Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 [595] 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:19:28 PM

Functionality and usages of platforms built on the top of blockchain is going to make this revolutionary currency adoptable by masses. Institutions have already been on board and once they start endorsing openly public's interest will be seen record level's. Like I mentioned in previous post existed giants already started to clear way for crypto payment processors by their policies.

I agree. The foundations for worldwide mass adoption for cryptocurrency are steadily being erected and more people are realizing it immense potential that could give benefits to everyone. I can see a bright future for crypto 3-5 years from now. Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 01:46:40 PM

Functionality and usages of platforms built on the top of blockchain is going to make this revolutionary currency adoptable by masses. Institutions have already been on board and once they start endorsing openly public's interest will be seen record level's. Like I mentioned in previous post existed giants already started to clear way for crypto payment processors by their policies.

I agree. The foundations for worldwide mass adoption for cryptocurrency are steadily being erected and more people are realizing it immense potential that could give benefits to everyone. I can see a bright future for crypto 3-5 years from now. Smiley
If it only makes a huge impact on the market, now they are solidifying the fundamentals. I think this is really worth as from the start of this utrust i already see the point and how it will works in the future as long as this makes possible.. 3-5 i agree with that 3-5 years from now that can be a major impact in the world with cryptocurrency adoption along with this use of utrust as world crypto payment partners.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 05:15:10 AM

If it only makes a huge impact on the market, now they are solidifying the fundamentals. I think this is really worth as from the start of this utrust i already see the point and how it will works in the future as long as this makes possible.. 3-5 i agree with that 3-5 years from now that can be a major impact in the world with cryptocurrency adoption along with this use of utrust as world crypto payment partners.

Yeah, I can Imagine that UTRUST, 3-5 years from now would be enjoying mainstream adoption by that time and the whole world will be increasingly relying on the benefits of blockchain technology to further improve their lives. Smiley
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:39:28 PM

Wow, you look right at the centers of the essence, or rather, to the depth of the issue))) The most interesting thing is that I completely agree with you))

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:53:05 AM

Wow, you look right at the centers of the essence, or rather, to the depth of the issue))) The most interesting thing is that I completely agree with you))

I would like to think that UTRUST's unique features will fill a niche in crypto verse that should result in mainstream adoption though I was hoping a real product would be realized any time soon. Smiley
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:47:45 AM

Yeah, I can Imagine that UTRUST, 3-5 years from now would be enjoying mainstream adoption by that time and the whole world will be increasingly relying on the benefits of blockchain technology to further improve their lives. Smiley

This is really long duration in blockchain age till now the response from merchants is not so impressive but the team is working and attending the all relevant events to draw more attention and spread the words about this ecosystem how this could help in future.
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:19:18 PM

This is really long duration in blockchain age till now the response from merchants is not so impressive but the team is working and attending the all relevant events to draw more attention and spread the words about this ecosystem how this could help in future.
From what i've read they are asking some of the merchants and so from that they are gathering what is more needed to be added or to be done in crypto payments not only for their plans which is the best way to get the correct plan to address the consumers and the merchants needs in making future transactions. I cannot say anything bad for the team and what they are doing, that is the real reason why i am trusting them.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:42:31 PM

Is there any predefined schedule on the released of the final product? Hope you guys could deliver it and get the merchants to adopt this platform asap.
lobat999

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:02:09 PM

From what i've read they are asking some of the merchants and so from that they are gathering what is more needed to be added or to be done in crypto payments not only for their plans which is the best way to get the correct plan to address the consumers and the merchants needs in making future transactions. I cannot say anything bad for the team and what they are doing, that is the real reason why i am trusting them.

I guess the best way to partner with merchants and convince them to adopt the platform is to find a way to generate additional revenue and do a profit sharing scheme with them, that I think will give them the reason to adopt UTRUST willingly. Smiley
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:50:58 PM

I would like to think that UTRUST's unique features will fill a niche in crypto verse that should result in mainstream adoption though I was hoping a real product would be realized any time soon. Smiley
How do you imagine it? You can not just suddenly build a financial empire. Neither during the year nor during one

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:16:57 PM

That's true and it's great that people are now aware about cryptocurrency and they understand what will be the benefit of it to them. Gladly that there's so many ways in crypto to understand it how this it works. And the adoption of every country and company is really important to make crypto more develop and many people more understand it.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
lobat999

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:31:30 PM

How do you imagine it? You can not just suddenly build a financial empire. Neither during the year nor during one

Given time and a little bit of patience, UTRUST could be one of the successful crypto projects as what did successful companies did which started small but grew big. But then again its very important that a final product should be released first and then strategize a plan for mainstream adoption.
Diamond_Darrell

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:42:30 PM

Given time and a little bit of patience, UTRUST could be one of the successful crypto projects as what did successful companies did which started small but grew big. But then again its very important that a final product should be released first and then strategize a plan for mainstream adoption.
There is a plan - a road map, as long as everything goes according to the road map, it can only be late. By the way, who zanet why Huobi went down to the 4th and 5th places in terms of trading volume?

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:30:12 AM

Is this true that they going to postpone roadmap and we will not see platform in this month? They have been promising to launch platform in Q1 this year, and now they saying that they dont have lisence?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:46:59 PM

Is this true that they going to postpone roadmap and we will not see platform in this month? They have been promising to launch platform in Q1 this year, and now they saying that they dont have lisence?

That's why you should always be skeptical when any ico says that they will get licences later on. It's like many icos haven't even bothered to check how hard getting them would be.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:20:30 PM

That's why you should always be skeptical when any ico says that they will get licences later on. It's like many icos haven't even bothered to check how hard getting them would be.

It's the first time I hear now that they have to postpone the launch of their platform. Where exactly did you get these information from? And what kind of licence do the need to get first before they can go on with the release of the platform?
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:25:08 AM

I still do not have accurate information about this delay if it happens it will cause the project to lose a lot of communities in the future. I hope that they will keep their promise and do it quickly because I appreciate their platform. If it is recognized in more countries, Utrust can become one of the best payment projects and I hope it can happen in the future and I will continue to keep UTK for a long time
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 05:19:50 AM

I still do not have accurate information about this delay if it happens it will cause the project to lose a lot of communities in the future. I hope that they will keep their promise and do it quickly because I appreciate their platform. If it is recognized in more countries, Utrust can become one of the best payment projects and I hope it can happen in the future and I will continue to keep UTK for a long time

If we check their Trello.com roadmap - https://trello.com/b/LBdFxyig/utrust-public-product-roadmap , we can see important milestones already done so I guess they need to let the community test it especially its Alpha version for the wallet and other available prototypes or MVP.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:34:45 AM

It's the first time I hear now that they have to postpone the launch of their platform. Where exactly did you get these information from? And what kind of licence do the need to get first before they can go on with the release of the platform?

They are tentative and a bit not sure about their statement on their platform launch.  I am very much excited to see their platform going live this last month of the 1st quarter but to my dismay, they have postponed it and saying that probably it is between this month and May.  I keep on following them on their telegram channel and this is the current talk of the group.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:32:02 AM

I hope we have soon dropped everyone who thought they would get rich quick on utrust, so we can move on to real markets.
Pages: « 1 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 [595] 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: