Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

Fiat currency is supported by a very good system so I think it's impossible to crash and the velocity of money in the world is very high, so the possibility of a crash is very small.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Some of this people that have spoken against fiat currency are huge investors in cryptocurrency. The crash of Fiat's has always happened to various country currency.  Just as experienced in crypto. This is mainly due to market players interest. All Fiats cannot crash at the same time, there willnbe a rise and fall to ensure profitability of key investors.

I don't think it is possible for now for fiat currency to be crushed, Most of the countries in the world is using it as their means of payment, Only few persons and countries are using crypto currency , I think it will take more time for the crypto currency to be considered by some people or the governments of every country itself.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:57:12 AM

Some of this people that have spoken against fiat currency are huge investors in cryptocurrency. The crash of Fiat's has always happened to various country currency.  Just as experienced in crypto. This is mainly due to market players interest. All Fiats cannot crash at the same time, there willnbe a rise and fall to ensure profitability of key investors.

I am agree that fiat currency always crash on the value. Fiat purchasing power always decrease because inflation and economic crisis always happen. The thing thats saving fiat money from crash is people always use it not matter the value always decreased.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:38:43 AM

Fiat will not crash because it has got the full support of the governments. The governments have absolute control over the fiat and are able to manipulate it to gain more power over the people. Cryptocurrency and Fiat will coexist for a long time until the cashless society emerges.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ScarlleeLizzie

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:14:47 AM

It is very difficult or even impossible to imagine that the fiat currency will collapse in the blister it is widely used in countries and a lot of governments are supporting the fiat currency since from the start. so it's very hard to crash.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

When we say Fiat currency, it is controlled by the government of each nation. Meaning, it is impossible that this things will crash unless the government decide to full it out or replace it by the digital currency, I could say it will crash. But most government in reality they hates digital currency in terms of its decentralization system it has.
I think that yes fiat currencies are control by government, therefore there are very few chances that fiat will failed, in fact when war is imposed on a country their fiat currency value start decreasing but still it is also depending on the economy of a country.

You don't need to think for it since the government has the complete control to the fiat currencies in their certain country. There are a lot of times that it will be having a low value but in the end, it will be having a good value.

Just look how Japan did with their Fiat. I am really surprised how they manage to do that. The USD are having a hard to increase while Japan is getting stronger and stronger while time passes. It is surprising since Japan accepted Bitcoin, and there are people saying that their currency, Yen will be affected by it but it did not. Yen is stronger than ever.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:57:55 AM

This is very possible, but we don't know when the fiat currency will crash. Whether it's due to economic competition between countries, war, the fall of a country because some things will not be known. Every country will definitely avoid this, because if it falls on a country, of course the country will be destroyed. Every government will certainly continue to keep the fiat currency from crashing. I don't know how we have to respond, because if this happens, of course hunger will be everywhere.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Fiat will not crash because it has got the full support of the governments. The governments have absolute control over the fiat and are able to manipulate it to gain more power over the people. Cryptocurrency and Fiat will coexist for a long time until the cashless society emerges.
although government has strong power to controll their currency, but outside factor able to make it crash.especially from super power country that able to do anything they want.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

I don't think it is possible for now for fiat currency to be crushed,
Are you actually that lazy to read few posts above yours? There is more than enough of evidences and proofs that some flat currencies are dying and suffering with inflation.

It is very difficult or even impossible to imagine that the fiat currency will collapse in the blister it is widely used in countries and a lot of governments are supporting the fiat currency since from the start. so it's very hard to crash.
It won't collapse but it become worthless.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

Robert Kyosaki is the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, where on this books He became so popular in giving motivations in terms of choosing the way of methods in achieving our dreams in life. But not in crypto of course, I cannot say that He is well verse in crypto currencies or Bitcoin, due to as far as I can see his not mature enough about in this kind of business in crypto world. So, how much more into fiat currency, because only the government can know what will happen into Fiat.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

Through this years many users respond that fiat will be crashed and be useless even in the future. Inflation happens in the economic system and exactly it rise and fall but I don’t think fiat currency would be crashed.

It is ridiculous to think that fiat can be ever crushed. People have been using money for many thousands of years. The crypto is like a baby, it is very young. Probably, the 22nd century will be different.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

The ability of a country's debt to exceed its debt service or even repay its principal means that the country's currency is likely to collapse!
This means that in countries that are in financial crisis, the legal currency may collapse!
It is impossible and will never happen because fiat currencies are issued by governments in different countries. They will never replace their own centralized currencies will decentralized currencies because they have a lot of profit from fiat and they do not want to lose this source. Though it consumes a high budget in the manufacturing of fiat currency but they are ready to pay the price because they want to keep continue their hold on fiat.
GoldenBell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

For the paper money market to fall, the probability is quite low because each country has a different kind of paper money, if in this country it collapses, it is still in other countries.
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies

If you learn more about fiat money, of course you will wonder, many of the bad sides of fiat itself include unlimited amounts of money because the central bank is free to print, fiat money is easily exposed to inflation and many more, maybe you can find it own.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:06:37 AM

Do not believe such statements. Non-cash money and cryptocurrency can only slightly press the usual paper money of the states and no more. Ordinary money will go for a long time at the same time with non-cash money and cryptocurrency. In any case, we probably will not see their end.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:54:02 AM

if there is an economic crisis, maybe that's where the FIAT will really be destroyed. While cryptocurrencies are likely to be an alternative for investors to secure their funds, I am also still convinced that today's investors are always preparing an evacuation route when a crash actually occurs, and my guess is that they are monitoring the crypto market which can be a safe place to face the economic crisis which can occur at any time
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:26:40 AM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies

If you learn more about fiat money, of course you will wonder, many of the bad sides of fiat itself include unlimited amounts of money because the central bank is free to print, fiat money is easily exposed to inflation and many more, maybe you can find it own.
nope if you say unlimited amount of fiat currency, then the country's currency will not be valuable anymore, the government will certainly regulate the circulation of the amount of money in public, they will not just print a lot of money mate. and a local currency may crash depending on the economy of each country..
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:03:21 AM

I don't think this is possible. Just like gold which was replaced by fiat as the main mode of payment, fiat would just go behind the scene, an asset of great monetary status, backing the crypto up. But it will not be annihilated and will still be in the circulation, as far as its uses is concern.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:26:32 PM

I don’t think that fiat currency will be crashed because the fiat is the most regulated currency around the world and for sure government will not give up on it.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

Of course it is possible, and it has happened dozens of times throughout history: fiat money is made of paper, and if the government implements a wrong monetary policy, the value of money becomes that of paper.
This is precisely why the bitcoin is infinitely safer.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: