Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

I think fiat has been crashing ever since the bitcoin is arrive, but because of the support it he still need everyone, because bitcoin is the the only way to replace bank and fiat money this is the new era of our money
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:33 PM

I think fiat will never crashed.  It will crashed only if all the country joined forces to ban fiat and only used crypto currencies. But it will surely not going to happen so it is impossible that the fiat to get crashed. And not all people are into technology so that some people will choose fiat.

Maybe if some of you read this, http://dailyreckoning.com/fiat-currency/ your mentality about fiat will change. If you look back in time, then you will understand that fiat currencies have crashed at some point and they are highly volatile, which the only thing that keeps them going is just the government control to keep that apparition of value in place.
Even if you hit google to look at the purchasing power of USD, you will realize that it has lost 96% of its value so far and that is something not to be discarded. The only thing that is keeping even USD going on right now is because all the countries in the world decided to accept the status it gained as global reserve currency which was what made the demand and the phantasm of value to be preserved artificially.

honeyb0y

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:48:41 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Fiat currency collapsed many times already, they say that United States money are already worthless since they printed more money than the true gold reserve that they have which is the basis of your fiat currency's worth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Fiat currency collapsed many times already, they say that United States money are already worthless since they printed more money than the true gold reserve that they have which is the basis of your fiat currency's worth.
No one knows really know when it will happen as we can see that cryptocurrency is in its booming stage right now but that does not mean because of crypto the fiat will crashed, it is too early to say that maybe after a decade or more it could possibly happen if all countries will embrace bitcoin as part of their society.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

If more and more investors become more willing to turn all their money into altcoin, this can be a problem.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:36 PM

Real estate, gold, bitcoin, ethereum can be considered as a real wealth. For example, if you have a house, or a lot of blocks for rent,  you are rich man, landlord, on the contrary,  fiat money are just paper sheets, their value can be lost at any moment with stupid political and economical moves.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:02 PM

This is not true and cannot be happen. Imagine the significance of fiat in this world?  So it is really impossible to be removed or crashed either.  

So why? Yes it is impossible but why?

I have one reason on my mind. I have been in a place where there is not much technology and I have seen how everything work. All you need is a paper money or fiat.
It runs all over that place and you cannot see one person that uses a credit card unlike when you are in a city.
That is one reason only but one of the biggest factor. This world aint perfect and there are still places that cannot be reached by technology which we are using right now. They need that paper to make it all happen.
chelle5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

Not really.Not in this time.For as long as it is widely used and people are not yet ready for a cashless society then I think that fiat will never ever be removed.And there are countries that needs fiat than of a crypto.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:44:07 PM

I think fiat money will not be replaced by digital currencies like bitcoins and so on. digital currency has a very fluctuating value and often change change. while to become a fiat money requires a stable value in order to become a legitimate means of exchange for a country.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

I think fiat money will not be replaced by digital currencies like bitcoins and so on. digital currency has a very fluctuating value and often change change. while to become a fiat money requires a stable value in order to become a legitimate means of exchange for a country.

I think fiat currency will never crashed out because its demand and supply is very high. The more you print money the less it is for the current needs of population. Newly designed technology are seeking money to developed fast. So in general term fiat is very important.
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:32:31 PM

It is for sure possible and that is what we are seeing right now actually because more and more people are realizing that FIAT is worthless as it was created by private organizations and is controlled by them so they can create fake debt through inflation that benefits them but it is at the expense of everybody else and this has been happening for so long so it needs to stop.
To me I think that It is looking an impossible job that the fiat currency will crashed because the fiat currency has build a firm trust in the hearts of the people all over the world as the people are using are it for the last several centuries. Furthermore fiat currency has physical shape that’s why all the people are very much confident over it and they are using it in their local markets.

Fiat money never crashes. Only countries crashes and then that fiat money is affected. Otherwise it's a perfect system for the economy participants clearly. With fiat money, tons of transactions and tasks are being completed on the world.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

Digital currencies are backed by fiat currencies but as the world is moving to digitalization  and globalaization all the countries are accepting the bitcoin and block chain technology as more user's are entering the bitcoin network and this technology can help to improve the socio economic conditions of the world by providing a source of income to poor which helps to eradicate poverty from the world and for the upliftment of the people by an additional source of income to meet the people's daily lives.  Now most of the government started implement the bitcoin technology by producing their own crypto currencies for central banking system, to control people's money. Bitcoin technology is highly decentralized which means the user's have financial freedom of their own bitcoins in the crypto currency market.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 03:56:56 PM

I don't see even a single reason or slight possibility of the crash of fiat currencies. Yes, there might be some fluctuations in the GDP and growth rate of the domestic economies but it is not going to affect the fiat currencies in any way unless and until the critical situation like Zimbabwe occurs. Cryptocurrencies will hit the fund transfer industries as a major mainstream player without affecting the existence of the fiat currencies for sure in my opinion.
leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:03:52 PM

I don't see even a single reason or slight possibility of the crash of fiat currencies. Yes, there might be some fluctuations in the GDP and growth rate of the domestic economies but it is not going to affect the fiat currencies in any way unless and until the critical situation like Zimbabwe occurs. Cryptocurrencies will hit the fund transfer industries as a major mainstream player without affecting the existence of the fiat currencies for sure in my opinion.

There were crash on fiat currencies in the past. fluctuations on a country's GDP has a direct effect on their fiat's worth. I remembered Greece was removed from EU when their economy was struggling because their fiat currency is becoming worthless.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

Its his own opinion. People speaks what they think what is happening right now and others who listen, is either believe on it or comment other Judgment in that particular subject. Fiat will still in circulation because its every countrys tradition to use.  Its in their law and its their identity of who they are as  Country.  If to the point of creating its value,  it still depende in the market or which exhange  will they be change.  Let's just accept their own opinion and we all have the rights to do it.

Shattered

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:13:56 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 08:48:30 PM by Shattered

Just like Venezuela and Greece. If you are seeing the latest news caused by the inflation and both of the countries already gotten degradation on the value of their fiat money against the dollar.
That means the inflation can give a lot of the impact to the fiat money's value. especially about the stability of the economic in every country.
The possibility was true. But that will be so difficult rather than cryptocurrency. because the fiat money gets a lot of the backed from the various economic structure.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:56:31 AM

There is such a thing as hyperinflation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation which basically devalues your fiat really quick. This would be most likely the closest to the crash of the certain currency.
You may be true but that comes with some ambiguities. There are so many people who are thinking of a cashless society. Yes there will be surety that when bitcoin will come as a currency, it will be spreading all over the work and definitely then value of cash will decrease. But bitcoin will not disappear cash from society. It is the need of everyone, else it will take much to me to just go.
It has been noticed in the history of this universe that the physical appearance and shape of the fiat currency have been changed for several times but these currencies have not been crashed in the previous times so I also consider it as a lie that fiat currency will be crashed and it is looking an impossible task to me.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:58:43 AM

if probably fiat currency would crash, its will soon also happening to cryptocurrency . the price of crypto currency was measured in currency. So if there's no value on fiat currency the crypto currency will also follow to become worthless. Maybe the fiat currency just the phisycal symbol of currency, but it's have a big affect to economy. I don't know the detail, but its true. It wasn't impossible to made the world become paperless with all become digital, but I thought we will not live that long to see that happen.
Nothing changes the fact that conventional money/Fiat will remain the world’s currency, no matter what. Cryptocurrencies will just come and go, that’s all. But for Fiat? They will always be where they are.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

Possible, yes. Thing is anything in society can "crash."

A a crash just might take the existing government alongside it, which mind you would be replaced by another which can be worse.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:30:43 AM

if probably fiat currency would crash, its will soon also happening to cryptocurrency . the price of crypto currency was measured in currency. So if there's no value on fiat currency the crypto currency will also follow to become worthless. Maybe the fiat currency just the phisycal symbol of currency, but it's have a big affect to economy. I don't know the detail, but its true. It wasn't impossible to made the world become paperless with all become digital, but I thought we will not live that long to see that happen.
Nothing changes the fact that conventional money/Fiat will remain the world’s currency, no matter what. Cryptocurrencies will just come and go, that’s all. But for Fiat? They will always be where they are.

I beg to disagree about what you said that crypto currencies will just come and go, we are now living in a virtual era where almost everything can be bought online.
Crypto currencies upsets the limit and restrictions that conventional cash or credit card have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: