Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the world really needs virtual currencies  (Read 8375 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:08:51 PM

Our world is now conquerred with technology and everything like buying has been online even for a business transaction they use technology together with the internet. With this scenario i can say that virtual currency is a necessity for a fast transaction. And of course able for us to buy online we should have money or digital currency to buy it.
The fast transaction globally on its own is a great plus. Knowing that I have a currency that can be spent anywhere I go to can really make it easy without having to find ways to get my hands on the country's currency and just totally rely on bitcoin to make my transactions without any issue. We really need virtual currency and I am happy bitcoin is here to change the way we transact.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:50:26 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/398890-financial-crisis-asia-curency/
The only way that the third world countries  can control the effect of united States of America dollars influence of there local currency is through adoption of bitcoin and blockchain technology. Many countries remain in the state of underdeveloped today because of the influence of dollars on they financial system.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:49:18 AM

The world is evolving and is becoming widely upgrading because of technologies, and by that virtual currencies help us keep up with the changes that happen everyday.

slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Cryptocurrency*, and this is because we need to evolutionate, and try to use new different payment gateways, we used to pay with gold in the past, a few centuries ago, and now the idea is to start using digital currencies. Maybe it would be a nice idea to have virtual usd, but that is the real purpose of debit and credit cards, or maybe online banking accounts.
But it is good, we need to improve and move toward the new technologies, this is the future.
Correct, the world needs cryptocurrencies because it is the future, we cannot keep using pieces of paper, that is a very old concept crypto is new and it is way better than any fiat, we just need people to realize that and then it is over for fiat.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:03:21 PM

Blockchain is much better, other than that the world doesn't need the virtual currencies, we do!

superfly4090

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

..Nevertheless, we'd rather not forget about cycle-like phenomena in the modern world economy, known as "Kondratiev wave".  Wink
In my opinion, it seems to explain most current economic anomalies described above. In case of this, talking about Dan Glazebrook's article, 20 years period probably is not representative enough for making conclusions.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:34 PM

Blockchain is much better, other than that the world doesn't need the virtual currencies, we do!
To me i think it is the need of the time, i think that in modern time it is now too much important to have a online currency so that we can have easy access to any corner of the world because in modern time the world has already become a global village.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:44:15 PM

World has changed significantly in the last 20 years. Primarily moving whatever could be moved to the internet. Knowledge, shopping, communication, dating, etc, etc. So it makes sense that also the currency moves on the internet. One could argue that debit/credit cards are already this, but they're coming from the classical banking system.
As in the quote the growth that has happened with the help of the Internet is very big. This has made the systematic functioning of each and every sector in a much better way. If Internet connectivity gets disconnected worldwide everything will collapse big. Now our bitcoin makes it more efficient and easy to use that of the traditional banking system.

Hmm, I am not saying that, because I do not really know why the world really needs virtual currencies. But, I think virtualcurrency is important. In a simple way, it is good and give us privacy and freedom. No more taxes, no more bank, only us. The most important thing and the most simple way I think about virtualcurrencies, is that they can give us a financial freedom. Smiley That is all I am going to say.
Bitcoin not is virtualcurrency, it is cryptocurrency and you have a wrong knowledge about cryptocurrency and virtualcurrency. If Bitcoin is virtualcurrency, it also controlled by someone as PayPal, Perfectmoney, Advcash, Neteller ... That is the difference between them.
Very well said. Cryptocurrency and Virtual currency is different in the sense that one of them cant really be controlled which is actually we can see on crpytos. If its backed by the government then it cant be considered as a decentralized thing which it would definitely belong into those traditional electronic money which is existing as of these recent years.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I was wrong, and my answer is false. I think virtual currencies is important for people to buy and sell online. To make a transactions without meet face to face but can buy anything and sell anything around the world. Grin

Yeah your right it is because this is the fastest way to send and pay via virtual currencies . it also help us both side for a fast transaction for those who have a business online.
moinul018

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:31 PM

Great finding and interesting to read. There is a saying that "Necessity is the father of invention". It seems we need cryptocurrencies badly now.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

I came across an article this morning that, to me, really shows why the world needs a virtual currency. I'm from England, and there's a saying here that goes: "When America sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold." The article discusses the history of the Asian Financial Crisis, and how we may be heading toward something similar.

It amazes me that we have a currency that can potentially protect us (working people) from global financial crises. This is unique and incredible time in history!  Grin

because with a digital or virtual currency will save paper raw materials, paper made of wood if paper money continues to be circulated then the amount of wood in the world will be limited.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:00:30 PM

Great finding and interesting to read. There is a saying that "Necessity is the father of invention". It seems we need cryptocurrencies badly now.
we need to have some liberation with the current system maybe that's why more people are really engaging with crypto currencies, people loves
to spend time finding ways to make a much better transactions and some of them wanted to deal with some lesser information that's why people
start to like crypto.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

It seems to me that the whole world is still tending to transfer all payments and living in internet and technology that's why i think the world need this type of coin.
andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

Yes, I definitely agree with you, mate. Bitcoin is a way to achieve financial freedom. It can beat inflation rate. And nowadays, because of technology, thee are.lots if businesses online and most of their payment methods are also online. So digital currency is really in high demand nowayads. I see 20 Yeats from now, almost around 80-90% of the world's population will be using digital currency.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

Yes, I definitely agree with you, mate. Bitcoin is a way to achieve financial freedom. It can beat inflation rate. And nowadays, because of technology, thee are.lots if businesses online and most of their payment methods are also online. So digital currency is really in high demand nowayads. I see 20 Yeats from now, almost around 80-90% of the world's population will be using digital currency.
Yeah , I agree also because in the current time virtual currency is a big need , here reason is not a particular but have many that are saying that we can't ignore virtual currency .
Here with the bitcoin the big business man gots the freedom to spread their business in the worldwide level Because they got the better option of the payment in the virtual currency .
And also here we can take example of the china's population , you can see that the most of people are Making earnings from cryptocurrency , so we can understand all that what will happen if the china's people are restricted to not to use bitcoin , then the economical condition will get down for the china .
So here we can understand well that how the virtual currency is spreading in the world and also why we can't ignore it .
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:43:53 PM

to escape to the world of FIAT where rich becomes richer and poor become poorer ! we must have every people to be knowledgable on what crypto can do in our lives and also it is the cheapest investment we can have yet most profitable!!
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:40:24 AM

For me,  the main point of why we need virtual currency is adaptation.  We all know how big the use of technology has evolve and many businesses,  industries and etc are using it to boost their advertisement as well as income.  Many investors is now going to build their company with internet as one of the main source.  In the future,  the use of internet  will be utilize more and it is just right that we have crypto currencies that we can use easily for making online transactions.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:29:56 PM

We have needed cryptocurrencies for a long time but no one was able to put all the pieces together the first to do it was satoshi and that is why he is loved in the forum so much, he was without a doubt a true genius.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:01 AM

For me, we need virtual currencies because there are jobs online that we can do to have an income. The world today is going digital. Services and other goods are conveniently available online. We are adopting a new version of livelihood. We can reach each and everyone around the globe through our mobiles and laptops. We are now connected through a social media. That's why there are people who really find ways to make payments and exchange of goods or services the easier way.

Swopon
Copper Member

Activity: 700
Merit: 120

Gamdom

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:35:04 AM

The world needs virtual currencies because the world needs a secure and safe currency.Paper money is not enough secure it can be hijacked but online currencies like bitcoin and alt.coin is more secure than paper money and that's why world really needs virtual currencies

JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:25:50 AM

Why we are here is we got the opportunity to work online and make some money so the payment we receiving is through online and in the mode of bitcoins which is safe. We are fortunate that we are using technology for our day to day requirement so nothing like this for our grandfather same thing will be happen to our grandchildren they might have another technology another development. Changes only not change in this world hope everything will be safe so this world really needs virtuel currencies.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: