Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Not totally crash for me it is more of a end of an era thing because we all know that people grow and people innovates thing and thing before are not being used now because for us the people the new ones are much more helpful and convenient. So i think soon enough the fiat will come to an ends and all the people will use digital money and do a cashless payment in the future.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The is no way that fiat currency is going to get crashed, the only way that this is going to possible is when the economies of the various countries associated with their currency gets crashed, And am sure that when the economy of a country gets crashed or goes into recession, its going to affect the entire world, and cryptocurrencies are not going to be spared either.
yeah i could agree with you even Jack Ma the owner of the Alibaba group of companies with his notion on digital currency could not work at all times because there are certain scenarios that there will be power shortage so meaning we could not access internet the whole time that we will going to need some money. Aside from that there are areas also in some parts of a certain country where internet could not reached out. Definitely fiat could not be replaced by any digital currency.

No I don’t think that would be even possible. Fist have been part of our lives for so so  many years and I think that no matter how far cryptocurrency goes it wouldn’t be abke to fully replace fuat currency at all for the trust and usage of people in it are very high.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:11:39 PM

I don't think that might happen because Fiat Currency is very much used for international payments, so Fiat is very difficult to collapse.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

I don't think that might happen because Fiat Currency is very much used for international payments, so Fiat is very difficult to collapse.

If they keep printing money and keep devaluing their fiat currency, then yes certain fiat currencies will fall in my opinion.
There is no other outcome, the situation won't be sustainable.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:09:17 PM

If they keep printing money and keep devaluing their fiat currency, then yes certain fiat currencies will fall in my opinion.
There is no other outcome, the situation won't be sustainable.

Banks would have already forseen this and certain things would have been done by big bankers to keep their market afloat. And with such high powerful people running fiat, i don't think it'll be easy to put down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Many experts say that the dollar is a soap bubble, which will soon burst. Then there will be only one world currency. We are waiting for positive changes.
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:17:04 PM

before that happened we responded by making plans to purchase gold and cyrpto, because gold was not affected by the fall of fiat currency. in my opinion cyrpto currency like bitcoin will not be affected by the fall of the fiat currency

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

This can happen if political and economic conditions are chaotic, inflation rates are high, and public debt swells resulting in a budget deficit.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

This can happen if political and economic conditions are chaotic, inflation rates are high, and public debt swells resulting in a budget deficit.
Well, I think it's been widely reported about Fiat that lost its price, or even fell very far. it can be said that this is damage that occurs in fiat currencies. many things that can allow that to happen.
InformerKin

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

No one can predict when will this happen but it's inevitable. At some point we will have another financial crysis so we should be prepared for that and have some safe assets in gold and Bitcoin.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

It is unreasonable to assume that the currency will fall. It is a tight system all over the world and it is not easy to crash whatever happens. Bitcoin may be a good bargain in the future but it can only do the best with the currency. Currency is currency, bitcoin or crypto is different. Every thing has its own advantages.

kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:21:15 PM

for me, it might not be totally crashed but temporarily, and now, referring to how our technology progresses and bitcoin becoming more and more popular, there's a huge chance, it may not be today but maybe some time in soon.
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:00:37 PM

Of course it is possible, and it has happened many times in history, even recently.
Fortunately, even the big crises have always been a local event.
If it happened to all the coins at the same time, then yes it would be a big trouble ...

orayorayan2

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

fiat money fell? it will happen if there is an economic crisis or a reference dollar strengthens its value, like crypto, fiat money will experience a price decrease but fiat money is very dependent on the economy and politics in each country
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

I am believe fiat currency will crash and creating economic crisis. Fiat money system creating inflation and waiting for bigger crisis. Paper money always printed because government and central banks want economic growth but its creating high inflation

The crisis can come but the cryptocurrency will never kill fiat. The traditional money will live all the time. People that will love to deal with it only will always exist.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I dont believe him. One currency may crash in value but still another one stronger will rule. I cannot imagine how a country can survive without their local currency and since the begining of money until now it never did crashed and will never be. Sometime countries in the past changed their national currencies but never did out of it.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

There is a certain possibility that it may happen because world will be experiencing vast changes, especially in economical sphere in nearest future.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
tempe3penyet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

although there are many people using bitcoin than fiat currency, still the two, bitcoin and fiat is together when it comes in using. Try to withdraw a bitcoin and it will become cash. So still the fiat currency is running, using by people. It is impossible to crashed.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

despite the growth in 2017, this situation is possible, because the cryptocurrency is still used in few places
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Fiat currency will never crash because there are a lot of people who are still using fiat to cover up their daily needs and financial problems, bitcoins will be always part of our life as well as fiat and banks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: