Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:33:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration  (Read 262697 times)
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:35:58 AM

Has anyone any experience with this 9coin exchange? Like, is it legitimate? It's quite new, right?

I see it was said above less activities in telegram one understandable reason is summer vacations as large majority take break from busy life. Second as of talking about application to CMC listing that will be considered by them only if official channel sends it. Individuals are not taken in consideration as far as I know from other previous experience.

But since they removed their minimal exchange volume, they might consider someone actively participating in the project for the application on CMC. They just need proof of the supply and that the coin is not dead i guess

According to Livecoinwatch, MVT has a constant daily volume of over 100,000$. Coinmarketcap hasn't listed 9coin though, so they might not care.

That seems a bit too much to me, how is possible there are such volumes daily? In any case we are not sure what to think about 9coin and we cannot reccomend using it.

Yeah, looks like washtrading to me. Pumping the volume with internal orders to look more legitimate. 100k is pretty much MVTs marketcap, if that were at all legit, I guess it would've gone like 5x since the listing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chasoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:44:22 AM

It looks like a sad attempt to listing on a coinmarketcap. And so they keeps the volume of trading at the level of $100,000 therefore.

theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

It looks like a sad attempt to listing on a coinmarketcap. And so they keeps the volume of trading at the level of $100,000 therefore.

Coinmarketcap remove the $100,000 Listing requirements and now they are just checking the community behind the project and where the coin is being traded. We have a shot for CMC listing if the dev will make the first move to request for listing
QpeepBounties

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Coinmarketcap remove the $100,000 Listing requirements and now they are just checking the community behind the project and where the coin is being traded. We have a shot for CMC listing if the dev will make the first move to request for listing

It would be about time for MVT to be listed on Coinmarketcap, after all this coin has already existed for some time by now and the community is thriving.
ttookk

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

I really, really doubt that someone is washtrading the token to get it listed. When you look at the 9coin exchange, MVT is one of the lower traded assets, on an exchange which is not even a month old. I think it's the exchange trying to make itself look like there's liquidity.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

I really, really doubt that someone is washtrading the token to get it listed. When you look at the 9coin exchange, MVT is one of the lower traded assets, on an exchange which is not even a month old. I think it's the exchange trying to make itself look like there's liquidity.

I think so as well, something fishy may be going on in there, i suggest not to use it till the situation is clarified, beside next exchange should come soon.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

I think so as well, something fishy may be going on in there, i suggest not to use it till the situation is clarified, beside next exchange should come soon.

Its 100% Fishy, I rather wait for next.exchange final launching phase. but still no concrete date announce for official launch and still the market is very limited even to 100 next holders. No liquidity yet.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

I think the Movement could be one area where the effect of online trolls is negated in public discourse.  Spheres could add to this.  We should try to visit https://talk.mvt.io regularly to keep up on things outside this forum.  It might be that one day that someone would have to have a little MVT to participate in Spheres. 

Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

I think the Movement could be one area where the effect of online trolls is negated in public discourse.  Spheres could add to this.  We should try to visit https://talk.mvt.io regularly to keep up on things outside this forum.  It might be that one day that someone would have to have a little MVT to participate in Spheres. 

MVT is going to have a center role in the functionality we are going to offer for sure, most of the actions and services will require either to hold or spend some MVT.

That said anyone who has some idea about this or want to contribute please speak up, everyone is welcome to partecipate in the discussions about building the infrastructure of the Movement  Smiley
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Exchanges: ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ttookk

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:45:08 PM

What is wrong with 9coin exchange ive been following the price but that exchange seems fishy with its volume.. im trying to buy there but theres no MVT available for sale.

It is strange indeed, in fact you will notice is not listed in the first thread as an official exchange, better use:

Exchanges: ForkDelta (MVT/ETH), EnclavesDEX (MVT/ETH)

Forkdelta right now seems to be the best option and I think it is also safe to use. Quite some time around and guys running it also seem serious.

CMC allegedly has dropped the 100kUSD/day volume threshold for listings. That means MVT could be listed, right?

It should be possible but I don't know whether the project have to reach out to them themselves? I guess so.

Yes, it has to, ideally with website, forum, block explorer (ethplorer in this case) and stuff. I am pretty sure they also somewhat count how many requests they get to list a token/coin, so it might be time to get people to request the listing.
majestymage

Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

i am here with this community from the beginning. it is true that this coin should get into more exchanges but time is on our side and a lot of people that have this token are so old in the game that have developed the wisdom to hodl.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:13:21 AM

If you want to bring MVT into more exchanges, please feel free to take the initiative. Then if necessary Dropper or somebody else can assist if necessary.

Ps. Today is one year that this thread was opened and we are still here, happy birthday for the Movement  Smiley
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

If you want to bring MVT into more exchanges, please feel free to take the initiative. Then if necessary Dropper or somebody else can assist if necessary.

Ps. Today is one year that this thread was opened and we are still here, happy birthday for the Movement  Smiley

You can submit the request to list The Movement to shardax.com which is a Decentralised Digital Aset exchange. Every month there will be a winner, only 2 places left before their launch, you can vote every 24h, with a good comunnity support you can make it to the first place.
This is the link: https://shardax.com/listing
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Ps. Today is one year that this thread was opened and we are still here, happy birthday for the Movement  Smiley

You can submit the request to list The Movement to shardax.com which is a Decentralised Digital Aset exchange. Every month there will be a winner, only 2 places left before their launch, you can vote every 24h, with a good comunnity support you can make it to the first place.
This is the link: https://shardax.com/listing

At the moment i'm quite swamped looking into more pressing details, the functionalities/infrastructure of the movement, i suggest to look into it yourself, if it's worth to be there.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Ps. Today is one year that this thread was opened and we are still here, happy birthday for the Movement  Smiley

Always crazy how fast one year can go by. Congratulation to everyone still here and helping the project.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:35:57 AM

I see Decentraland has been quite active lately, there have been also quite interesting articles posted:

NFT tokens:
https://blog.decentraland.org/what-are-nfts-5616fdbc2a95

And this about spawning entities:
https://blog.decentraland.org/developer-tutorial-creating-a-dynamic-flock-of-hummingbirds-8c2cd41f8296

They have actually released quite a few articles with explanation/guides about how to use their engine. Anybody here is playing with it?
cardanofan

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/the-movement

the market cap is so low that having even as little as 1000 of this token could be a very fun experiment. not to mention that VR, decentralization, digital organizations & economies, are all areas that are very hot... actually on fire. show me what there is to discover, I'm on this ship, exponential innovation is to come in the crypto era
Piggy

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

the market cap is so low that having even as little as 1000 of this token could be a very fun experiment. not to mention that VR, decentralization, digital organizations & economies, are all areas that are very hot... actually on fire. show me what there is to discover, I'm on this ship, exponential innovation is to come in the crypto era

I agree on this as well, the Movement has a great potential for what is going to offer. In partcular, as i have been following Decentraland, (and i can see they are making a lot of progress and work into their engine) i truly believe setting the headquarter there was the best choice.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

I agree on this as well, the Movement has a great potential for what is going to offer. In partcular, as i have been following Decentraland, (and i can see they are making a lot of progress and work into their engine) i truly believe setting the headquarter there was the best choice.

Do you know where we can buy some tokens? still are on etherdelta exchange? thanks mate
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: