Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it is possible fiat currency will crashed?  (Read 8744 times)
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

In my opinion , I do not think fiat currency will crashed , it is because this fiat currency will be used , even if the cryptocurrency will be popular, the  fiat currency will still be used in places where it cannot be reached by advance technology, so cryptos can not be used in that rural areas of the land ,that do not have internet and enough power supply.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Fiat currency won't be crashes in future but crypto currencies are future of banking and fiat money and future of payments as well
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:05:09 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
It is impossible because I am sure that the government will not let the fiat currency to be crashed. There is only small possibility that the digital society will happen because there are only some people who are using cryptocurrency.

I agree, that's really impossible, what will we use if fiat crashed ? Cryto currency?  I think even the time comes that crypto will be part of the future fiat will never crashed because there are a lot of thing we can pay by using fiat.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

I heard Robert Kyosaki is talking about the crashed of FIAT CURRENCY? when this thing will happen? how are we going to respond?
I don't believe this,,because the issue is they have also many cases to involved of this deep issue due to is hard to cope the possible solution of this prediction,,in the matter of fact..due to some nation will not also allowed to use bitcoin as their alternative to fiat currency,,like in my nation government is only allowed to use bitcoin wallet as payment method only for only montly bill necessities.
jenktosar

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:26:24 PM

I think it is possible for the fiat currency that will be crashed and I think we can see in one year ago when the economy in greece is crashed, people don't believe with the fiat and it makes people panic and they move to cryptocurrency. and if fiat currency in the one or more country is crashed, I think there will be a chaotic situation in that country and it will trigger many demonstrations from the people that want the government to stabilize the economy of their country. but I don't know about this and I think it is better to us to prepare ourselves to face the bad situations in the future.
sangungaji

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

In my opinion it is very possible. Fiat currency is considered a long way to make transactions and people move to crypto currency, then the fiat currency may fall because of low demands. Because I think Crypto is the future technology.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Maybe in the future if every government will be going to accept cryptocurrency to use in their country then there is a huge chance that fiat will be going to become useless because the value is very low compared to cryptocurrency.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

Maybe in the future if every government will be going to accept cryptocurrency to use in their country then there is a huge chance that fiat will be going to become useless because the value is very low compared to cryptocurrency.

It is not new that currency feature always changes to new way, long back it was copper currency, then silver and then gold, when their was Raja and Maharaja rule that time they use to issue gold coins with their symbol as currency and then democracy came and it came to paper currency and then it was also adopted so in future it may be that cryptocurrency will be used as in future their will be fully paperless transaction for which cryptocurrency is a best to use it.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:06:14 PM

Cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency but it will take centuries , it will be a gradual revolution. There will be great battle before it will take place since they have assigned all token to physical things which we need. e.g docademic (MTC) now this stand healthcare then Cashbet (cbc) is for football so by the time all this  have been physically controlled then no need for fiat currency.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

I don't think that Fiat Currency will crash anytime soon. Although there are so many other currencies and payments systems that doesn't use paper money right now like debit and credit cards or cryptocurrencies. I say that because fiat money is still more widely trusted compared to cryptocurrencies. In fact, fiat money is the backbone and ground why we have those paperless modes of payment right now. Also, the trust people have in it, especially the older generations are still more lodged in fiat money compared to the newer modes right now.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:59:42 AM

I dont believe that fiat currency will crash in the future even with the existence of crypto currency i think if the country's economy will crashed down it may affect the fiat currency its value will go down but it can recover again when economy recovered also.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:20:09 AM

Do you have a link to his comment? I do respect Robert and his opinions but would like to know the context here. For all my knowledge I can't see how fiat can crash - in totality or as a concept anyway, any kind of financial crisis would be a different matter, and not just an issue of fiat currency. Well I hope it doesn't happen anyway!

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:25:39 AM

Do you have a link to his comment? I do respect Robert and his opinions but would like to know the context here. For all my knowledge I can't see how fiat can crash - in totality or as a concept anyway, any kind of financial crisis would be a different matter, and not just an issue of fiat currency. Well I hope it doesn't happen anyway!
If the cryptocurrency will have a lot of user in the world then that will become the start for the fiat currency to lose a lot of users and that is when the crash will start because cryptocurrencies could lead the finance system that we have in this world because they are borderless, decentralized and 100% faster than any traditional process.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

I think when a fiat currency is suffering deflation, some liken it to crash.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

If the price of fiat will crash then cryptocurrency will be even more expensive and people will be having a hard to to invest but it was a good thing to crypto holders because they can earn more profit.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

What we should accept is that Fiat has been with us since forever. From the humble clamshell to the minted coin and printed bills with us today. Saying that, crypto currency is so young and unstable that it couldn't even touch Fiat at all. Even is crypto currency become strong enough, Fiat will still be with us since we've relied on it for eons..

Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

It is possible that in the future fiat currency will crashed and can be replace by digital currency but off course it will take for long time before it will happen maybe after 20 years all people will support cryptocurrency and this world will surely have a cashless society.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

It is not possible, even the mass adoption occurs; the people will still use fiat money. There will be a problem will exist if the fiat money will crashed. There should be balance between fiat currency and virtual currency.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

There's a possibility to it when everything is set to be a digital world where we only have to use digital currencies and not paper money anymore. We have to try to see through it and try to adapt it quickly as the world will try to accept it.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

Fiat cant be crashed, fiat is the strength of a nation and keep on being controlled and supervised by the government, each country need a fiat and fiat is far more powerful than any crypto currencies
you are right, fiat currency is the power of a country.
if the fiat currency of a country falls, it will greatly affect the country's economy. if the fiat money of a country falls then the country will experience a crisis.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: