Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262700 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

even if i am not able to contribute due to my work times, i will keep and hodl my mvt tokens for long term ^^

why should i make quick bucks and dump, if i can get rich in a couple of years?

Yeah same here. Me too. I intend to hold my MVT tokens for long and wait for when it's fully ripe. I have the belief that the future is bright for this project being a Virtual Reality related project. it's not just a pump and dump project like many out there.

In regards to Virtual Reality for DAO, what kind of route are you looking to go down here in the beginning? Is it gaming or something else?

It can be used for gaming or to facilitate user interaction and cooperation. I believe already with this generation of VR sets your imagination is the limit.

I understand so there hasn't been set a clear agenda where VR DAO will be heading first? Everything can be done from the start?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 AM

Sort of, in the whitepaper there are guide lines defined and we need to move within those. In any case there is plenty of freedom, i don't see any particular opportunity precluded Smiley
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

The movement looks very good. The material provided is too small, I need more materials to understand this project.

Take a look at mvt.io.  From there, you should be able to find links to a majority of the documentation and happenings within The Movement. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to any members of the community. Everyone is welcome.

I recieve your invitation via PM, Thank you for taking initiative to further promote MVT to the Genesis List. I wish i could more spare time to help the project but at this time too busy with the offline life but i will surely help MVT in the upcoming days once i am available.

I really like the incentive. Mostly the people are working in their free time for the project and i think with ongoing success more and more holder will put more and more time in. The start is always hard

frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

The movement looks very good. The material provided is too small, I need more materials to understand this project.

Take a look at mvt.io.  From there, you should be able to find links to a majority of the documentation and happenings within The Movement. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to any members of the community. Everyone is welcome.

I recieve your invitation via PM, Thank you for taking initiative to further promote MVT to the Genesis List. I wish i could more spare time to help the project but at this time too busy with the offline life but i will surely help MVT in the upcoming days once i am available.

I really like the incentive. Mostly the people are working in their free time for the project and i think with ongoing success more and more holder will put more and more time in. The start is always hard

yeap, there are great community and especially few guys who make all job! thanks you all, hope when next exchange will have launch it will give us great push and it will be less hard for us all

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:27:53 PM

Even the best projects can't grow on etherdelta so i can understand the problem mvt token has.

I hope next.exchange will be ready in a short time. Also they get some nice volume.

Next.Exchange will post an update tomorrow on their medium and that is the most awaited medium updates. Many Community Coins are looking forward for that update and they will announce the public launch on the next 2 weeks.

$1 per MVT is my prediction on the first 1 month of MVT on Next.Exchange then it will dump then it will go back on the upward trend again.

For such great project and community i think 1$ is the minimum price  for such lower supply . Hope to see much better price in 2019.

$1 is easy with MVT, With 3,000,000 million supply this low market cap coins is a hidden gem that many people are missing.

Ive been stacking up few coins daily when budget permits and will unload some when it hits $1 Cheesy

Good and wise move and strategy you are doing. Your actions now will definitely pay and be worth it in the near future coz you are investing in a project with great potential and not just pump and dump with fake news.
mig6r

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

These networks can only come into existence and sustain through community efforts. Every bit of progress is valuable as it makes more people become aware of this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
eva3059

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

I think once Greepoint opens there will be a lot more progress and I am really looking forward to that. The team is working hard and I really like the updates from the past that are really deteailed.
ameen080560

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

Very good
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
Merited by EmmanCryp (1)

Hi movement community, there is an upcoming trading exchange that has been spreading awareness since January. The name is Coinpulse and they are expected to start full trading operation by July latest. Like next and altcoin_io exchange, they have been doing pre listing of coin by voting from community.

I decided to add Movement token there for voting yesterday and it has been approved for voting. So let's try to vote like we did for next exchange so as to be considered for listing.

I don't know whether Coinpulse is going to be a big / top exchange or not but no one can predict the future, it might exceed our expectations. So there is no harm in trying to get listed in as much exchanges as we can for free of charge.

The link to vote is shown below.

https://request.coinpulse.io/suggestions/11288/the-movement-dao-mvt

Plz let's try to share the voting link later with our friends and everyone. Thanks for Voting for movement.

You can join Coinpulse telegram group here:
https://t.me/CoinPulseEx
Piggy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Hello,

i'm opening this thread to plan and gather ideas for the next phase of several steps, which will be taken in order to complete the infrastructure of the Movement.

I'd like to start discussing with everybody here about the voting system, as the requirement for it are quite simple. Some feedback and fresh ideas could always lead to something interesting and unique.

I made not long ago a first functioning implementation and added few changes to the original contract, you can have a look in here:

https://github.com/AlbertoIT/Voting-DApp-DAO

and try it from here:

https://albertoit.github.io/Voting-DApp-DAO-master/MVTvote.html

This is the time to speak your mind :thinking: and tell:

What kind of extra features should we include to complement the voting(if any)? How it should look the user interface and graphic accompanying it? Any other general ideas?

https://talk.mvt.io/t/brainstorming-and-planning-for-the-movements-infrastracture/85?u=piggy
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:38:08 PM

56 ETH volume
good that it's increasing
https://enclaves.io/trade/MVT

looks like it'll be on coinmarketcap soon because $100k is not far away

I heard today from someone that CMC now charges around 2 btc for listing on their website. How true is this? And when did it start? I hope it's not true though.

I doubt this is true even though I have no information whatsoever. If they charged 2 BTC, other sites offering the same as CMC does would grow much faster than now.
If they replaced the 100k turnover rule for a 2 BTC fee this would also invite pump and dump scams.

Never heard about that too. Would not be healthy for the site since they make decent profit with advertising and even if, there would soon be a major new site without a fee

OK I hope it's not true too or maybe it's an alternative listing way if the coin can't achieve the minimum required trading volume but still want to be listed on CMC
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:11:07 PM

only chance to be listed on coinmarketcap for us its wait for next.echange launch, but than we need hope for its success, so there such a lot of factors, hope that all be ok and till the end of summer we will be on cmc

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
mig6r

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

56 ETH volume
good that it's increasing
https://enclaves.io/trade/MVT

looks like it'll be on coinmarketcap soon because $100k is not far away

I heard today from someone that CMC now charges around 2 btc for listing on their website. How true is this? And when did it start? I hope it's not true though.

I doubt this is true even though I have no information whatsoever. If they charged 2 BTC, other sites offering the same as CMC does would grow much faster than now.
If they replaced the 100k turnover rule for a 2 BTC fee this would also invite pump and dump scams.

Never heard about that too. Would not be healthy for the site since they make decent profit with advertising and even if, there would soon be a major new site without a fee

OK I hope it's not true too or maybe it's an alternative listing way if the coin can't achieve the minimum required trading volume but still want to be listed on CMC

The 2 BTC story might apply when your want to get on CMC without having a volume of $100K. Other than that I doubt they charge 2 BTC every time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

only chance to be listed on coinmarketcap for us its wait for next.echange launch, but than we need hope for its success, so there such a lot of factors, hope that all be ok and till the end of summer we will be on cmc

Next.Exchange launch is coming very soon Cheesy ive been following and reading all their progress. If they follow their roadmap the exact launch date is Q2 of 2018 and june is the last month of Q2.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gumshed

Activity: 233
Merit: 178

The future is almost here.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

Next.Exchange launch is coming very soon Cheesy ive been following and reading all their progress. If they follow their roadmap the exact launch date is Q2 of 2018 and june is the last month of Q2.

If anyone would like to follow along on their Telegram channel. https://t.me/next_exchange

The Movement  🌱  Unstoppable Organization
▂▃▅▆ ⌠  Connect and Create  |  Join the movement  ⌡ ▆▅▃▂
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties  Github  Twitter  Reddit  Telegram  Blog
CriptoShulz

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

Does everyone really care about the price of a coin?) But how does the project develop, that it already works?
OneUnderBridge

Activity: 368
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Sorry I haven't been checking in lately. I have been very busy chasing bug bounties (unsuccessfully) on the EOS  platform and now deeply involved observing the rollout of the main chain....I've been collaborating with a few of the BP delegate teams trying to be elected to host block producing nodes. I see some interesting cross chain potentials, very interesting! I am keeping it on the down-low for now but I will share my thoughts later when I see how things develop.

Anyway, I've been aggressively pursuing all potential value building opportunities while building up some social equity among other like minded collaborative networks and I am excited about what's now becoming possible. We are lucky to be a part of this phase in history. It's about connecting and building value for the community.

▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬▬▬
..Connect and Create..
                ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████  ████████████  ███████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
       ██████████████████████████

The Movement
Unstoppable Organization
                  ▐█▌
                   ███
                  █████
                ▄███████▄
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████▀
      ██████████████ ██████████████
      ▐████████████   ████████████▌
       ███████████     ███████████
      ▐██████████       ██████████▌
      █████████▀         ▀█████████
    ▄████████▀             ▀████████▄
  ▄███████▀▀                 ▀▀███████▄
▄█████▀▀                         ▀▀█████▄      
Trade  Whitepaper  Bounties    ▬▬▬
Connect and Create
⌠                  ▄▄████▄▄
               ██████████
              ████████████
              ████████████
      █████   ████████████   █████
     ███████   ██████████   ███████
     ███████    ████████    ███████
      ██████    ████████    ██████
      █████▀   ██████████   ▀█████
   ▄▄██▀▀    ██████████████    ▀▀█▄▄
 █████  ████████████████████████  █████
█████  ██████████████████████████  █████
Piggy

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

Next Exchange just released some news, the launch is confirmed for this month and MVT will be available as a trading pair as well

https://medium.com/nextexchange/progress-update-7-5f044978bf9b

Heres a look at assets that will be available upon public launch:

BTC, ETH, NEXT, USD, EUR, EOS, TRX, VEN, OMG, VOISE, TAU, ELYTE, PCL, LEND, KIN, ELIX, PFR, IXT, EQL, SNOV, DVN, EPL, ED, ICX, DGD, PPT, SNT, RHOC, MKR, AE, WTC, REP, ZRX, BTM, VERI, GNT, BAT, DRGN, ZIL, ETHOS, AION, LRC, ELF, SAFEX, QASH, LINK, VIBE, AMB, AIR, MAN, HKN, HAT, FDX, ACC, STOX, MVT, LCW, SKRAPS, REBL, TRAC, WYS, EXRN, SENSE, MUSE, SKY, SLB, XEM, LYL, COLX, ECA, RUP, ETN, CREA, SUMO, IOTA, XVG, DEAL, ONION, KALI, XEM. + Others
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:51:21 PM

Has anyone tried to get the Movement token on Idex? According to their terms, MVT might not really have a chance, but maybe due to MVTs approach, they might count it?

Here's the application form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzF_NTscqqK4TPuJQixe4tZCEJHDVJdTLvNelb_V2D582RVg/viewform

And here are the terms:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YsAlpWe2W528iCgp8JIS1NwFG7I6h8C/view
Piggy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Has anyone tried to get the Movement token on Idex? According to their terms, MVT might not really have a chance, but maybe due to MVTs approach, they might count it?

Here's the application form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzF_NTscqqK4TPuJQixe4tZCEJHDVJdTLvNelb_V2D582RVg/viewform

And here are the terms:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11YsAlpWe2W528iCgp8JIS1NwFG7I6h8C/view

We did try already and they told they were going to look into it, but never heard back from them again  Smiley. I guess is because of the airdropped token rule.
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: