Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?

This is unlikely to happen, Fiat is used by everyone. There will be no stagnancy in the circulation of fiat, only the fall of the economy of a particular country will be the root cause of a crash.

Of course it is possible, and it has happened dozens of times throughout history: fiat money is made of paper, and if the government implements a wrong monetary policy, the value of money becomes that of paper.
This is precisely why the bitcoin is infinitely safer.

NO, Bitcoin is not infinitely safer but much more vulnerable to crash. Lol, don't make sense with a wrong statement, the government implements monetary policy to regulate the fiat currency. There is no control over cryptocurrencies, there is no regulating entity behind it making it prone to pumps and dumps.
Fiat currency still possible of crashing but not as abrupt like crypto currency because one thing that makes them different is fiat currency is always have a central control that keep fiat currency stable and always dependent of a country's economic status, so in vice versa with crypto of being decentralized system it is prone in crashing because of its volatility.

The economy of fiat cash will sometimes decline but not that volatile as cryptocurrency. Because of regulations and control it won't happen because of the legality of fiat, and with cryptocurrency I guess when it's regulated possible huge crash will be eliminated. When fiat begun to crash at minimal amounts the economist assigned will have to correct those fluctuations in order to recover the loss.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:27:46 AM

In theory, the legal currency will not collapse. You pay attention to the market. When other stable currencies pose a threat to the USDT, the USDT will fall sharply in the short term, but the speed will soon recover, but this is an investment market. Everyone should Stay sensitive.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:40:48 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
The crash in the value of FIAT depends on the economy of the country and to respond to it we must be able to deal with it either way for example in Zimbabwe I think you understand why the value of their money is very weak. moreover they print money on a very large scale.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:12:12 AM

It is hard to believe that it will gonna crash or disappear but it is possible because our economy and community is always upgrading that can change everything in a single day. And I think this is the time to us to make some change to use now new currencies that can be globally use to a useful things by people.
The interest of the government specially is something that keeps the role of fiat in the market alive. They are master in dealing with the floating and fixed exchange rates as they exercise the instruments of the policies like the monetary policy and the fiscal policy. This is one sole reason that they can really control and keep a check on the economic phenomenon like inflation and unemployment and this is something that keeps fiat alive in the market.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

I think that maybe the opinion that is slightly wrong in fiat currency will continue to exist because the fiat and crypto currencies are different work systems and functions. In my opinion, maybe the best is to work together to get better results in their development.
sidodadii

Activity: 597

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

it possible if situation of economic problem is not stable. people will look for the new currency. from gold to paper, and maybe they will move to virtual currency or back to gold. who knows?
but now, people have cryptocurrent on their hand. maybe, if it happen they will use this one for transaction. but im sure if not all people can pass this level because of their knowledge

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:36:17 AM

It is impossible for fiat currency to crash and lose it's popularity now because it is being used in evry corner of the world. If there will be a problem in the economic situation, I believe that it will affect the fiat as well but for now, things are better so we don't have to doubt about fiat because we could say that it is stable for now.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Some countries, such as Venezuela and Egypt, have experienced economic crises and their fiat currencies have collapsed!
The legal currency of a country is guaranteed by state credit. The country’s economy has a crisis, the country’s credit may be out of order, and the fiat currency will collapse!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Some countries, such as Venezuela and Egypt, have experienced economic crises and their fiat currencies have collapsed!
The legal currency of a country is guaranteed by state credit. The country’s economy has a crisis, the country’s credit may be out of order, and the fiat currency will collapse!
I dont think so, maybe in other country and also I think its depend the situation of country. Fiat country has huge value while others have enough value and the other are facing a not good situation, so that it has effect to there currency. But I think even there country are experiencing a crisis their fiat currency will never crashed because surely their government will find a way to recover it.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:21:39 PM

I think it would be hard to crashed fiat currency because it is control by its own government. It depends on the economic stability of a certain country.
Rory Kylo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

I understand what you want to mention but in my opinion, fiat currency is not easy to be crashed. I think that the government will try their best to protect fiat currency because fiat is what they can control, they will not let it crash easily.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

I understand what you want to mention but in my opinion, fiat currency is not easy to be crashed. I think that the government will try their best to protect fiat currency because fiat is what they can control, they will not let it crash easily.

They are and they are doing their best so that they will not let their Fiats have a low value since that is their fiat and their fiat represents also their economic status the reason they are taking care of it much.

But there are a lot of times that they let their fiats go down since they are looking at good solutions for their economic problems. You can take Japan's Yen for example since they are having a lot of movement for a certain fiat. I don't know their reasons or goals but they are doing a lot of things for their money in their country
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

see how zimbabwe money is today. you will know how if FIAT is crushed.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

i cant imagine this things will happen .. but in everyday life of many people in the world nothings is imposible .. you dont know if its happen or not as long as you live and never see the future .. but my question is .. if it happen whats currency will be the new currency ? hmmmmms..
I don't think so that fiat currency will crash. Although cryptocurrency are profitable and advance then that of fiat currency but still their lack of many thing which make them an stable currency. Cryptocurrency are not used everywhere and in many country it is uses are prohibited and in those country fiat currency work finely. Another thing is cryptocurrency are decentralised in nature and because of this many people doesn't believe on this. Fiat currency are more stable and more sustained then that of cryptocurrency because of this they will no possible that fiat currency crash in future.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:44:59 PM

I don't think it will be possible for fiat currency to crash so easily because first of all the government support fiat currency rather than cryptocurrency and fiat currency is being used everywhere all over the globe, so what will be the reason for fiat currency will be crashed.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

It possible for fiat currency to crash and that crash normally come only when the value of such currency in the stock exchange drop drastically to the point of not having any value and also becoming worthless and dropt from the world exchange market, the resultant effect of this is high inflation in the home country and high rate of import duty on the country.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:16:22 PM

There are no any reasons that fiat currency will be crashed because it is under control of the government and everybody are always fiat currency. But if that happens i think cryptocurrency will take on action and a lot of people will make a lot of adjustments because most of them are not familiar with it.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

in my opinion what are the possibilities that could happen but if the fiat currency will fall it might be possible if the crypto currency is able to make investors and everyone in one crypto currency

luki12121

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:35:19 PM

Robert Kiyosaki as i read his books he writes half true/valuable content and half bullshit. If he says something i don't think it is good to listen him as a guru. I think it is possible to crash fiat in 1 or 2 countries in a row but it would be very hard to do it global.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:55:46 PM

in my opinion what are the possibilities that could happen but if the fiat currency will fall it might be possible if the crypto currency is able to make investors and everyone in one crypto currency
Fiat is too established now to be broke, its traditional to used fiat and necessity of every country, some technology might give a advance help to ease transactions but might not be possible to remove fiat.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: