Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:56:57 AM

highest price of UTK is $ 1.1 USD only with whitepaper

with products live and btc 80.000 $  how much utk can be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:40:02 AM

After this current shaking up happening in market only good project with real use cases will not only survive but also evolve and see healthy growth. Utrust team seems very confident and they are doing hard work if they succeed to deliver it will be huge. By delivering I mean to say good partnerships and merchants to accept the platform new all time highs will be in sight.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

It is good to see recent unlock of pre-sale phase not getting down the price badly and I don't think anybody would like to sell this token at cheap price. It is very risky to sell and keep hope it will go more down I think it can bounce back at any time soon.

Looks like UTK price found a perfect dip. I am not going to sell so cheap for sure. And I guess a lot of investors will agree.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

After this current shaking up happening in market only good project with real use cases will not only survive but also evolve and see healthy growth. Utrust team seems very confident and they are doing hard work if they succeed to deliver it will be huge. By delivering I mean to say good partnerships and merchants to accept the platform new all time highs will be in sight.

That is quite true! Crypto projects is undergoing a revolution and only those projects that are solid and able to adapt and are consistent to their innovative concept will survive. It bet it will be a "survival of the fittest".
Mr.Robot-

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

What is the realistic future price of this coin considering it is a currency and not a share in the company. I think the company will be huge but wont do much for the value of the utrust coin as they will be accepting all major coins on their platform.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:38:29 AM

It is good to see recent unlock of pre-sale phase not getting down the price badly and I don't think anybody would like to sell this token at cheap price. It is very risky to sell and keep hope it will go more down I think it can bounce back at any time soon.

Looks like UTK price found a perfect dip. I am not going to sell so cheap for sure. And I guess a lot of investors will agree.

That's insane, UTK price dropped 10 times since April in USD value. The most stable currency during bearish market is USD dollar, and better not to participate in any crypto investments, until strong bullish upward will take place, then wait enough and only then reinvest money.

For some reason now people sell their crypto for nothing, half a year ago all investors were assured that crypto are the future of digital money and bought them at high cost ..
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:34:09 AM

That's insane, UTK price dropped 10 times since April in USD value. The most stable currency during bearish market is USD dollar, and better not to participate in any crypto investments, until strong bullish upward will take place, then wait enough and only then reinvest money.

For some reason now people sell their crypto for nothing, half a year ago all investors were assured that crypto are the future of digital money and bought them at high cost ..

Its quite unfortunate that crypto markets are in red but its just a temporary setback and is bullish in the long term yet we just know when it will rebound.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:02:13 PM

UTRUST partners with Ethereum Classic Dev Team, securing ETC integration.

Today cryptocurrency payment solution UTRUST announced that it has secured a partnership with Ethereum Classic Dev Team, signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). ETCDEV will collaborate with UTRUST to integrate ETC into the UTRUST platform, with the assistance from the Ethereum Classic Cooperative.

The partnership between ETCDEV and UTRUST comes at a time when demand for ETC is rising rapidly, due to the recent integration of ETC by Coinbase, the world’s largest cryptocurrency brokerage, wallet, and custodian.

Additionally, the decision of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to declare Bitcoin and Ethereum as non-securities, cleared Ethereum Classic from potentially being considered a security. As such, merchants can freely accept ETC as an alternative payment method to fiat and consumers can use it knowing that the utilization of ETC cannot be considered as an act of illegally distributing securities. https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-partners-with-ethereum-classic-dev-team-securing-etc-integration-bf77f2384249
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

Today cryptocurrency payment solution UTRUST announced that it has secured a partnership with Ethereum Classic Dev Team, signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). ETCDEV will collaborate with UTRUST to integrate ETC into the UTRUST platform, with the assistance from the Ethereum Classic Cooperative.

The partnership between ETCDEV and UTRUST comes at a time when demand for ETC is rising rapidly, due to the recent integration of ETC by Coinbase, the world’s largest cryptocurrency brokerage, wallet, and custodian.

Additionally, the decision of the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to declare Bitcoin and Ethereum as non-securities, cleared Ethereum Classic from potentially being considered a security. As such, merchants can freely accept ETC as an alternative payment method to fiat and consumers can use it knowing that the utilization of ETC cannot be considered as an act of illegally distributing securities. https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-partners-with-ethereum-classic-dev-team-securing-etc-integration-bf77f2384249

Boom! This is a wise move. People always more likely to spend coins that they received as the result of a fork. And of course this being available through Coinbase too. Smart move again guys.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

Very nice, of course ETC isn't a security, SEC stated that ethereum isn't a security because it's decentralized, well, ETC's governance is way more decentralized and Ethereum.
At this point I'm wondering if Utrust on day will migrate entirely to Ethereum classic since there's a collaboration in place with ETCDEV and ECC

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

I would hope of course that Monero will be added, but the regulators aren't going to like that! I'm sure we will have to accept other popular anonymous coins at some stage, but maybe they will come when we are better established. No point making life difficult for Utrust in the early days.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:16:46 PM

This is wonderful update actually the team is using all available option to catch attention of the big investors and make it really useful platform. I also think these kind of efforts will bring more exposure for this project and in future we will see merchant support will increase rapidly.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

Im curios why after so big partners UTK not growing? May be UTK will have a collaboration with the original ETH soon as well?  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

good news and  good job team .

any youtube video with update with the team like another coin have
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

Im curios why after so big partners UTK not growing? May be UTK will have a collaboration with the original ETH soon as well?  Roll Eyes
I am also very concerned about this issue. But I have no options except HOLD))) I will keep tokens until it is possible. Good luck to all, everything will be fine.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

Utrust will establish a partnership with ETC
UTRUST partners with ETCDEV Team, securing ETC integration.ETCDEV will collaborate with UTRUST
 to integrate ETC into the UTRUST platform

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I am also very concerned about this issue. But I have no options except HOLD))) I will keep tokens until it is possible. Good luck to all, everything will be fine.

Yes. No sence to sell tokens at this price. Its even much more less than on ICO and ATH was 1.4 usd in January. I hope with platform release price come back to ATH or even more  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

This is wonderful update actually the team is using all available option to catch the attention of the big investors and make it really useful platform. I also think this kind of efforts will bring more exposure for this project and in future, we will see merchant support will increase rapidly.

Slowly Utrust is making some decent partnership with the reputable companies and has great ability to make more partnership with the other good companies. In the coming days, the price of the coin will easily soar in the market when the bitcoin price starts recovering.
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

There are actually no considerable drawbacks as the idea for the platform and the promise of execution looks very good and confident. The only bad thing that can happen is that they suddenly disappear with money and don't deliver the platform, but it's really improbable and as the devs are real people they wouldn't risk their good names and careers to scam people, so it looks very good.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

They already announced it man! Because guess what? The original Ethereum chain is Ethereum Classic!
It's not growing substantially because of the market, see VET and ARK as well, the first one announced a partenrship with the firtst insurance company in China, the second announced parterniship with the Hackaton league and France is going to be a regulated and safe place for ICOs (Ark is a SCIC in France). Prices stayed more or less the same

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: