Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:55:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Robert Kiyosaki and Billionaire investor Tim Draper believe that the fiat currency will be doomed in future. Tim Draper is very bullish on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and recently he stated that fiat currency would be the past in future.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
No theres no possibilities that fiat would crash,this was the traditional and the most commonly used currency and its too impossible that fiat would loose its value.People that doesn't know about cryptocurrency will rather choose fiat than any other currency,they were comfortable on it and if ever it would happen i think not now it takes a decade when it will happen.

cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 05:32:08 PM by cmacwiz

This is impossible because fiat currencies are the main assets and wealth of all nations in which without it then it will be impossible for the governments to survive or it will be chaos because money is the center of all transactions by both people and the government to live. This is also the reason on why i don't believe that Bitcoin will replace Fiat because honestly and practically speaking we are all depending on fiat.
I think fiat is not an asset but a major currency used in every country, fiat will never fall because they are always backed up by the government in every country, the government will always preserve and use their local currency as its main, crypto will have no possibility anything to replace it #imo
I also think the same thing like you that there is no chance for the fiat to fall because of the support that it gets from the government and cryptocurrency has no chance to replace it because cryptocurrency is just an option, a technology that is being proposed to the countries that they can use to have a better and faster type of technology and it is not like focusing to replace the fiat.
No this cannot happen at any cost.Fiat currency is being used by all the people of the world.It is accepted internationally all over the world and all the transactions are done through fiat currency only.Fiat ia centralised and so it is also backed by central banks and governments.On the other hand cryptocurrencies are banned in some nations and not backed by any central bank as it is decentralised.Cryptocurrencies require internet connection to get operated which is not possible in every corner of the world.
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

No it will not crashed the government is backing on it. There goes the time when the world will accept digital cash as a worldwide payment decentralized or not it would happened that fiat will be replaced. It doesn't matter since the world is making innovation that makes our lives better and we can't stay on the system that we are today since technology has far to go.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:28:50 PM

I'm not sure that is it possible to happen in the near future because we used fiat currency more than hundred year so there is no way to be crash and besides not all the people know the existence of crypto currencies and not all the people willing to used this kind of technology.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

Of course no. This question is doesn't make any sense. Fiat currency will not be crash. That is very impossible. Event though the digital currency is now becoming popular, there is no such a extreme power that the digital currency has to surpass the fiat currency.

I agree to this. It would be hard for cryptocurrencies to completely replace fiat inthe future. Firstly because fiat is the most known medium in trading anywhere, by anyone. Its system and how it works  is already embedded in the minds of the people, and are already used to it. On the other hand, cryptocurrency is definitely not for everyone. It is hard to learn even its basics, and not all people would actually be interested in it. Even if new technologies and developmemts are being introduced to the world of crypto nowadays, I think it would still be hard for it to completely replace fiat.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Yes it is possible.  If government make a move towards to cryptocurrency so cryptocurrency will debunk. Because of the government many cryptocurrencies are now gone. I think it in the right place. The best for you and technology in the right now is to give you the right direction. I think it was that the future is our.
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

I think it's too early to say that
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

Maybe yes in the future if the world is ready to use it and the people are willing to use this currency but how about those people in poor countries that advance technologies are not yet introduce maybe it will take a long and hard time for them so i think fiat money is still their mode of transactions.

demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

I never thought the fiat currency would fall. fiat has been the currency used for centuries. and has been accepted by all people in the world. and has become a legitimate means of payment. so in my opinion although cryptocurrency is growing rapidly fiat currency will still exist and used for sale every day.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

Fiat currency already crash for several time. As we know that fiat currency always printed and creating inflation on our economic system that bring crisis over and over time. Fiat currency always can rise after crash because government back up.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:32:03 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:46:56 AM by Coleth

At this point in time not yet, because it is still our mode of payments. While digital money is slowly but surely penetrating the world, then it might in the future happen the crash. But i think not this soon.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

I think it is not possible because fiat currency plays important role in our economy and society. I am sure that the people in our society will use both virtual currency and fiat currency.

yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

Fiat currency will following with economic condition in their country, such as supply and demand, inflations, comodities, statements governor of central bank, minister of economic and anything else. When it crash, at least goverments in the country will be take action to recovery their currency.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:44:19 AM

Fiat currency will never be crashed even you have the source of your question and topic. First fiat currency is the only money that we use all over the world so its hard to think that it will crash. It will happen if fiat money will replace by other valuable assets to exchange in stuff like bitcoin or other crypto currency but for now its not possible to happen bro fiat money have a big part in our economy.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

It is impossible because I am sure that the government will not let the fiat currency to be crashed. There is only small possibility that the digital society will happen because there are only some people who are using cryptocurrency.

kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:31:15 AM

This is no more than one opinion! However, everything can be and the market will collapse. But I believe in the best development of the situation and that after a strong decline, perhaps even artificially made, so that the people were scared and began to merge the currency... be sure to go growth!
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

We never know if this this will really happen as totally crushed and when its going to happen...because we all know that fiat has become and still part of our world currency and its not that easy to abolish it, maybe if these things will happen it will be gradually as of now people can still enjoy and use it as long as they can.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

they are opposed to each other, although there are many people who use bitcoin over fiat currencies, still both, bitcoin and fiat together when used. Try to pull the bitcoin and it will be the cash. So still fiat currency is running, used by people. It is impossible to fall. I think it will never fall, because Bitcoin and Fiat currencies differ from each other, because we all know that bitcoins live on the internet, digital currencies, and fiat currencies can be touched, it is government money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: