Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:41:14 AM

didn't updating utrust long time ago, but i got email notif that says utrust wallet is live, listing on new exchange.
but, its still better delayed than nothing.
and yes, before listed in bittrex, i ever trade utrust in okex.
It seems like there is no effect at all, they need another news that could hype so this will bounce back.
It's just pity that this token was once over 1 usd and now only valued at 0.027 usd, that's a big dump and only it's volume that makes this project survive.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:39:45 AM

didn't updating utrust long time ago, but i got email notif that says utrust wallet is live, listing on new exchange.
It seems like there is no effect at all, they need another news that could hype so this will bounce back.
It's just pity that this token was once over 1 usd and now only valued at 0.027 usd, that's a big dump and only it's volume that makes this project survive.
If you look at the current conditions it seems quite difficult to find news that can make you rise again,
and it is quite concerned if you look at the value of the token at this time,
I hope the team can immediately do something we just wait patiently

Quenbyaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:44:36 AM

So, we saw the price of $ 0.028431. Who has any thoughts about the further price movement? Will the fall continue? Or is it a bad thing about 2-3 cents?
I don't think the price will go up in the future. It will only go down.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:06:02 AM

This project is still alive... This is weird. I had these tokens, which I fortunately sold in early 2018. As I see for a year and a half nothing has been done, the project does not work, only listing on the exchanges for tokens that have no practical application. Initially, the project seemed promising.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:45:17 AM

If you look at the current conditions it seems quite difficult to find news that can make you rise again,
Good news can help but only temporary, what is needed is a market bounce back from the altcoins, for now, it's BTC only that is showing and as it goes higher in value, it's dominance are also increasing since altcoins are not moving with BTC.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:35:53 PM

So, we saw the price of $ 0.028431. Who has any thoughts about the further price movement? Will the fall continue? Or is it a bad thing about 2-3 cents?

They have postponed platform launch for 3 or 4 times at least already. I'm  fully dissappointed in this project. How price can go up if they don't have product?
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:15:44 AM

They have postponed platform launch for 3 or 4 times at least already. I'm  fully dissappointed in this project. How price can go up if they don't have product?

If they postpone several times, it means the team isn't ready to launch, is their product not developing anymore?

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:46:15 AM

Good news can help but only temporary, what is needed is a market bounce back from the altcoins, for now, it's BTC only that is showing and as it goes higher in value, it's dominance are also increasing since altcoins are not moving with BTC.

Yes, not only the development but also the market should start recovering. We are seeing completely Bitcoin dominance in the market and this makes most of the altcoins are losing their value in the market, Bitcoin dominance is above 68% which seems much higher compared to previous years.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:26:43 AM

If they postpone several times, it means the team isn't ready to launch, is their product not developing anymore?
It may be that what you say is true but we have to wait for clarification from the team,
which is certainly unfortunate they are delaying the launch of the platform hopefully this incident does not happen again

Quenbyaa

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:29:17 AM

Well postpone means they at least trying to do something right?
gembira

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:38:23 PM

May be the prblem is not a product. I think problem is in getting license for payment platform. As they said before, they can't get this license. So this is a reason I think
Quenbyaa

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:51:29 AM

May be the prblem is not a product. I think problem is in getting license for payment platform. As they said before, they can't get this license. So this is a reason I think
Yeah I think you're right. But anyway they could've at least tell us that
ningrum

Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

If you may know what caused them to be unable to get a license up to now,
and please explain in brief and easy to understand language

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:49:18 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 03:08:44 PM by Darkoth89

How can it be that they not have received the necessary licence (like you assume) and still managed to get Phonehouse,pt,  another merchant on board (https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1161593586229678080 )?
gembira

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:22:11 AM

How can it be that they not have received the necessary licence (like you assume) and still managed to get Phonehouse,pt,  another merchant on board (https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1161593586229678080)?

There is no working deal with this merchant or any others as they don't have platform at all. This is just an announce about possible future partnership as I understand.
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:14:27 PM

How can it be that they not have received the necessary licence (like you assume) and still managed to get Phonehouse,pt,  another merchant on board (https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1161593586229678080)?

There is no working deal with this merchant or any others as they don't have platform at all. This is just an announce about possible future partnership as I understand.

"We're live on Phone House Portugal!" That doesn't sound to me like it's only a future partnership. Also the store of Benfica offers UTrust as a payment option. Why would they add UTrust to their shop when you cannot use it?!

I must admit I haven't checked it myself and bought something but why is everyone ignoring that they seem to build partnerships with more and more merchants?!
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:47:07 AM

It seems that at the end of autumn the project will be 2 years old, if counted from the date of the ICO. And the result is nothing. It's like they're doing the illusion of activity.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:52:14 AM

It seems that at the end of autumn the project will be 2 years old, if counted from the date of the ICO. And the result is nothing. It's like they're doing the illusion of activity.
So all this time what the Utrust team is doing and of course this is the question for everyone,
I hope the team can answer this, let's wait

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:38:05 PM

So all this time what the Utrust team is doing and of course this is the question for everyone,

And what answer are you expecting from the team? They recently held an AMA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pNb4Bvo-jo&feature=youtu.be ), were just listed on Bittrex, have a new merchant where you can pay with UTrust since August 14th. All in the last couple of weeks.

So please, what do you want them to say? They are pretty open with the community. Maybe you should check their Telegram instead of only this BTT thread.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:44:35 AM

And what answer are you expecting from the team? They recently held an AMA (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pNb4Bvo-jo&feature=youtu.be ), were just listed on Bittrex, have a new merchant where you can pay with UTrust since August 14th. All in the last couple of weeks.

So please, what do you want them to say? They are pretty open with the community. Maybe you should check their Telegram instead of only this BTT thread.
Previously, I want to thank you for providing information about what the Utrust team has done,
hearing this, I salute you for doing it all and am sorry for myself because I have rarely checked Telegram lately

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 [602] 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: