Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

Can we visit our district yet or do we have to wait until the genesis auction is over? And, is there anybody who purchased parcels in the Greenpoint district who can see a record of their transaction on the platform? I've been trying to access the auction but it won't let me log into it now that the auction has begun.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Curtis Again

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

Can we visit our district yet or do we have to wait until the genesis auction is over? And, is there anybody who purchased parcels in the Greenpoint district who can see a record of their transaction on the platform? I've been trying to access the auction but it won't let me log into it now that the auction has begun.

I tried to log but I have the same problem. Anyway how can I buy this token? Thank you
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

I tried to log but I have the same problem. Anyway how can I buy this token? Thank you

It is listed on etherdelta. You can buy from here: http://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

It is very cheap right now so act quickly. Also depth chart of it looks amazing Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
taki183

Activity: 717
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:25:33 PM

this project can bring a good profit, also recently began the bounty company https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2560906

evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:29:38 PM

We can see Greenpoint on the map. We can't go there yet as the LAND auction is still live. Quite shocking to see this map (in a positive way)... this is such an awesome idea. Smiley And it's the very beginning, we're here! And we got our headquarter on there right from the beginning too: at a premium spot IMO. As for having purchased parcels, I also pledged a few LAND and I'm looking forward to connecting with other Greenpoint Land owners. I think having contributed land to districts is different than contributing to the genesis city, only the latter get to choose where they want to bid for a parcel and how much. If you committed land to a district yours is a part of the purple Greenpoint space. As to how that's managed I was under the impression that this is a task of The Movement's participants. My understanding is that as MVT holders (and LAND owners) we have governance rights, and we're here to discuss and create. Shaping the organization together.

I really don't know why it's so quite lately (compared to some time ago), now is the time that it gets interesting. Before the airdrop, not so much.

Oneunderbridge, when trying to log in, what's the issue you're getting? Do you have Metamask unlocked, and logged into the address that you sent the transaction from?

PS in my view the utterly low market cap and price is a gift for all. The doors are wide open.
esbrave789

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

I seem to have forgotten this I have the coin, it is about 2018, the author has a plan for the new platform? You need to let more people know about this project
evergrow

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:50:30 PM

I seem to have forgotten this I have the coin, it is about 2018, the author has a plan for the new platform? You need to let more people know about this project
our headquarter in the virtual world is just around the corner and it's collectively cocreated by people from around the world, just like this organization itself Smiley now it's like a paper that is still white, time for creativity! and nice things! and new connections to be made across the world! essentially the people are the roadmap, if you will. always cool to be around at a beginning. we need to let more people know about the movement for decentralization and collaboration on the blockchain. and every one of us can do that. every little step and contribution counts, for the greater whole.

Hi moving friends, let's move it move it and upvote The Movement on Producthunt!

https://www.producthunt.com/posts/the-movement-dao
VERY good idea, thanks bibibap.
Decentralix

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

i like our position more and more Smiley

ArkMage

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

We can see Greenpoint on the map. We can't go there yet as the LAND auction is still live. Quite shocking to see this map (in a positive way)... this is such an awesome idea. Smiley And it's the very beginning, we're here! And we got our headquarter on there right from the beginning too: at a premium spot IMO. As for having purchased parcels, I also pledged a few LAND and I'm looking forward to connecting with other Greenpoint Land owners. I think having contributed land to districts is different than contributing to the genesis city, only the latter get to choose where they want to bid for a parcel and how much. If you committed land to a district yours is a part of the purple Greenpoint space. As to how that's managed I was under the impression that this is a task of The Movement's participants. My understanding is that as MVT holders (and LAND owners) we have governance rights, and we're here to discuss and create. Shaping the organization together.

I really don't know why it's so quite lately (compared to some time ago), now is the time that it gets interesting. Before the airdrop, not so much.

Oneunderbridge, when trying to log in, what's the issue you're getting? Do you have Metamask unlocked, and logged into the address that you sent the transaction from?

PS in my view the utterly low market cap and price is a gift for all. The doors are wide open.

Wait, do I get it right that DAO is getting it's own VR headquarters? It's purchased with MANA?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
evergrow

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:14:38 PM

Wait, do I get it right that DAO is getting it's own VR headquarters? It's purchased with MANA?

that's right brother, we have our own VR headquarter (its name is Greenpoint) and it's not even that small, it has more than 400 Land parcels. If you open Metamask and go to https://auction.decentraland.org, search for "Greenpoint" in the search bar you can see its position. The land is already there! I'm soooo looking forward to roaming around the lands, meet with friends, make new friends, and build nice things. A DAO to have a virtual HQ is awesome!
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:24:56 PM

I wonder if the owning of the land is coming with some sort of API or smart contracts of some sort to manage it. Need to ask to the Decentraland people.
OneUnderBridge

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:07:51 PM

Yes, the governance issues are something that the community will need to address, for sure. However, how will we start planning our builds if we do not know the dimensions of our plots? If somebody bought 10 parcels but they were distributed randomly all over the map, their build would be quite different than if their parcels were located next to each other, right?  And, the "shape" of those plots is also significant because 10 parcels all in a row has different dimensions than 10 parcels in a circle, square, or rectangle. Do see what I mean?

Maybe we should start considering some form of intermediary governance like a "chamber of commerce" or something? Let's make this thing happen.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Connect and Create
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
forward42Zero

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

got MvT! I'm in the org Wink

The Movement. The name rocks already
OneUnderBridge

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:55:49 PM

Welcome to the community! We're doing big things here. This is the premier value creation movement where the whole is truly more valuable than the sum of its parts. Every click counts, connect, create, share!

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
Connect and Create
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
evergrow

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 08:10:37 PM by evergrow

Welcome to the community! We're doing big things here. This is the premier value creation movement where the whole is truly more valuable than the sum of its parts. Every click counts, connect, create, share!

Welcome to The Movement, forward42Zero!

@oneunderbridge, mate I just re-checked this. I can access the auction just fine when I log in with an account on metamask that I used to contribute to the genesis city. However, another account that was used to contribute land to greenpoint seems to be unable to log in and see the parcels indeed, same issue as you have ("We couldn't retrieve any account information associated with your current address. Are you using the correct address?"). I'm going to ask about this in the Decentraland channels.

Update: I asked and received an answer in under 5 minutes Smiley
Quote from: Trevor
Hi, this is a known bug—basically, if all of your MANA is in districts, the page won't unlock for individual bidding. We're working on a fix but it's not game-breaking because those parcels have already been placed in the world. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Let's make this thing happen.
Absolutely! 🏄
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

Welcome to The Movement, forward42Zero!

@oneunderbridge, mate I just re-che cked this. I can access the auction just fine when I log in with an account on metamask that I used to contribute to the genesis city. However, another account that was used to contribute land to greenpoint seems to be unable to log in and see the parcels indeed, same issue as you have ("We couldn't retrieve any account information associated with your current address. Are you using the correct address?"). I'm going to ask about this in the Decentraland channels.

Update: I asked and received an answer in under 5 minutes Smiley
Quote from: Trevor
Hi, this is a known bug—basically, if all of your MANA is in districts, the page won't unlock for individual bidding. We're working on a fix but it's not game-breaking because those parcels have already been placed in the world. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Let's make this thing happen.
Absolutely! 🏄

Did you communicate with the team in the rocketchat? Or other ways?
evergrow

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:51:14 PM

hey Piggy, mate! if one is logged in to the auction (my other account with which I contributed to Genesis city works) there's a small conversation/chat box for support. That's where I asked. I asked a second question but that hasn't been answered yet, it basically says support is away / back on Monday. It said that in the first place but I got a reply to my first question anyway. Other than that I think rocketchat is the best place to ask indeed. By the way I think we should ask Dropper to open a district chat in the decentraland rocket chat, or ask decentraland directly to open it for us. That rocket chat a good place to keep updated, and our neighbor districts like decentraland university are also there.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:01:23 PM

Sounds like a good idea since is going to be the official chat of Greenpoint Smiley
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

I also received tokens. What further will be the movement of the community, which direction? We can start by voting in turn to the stock exchanges and vote for the addition, we can add many votes to many exchanges for free.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

I havent heard any news from devs, I think if someone can manage to make website for the movement, that would be much more appreciated by the community. It will be a next step to gather people, vote, or uploads some ideas for the project.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: