Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:55:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:22:39 AM

I think no , cause we used fiat ever since so it is possible that it will be crashed ,
Well i dont really think that fiat currency is we will crashed because it is very important in this world and ever since before fiat currency is existing in this world and fiat currency is all peoples need in this world to buy there needs and wants.

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

In some big countries fiat money will never collapse! This is not only economic but also political!

They adopt good monetary policy, adapt to market demand and supply, and guarantee the value of money! Stabilize the society!

Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:58:35 AM

Of course it's very possible, and it happened a lot of time in history, even recently for example in Argentina.
By luck this is usually a local problem, so the general infrastructure resists, but don't forget: fiat money are made of paper, they can crash in any moment...

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:29:41 AM

I don`t think Fiat Currency will get crashed because the Government are supporting Fiat Currency, so as long as Government supports Fiat currency there will be no reason for fiat to get crashed. But if the Government start transferring their support on cryptos, probably fiat money will get crashed and not be used anymore.
I think governament will never give 1st preference to any cryptocurrency they always give preference to fiat. I don't think in future also they will consider cryptocurrency is legal in their country. But we are hoping it may change in future suppose next generation give preference to this currency then definitely it will affect fiat currency.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

The only possible reason for flat currency to crashed if a government will release lots of flat currency supply. In supply and demand if there are many supply the demand is low therefore price can crash, likewise if the supply is not that many the demand is high therefore price will rise. Same in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:00:46 PM

Fiat currency will be around for a while and nothing will  change it at least for now. Anything can happen still, based on those who control fiat and bitcoin. If the world reaches an agreement that bitcoin should be used then why not?  Through this no one can claim to be richer than the other, most people will be at the same level.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

Fiat currency will never crashed. It can be use by all people rich or poor. And i don'k think the government will let their currency be crashed. No currency can change fiat currency.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

there where some that crashed but if all the fiat would crash there could be a global economical crises the world has never seen. The governments are not prepared to use electronic money only or coins like crypto so it could be a great problem.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

I think fiat currency will not crashed because it is easy to access and it can be use by anybody,but who knows what will happen soon.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

I don't think so fiat will crushed we all know that fiat is the main currency in each country and people used it for their daily expenses som predicting it will be replaced by bitcoin but it's impossible.

nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
i agree, cryptocurrencies depends on fiat money, cryptocurrencies won't slared as mention above it's because the cryptocurrencies are bought using fiat money so in other words cryptocurrencies don't have value if it is not because of fiat money. Let me ask you a question. Do you really think that cryptocurrencies made by itself? The answer is NO. You need to buy cryptocurrencies in order to gain their own value. The price as i said depends on supply and demand. Cryptocurrencies is the same as bank but not centralized there is no main that will control the flow.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

I don`t think Fiat Currency will get crashed because the Government are supporting Fiat Currency, so as long as Government supports Fiat currency there will be no reason for fiat to get crashed. But if the Government start transferring their support on cryptos, probably fiat money will get crashed and not be used anymore.
I think governament will never give 1st preference to any cryptocurrency they always give preference to fiat. I don't think in future also they will consider cryptocurrency is legal in their country. But we are hoping it may change in future suppose next generation give preference to this currency then definitely it will affect fiat currency.

Certainly, the cryptocurrency will be affect the world's monetary system in the future. The cryptocurreny users knew the best thing behind the cryptocurrency. Also, many companies used this technology for their system recently. I believe blockchain will be the next system for the world's monetary system. But, when it happen? I do not know haha Cheesy.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

In my point of view I guess it might not happen. For every fiat currency their is government behind it, so it is very hard to even shake it , unless their will be a crisis that will make countries economy wobble. But who knows what will happen in future, their might be a chance that crypto dominate the market. Lets just wait and see.

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:08:01 AM

The legal currency of a country has the credit endorsement of the country, and the existence of coercive force behind the credit, the issuing currency represents a powerful political and economic power.

Economically developed countries, their legal currency is basically stable! Economic development is unstable country, legal currency has the risk of collapse!

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Of course it's possible, and it happend coutless times in history, even recently: fiat currency is just paper, and it works only if there is a general acceptance of it.
Usually, a currency crash happens only locally, as recently in Argentina or Venezuela, so there is a way to recover.
If it happend on global plane, it would be a real desaster with unpredictable consequences.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

Of course it's possible, and it happend coutless times in history, even recently: fiat currency is just paper, and it works only if there is a general acceptance of it.
Usually, a currency crash happens only locally, as recently in Argentina or Venezuela, so there is a way to recover.
If it happend on global plane, it would be a real desaster with unpredictable consequences.
No this cannot happen at any cost. Fiat currency is used by all the people of the world and it is accepted internationally.It does not require any medium to operate that is why it is called physical money.Unlike cryptocurrencies it does not require internet.It is backed by all the government and Central banks of all the Nations. All the transactions throughout the world is being done through the Fiat currency only.Fiat currency has been established from the traditional period and cryptocurrencies are just entering the market.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Hard to say, but it's unlikely that fiat will become completely obsolete, but it will definitely become far less important in the future than it is today.  It's not possible to completely replace cash in the future. Because there are still some transactions which can only be complied with physical money. Becides many people are living in a third world country. A lot of people cannot afford having a computer so paper money cannot be replaced by any digital currency even after how many years.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

I don't think it will crash in our modern era, crisis maybe more likely. Fiats in our designated countries have more
elaborate, complex and stronger systems in recent years, governments are the backbones of establishing such systems
to control, regulate and avoid further problems that happened previously. No country or government can survive or
flourish without the existence and reliance of their own currencies, in fact crypto currencies might aid in strengthening
then and improving their economies. Cryptocurrency solely relies on the fiats of countries worldwide, different prices
if you do notice on trading platforms. Fiat are a part of a nations primary priority above else.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:35:16 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 09:45:49 PM by mrcash02

Hard to say, but it's unlikely that fiat will become completely obsolete, but it will definitely become far less important in the future than it is today.  It's not possible to completely replace cash in the future. Because there are still some transactions which can only be complied with physical money.

I also think fiat won't become obsolete, but less important. Crypto-Currency will rule the financial system and I don't have doubts about it, the question is if it will be done in a centralized or decentralized way. Crypto-Currency isn't something 100% done and closed, there are many different configurations that can be done with this, resulting in different consequences, but the principle for all the next innovations and technologies on the financial sector are coming from Crypto-Currency.

If fiat crashes, those who are behind this system will find a new way to camouflage fiat system via Crypto-Currency, it will look new, but it will be the same old system...

Becides many people are living in a third world country. A lot of people cannot afford having a computer so paper money cannot be replaced by any digital currency even after how many years.

Even in third world countries many people have already access to internet, in some years everyone will have the chance to access internet, if they wish. I think this is not a limitation. But there will be always some people wanting to deal with physical money, if not for necessity, it can be for whim.

And if the official physical money doesn't exist anymore someday, people will create their own.
In some cities it's a reality, they have their own physical money, useful only on the local stores.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
NicG13

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Fiat currencies have always been crashing but it's a very slow and somewhat controlled process that very rarely gets seriously out of hand, particularly in developed nations. This process is called inflation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: