, I just want to participate in creating some value.
and I don't want to create value for ICO teams that take all the profit.
No thanks, the internet is opening up new opportunities
we are humans... we can create and cooperate,
the people can begin to create their own decentralized infrasturcture!

Looks like the voting is coming to an end! I see only a few missing on the spreadsheet
Antragos

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 11:26:55 PM

Just a quick reminder for newcomers:

@all newcomer

Send a private message to the Dropper Bot a post in this thread is not enough to participate.

Scheme:

Bitcointalk Username:
ETH Address:
Genesis Sentence:

Create your Genesis Sentence -- 5 words min. You may think of anything you can imagine.

Sentence can be in any language. To verify, include your Sentence in a message on this thread.

Your message must not only consist of your Genesis Sentence.

Address must hold any amount above 0.01 ETH for an unspecified amount of time.

No Alt accounts, One Genesis Spot Per Person.

Please note: Eligible Newbies and Jr. Members additionally have to set Profile -> Forum Profile Information to:

Website Title: The Movement DAO
Website URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554

You may also use the following sig:
Code:
🚂 Unstoppable Organisation - The Movement DAO

PewPewGoesTheDuck

Activity: 200
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 11:52:07 PM

Have a good feeling about this project. Good distribution!

Genesis Sentence: Things go bump in the night
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:06:40 AM

Where do I send Vote#2 Huh
Grae

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:48:39 AM

Where do I send Vote#2 Huh

All votes to MovementAI

Ravencoin RVN Miner
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:29:00 AM

not quite understand how this is working?
any guide?

sorry for the dumb question  Kiss
jootjejodel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:47:06 AM

i joined the airdrop Dev, and i sent the pm also
tks

Genesis Sentence: this coin is super nice dude
Meskalin54

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

Am I missed the airdrop? I've tryed to fill the requrements, but maby too late... Where is the spreadsheet?
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:42:09 AM

lets see what people think...?
those who have not voted = removal from airdrop and excluded from receiving any founders benefits.
those that did vote  but did not vote on number 2 receive -75% and their first vote is not considered or calculated. they are allowed to remain as founders.
those that have voted for both, are the only valid votes calculated.they are the founders and receive full benefits as such!

how does that sound to you all?

Your dubts are legit but the way you explain it seems just criticism. Give us some proposal!  It seems dev is working in a fair way doing the best. Let's try to help him, don't you? If at the end this coin will has a value then good, alternatively no one is going to die. My two cent.

gosh ... you just might be the only person who ever understood me.... you are very correct... its criticism. and meant to be exactly that!
the thing is ... i dont hide it! i dont sugar coat it! and i am not a politician so i am certainly not PC and i dont even want to be as a preference.
without two opposing sides of anything  the value can not be held.
black without white? a nice sandy beach without water is simply a desert! the two extreams have to co exist  good and bad .
so yea its full blown Criticism.

my idea is... if you did what was required then your in if not your out ... no grey lines.. replaced  only... simple as that...
as far as the hard cap goes... we are no where near even 700 people on the list ! so if we have to wait and vete  untill 2000 or 3000 this would simply be the death of this and would turn all investors away because we cant even get that amount to sign up for free! and by the time we actually do arrive at those amount of participants it would mean nothing anymore as all value has been pissed in the wind!
so each and every cretin that voted for participants like 10000 or more is simply a waste of time and a waste of virtual ink on your virtual paper on your desktop! !
 and causing this to become  a joke!

You do have some valid points, but its just when you start beeing rude and name calling that you loose all your reasoning... Lets keep it civil and we will all get along.

I do have to agree that a movement like this needs an agile and flexible structure to be able to achieve something... If your not capable of having the time, dedication or pacience to follow up on the work in progress then there is no use for you within the founders members... Unlless we want to carry on dead weight to then " dump " them on the way... if your in this for the free tokens then try and grab a bounty for community work... So i have to agree with Amorejaz on some of his points ( although i dont agree with the way he exposed them )
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

While we have not even crossed the point of getting on the same page, we are about 30 votes from clearing 51% voted, save the culling to come in the next 24 hours no doubt.

Keep Movement, Keep Focus, and see you guys on the other side of this if you happen to vote me off the list of second class membership!
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:45:11 AM

Can I ask what is the real and physical world use and functioning of this unstoppable organishitcoin is? is it because it has DAO in the title? what do I care right, I just want some thing to trade and earn my profit

Perhaps reading the thread before posting would help. I've joined this airdrop to participate in a movement that creates and controls a decentralized autonomous organization from the bottom up.
I like this because it's pretty much the opposite of the airdrops you seem to be interested in.
so you're here for a quick profit. how noble.  and now what?
so many shitcoins and now shit icos, I just want to participate in creating some value.
and I don't want to create value for ICO teams that take all the profit.
No thanks, the internet is opening up new opportunities
we are humans... we can create and cooperate,
the people can begin to create their own decentralized infrasturcture!

Looks like the voting is coming to an end! I see only a few missing on the spreadsheet

This is the mind frame i can identify with... Great post mate... Again if anyone is here for free coins wait for some community bounties otherwise we have work to do and value to add
websing

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:26:53 AM

Very nice airdrop unfortunately still newbie can not come
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:29:17 AM

I accidentally submitted the wrong thing can  I just resubmit my application for airdrop?

Whoops
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:43:38 AM

lets see what people think...?
those who have not voted = removal from airdrop and excluded from receiving any founders benefits.
those that did vote  but did not vote on number 2 receive -75% and their first vote is not considered or calculated. they are allowed to remain as founders.
those that have voted for both, are the only valid votes calculated.they are the founders and receive full benefits as such!

how does that sound to you all?

Your dubts are legit but the way you explain it seems just criticism. Give us some proposal!  It seems dev is working in a fair way doing the best. Let's try to help him, don't you? If at the end this coin will has a value then good, alternatively no one is going to die. My two cent.

gosh ... you just might be the only person who ever understood me.... you are very correct... its criticism. and meant to be exactly that!
the thing is ... i dont hide it! i dont sugar coat it! and i am not a politician so i am certainly not PC and i dont even want to be as a preference.
without two opposing sides of anything  the value can not be held.
black without white? a nice sandy beach without water is simply a desert! the two extreams have to co exist  good and bad .
so yea its full blown Criticism.

my idea is... if you did what was required then your in if not your out ... no grey lines.. replaced  only... simple as that...
as far as the hard cap goes... we are no where near even 700 people on the list ! so if we have to wait and vete  untill 2000 or 3000 this would simply be the death of this and would turn all investors away because we cant even get that amount to sign up for free! and by the time we actually do arrive at those amount of participants it would mean nothing anymore as all value has been pissed in the wind!
so each and every cretin that voted for participants like 10000 or more is simply a waste of time and a waste of virtual ink on your virtual paper on your desktop! !
 and causing this to become  a joke!

You do have some valid points, but its just when you start beeing rude and name calling that you loose all your reasoning... Lets keep it civil and we will all get along.

I do have to agree that a movement like this needs an agile and flexible structure to be able to achieve something... If your not capable of having the time, dedication or pacience to follow up on the work in progress then there is no use for you within the founders members... Unlless we want to carry on dead weight to then " dump " them on the way... if your in this for the free tokens then try and grab a bounty for community work... So i have to agree with Amorejaz on some of his points ( although i dont agree with the way he exposed them )

if you would like i could easily drop a nice little...

the longer this goes on the more of a HUGE MESS it will become!
i see many have put some really huge numbers in their votes!  come on guys everyone and their brother needs to come in    ! that way all you guys do is for only a few broken tokens!
if we limit this to only 1000 people we would have to deal with so many token to make you sick and more tokens are bad!
you people are just really stupid fucks!

Calm down you little genious no need to be rude...

please note... where i was generally speaking without direct indication to a single person!
that said and pointed out!
i dont ask anyone to agree with what i say or how i say it... and seriously if you dont like or cannot live with either of those...
i could seriously care less! i am not here to feed the masses! what i do and how i do it is not even up for discussion! and most certainly will not change! so either take it or leave it and that goes for everyone not aimed at any single person!
now i did take a snapshot of the line up exactly at the time indicated by the DEV "bot"
it should be up to the community to actually take actions t-words the offenders. and also up to the community what actions is taken!
but this sitting and waiting for the final judgment of the script kiddy DEV. - is also starting to show his addiction to coffee breaks and extended periods of dormant behavior... a bot keeps working so obviously ...lol
and this game of i change my mind and now new this and now new that is getting old also .... sure go ahead and change but put those changes in a change log and print it out on the OP for everyone to see!
expecting new comers to sift thru over 60 pages of crap is stupid to even think! then impose on these new comers to follow directions that are not readily available because someone didnt update the OP.
when a deadline is meet... take action! why sit and wait just to let the nay sayers muster up a huge grudge and start spitting crap here in the thread or even other threads...
the voting WAS MANDATORY as posted by the dev.... are the consequences of failing to follow mandatory requirements adequate to the careless and neglect of those that refused to follow? is 70% a just value and action ? or should there be higher or lower actions ?
Jarkss

Activity: 80
Merit: 45

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:49:36 AM

hhi people, is airdrop already close...........?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:01:12 AM

Hello,
What means column BCTalk Generation in spreadsheet?
How is it calculated?
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

This doesn't look like ending anytime soon.

vote
JustMissed

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:34:50 AM

vote #2

Early Participant Bonus

First 750: 50% bonus

I meant to type 15% bonus but hit the wrong numbers and hit send, woops made me look greedy.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

vote #2

Early Participant Bonus

First 750: 50% bonus

I meant to type 15% bonus but hit the wrong numbers and hit send, woops made me look greedy.
no worries! if your looking out for Number 1 then all is well...
take a look at" #9 CaVO32" on the list! that should make you feel right at home!
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: