Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:54:39 PM

"Nunca Digas Nunca" | Sanja Kon | TEDxBraga

Sanja Kon currently is the VP of Global Partnersgips at UTRUST, and before that worked at eBay and Paypal. With a clear vision and knowledge on how the digital landscape impacts consumer’s behaviours, Sanja talks about the future of online payments! Sanja Kon currently is the VP of Global Partnersgips at UTRUST, and before that worked at eBay and Paypal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu-07Fs3mvA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for sharing the link! A great speech of Sonja, glad to see the team such active in promoting Utrust project.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

Maybe they need to update the first post with fresh information but I think it would be ideal if they informed the community first before taking such actions in order to avoid any speculations.

yes, if like this investors will think that this project has disappeared.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

That's why you should watch and read things about projects of which token holder you are. When you see talking team members of projects which have delivered and are near and completed work back their words. All this don't let you down during toughest moments. It isn't easy for no one whether one admit or not but future is always beautiful. When you see these people so much confident in their project's future this lifts you up as well.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

That's why you should watch and read things about projects of which token holder you are. When you see talking team members of projects which have delivered and are near and completed work back their words. All this don't let you down during toughest moments. It isn't easy for no one whether one admit or not but future is always beautiful. When you see these people so much confident in their project's future this lifts you up as well.

Correct! I think that a even just a simple update on the the current situation of platform development would suffice in order to give the community hope that this project will push through regardless of the gloomy crypto markets that everyone are experiencing right now.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:06:00 PM

we know that almost all price of altcoin has droped significant even some of them have die, but Utrust is not affected by market volatility and even tends to be stable so I think UTK is the right altcoin to be a long-term investment, do you agree with me?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

Maybe they need to update the first post with fresh information but I think it would be ideal if they informed the community first before taking such actions in order to avoid any speculations.
Well, just perhaps no drama behind the scene. Surely the current 1st page makes some people suspicious and think negatively. I don't think there's anything wrong in letting the old one while providing a new one, rather than being made like this.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

Well, just perhaps no drama behind the scene. Surely the current 1st page makes some people suspicious and think negatively. I don't think there's anything wrong in letting the old one while providing a new one, rather than being made like this.

The team is active on social media and they are making any update in this thread. I also agreed with you there is nothing wrong with this project the team is still working like before even they expand their portfolio now they more people behind this platform.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

The team is active on social media and they are making any update in this thread. I also agreed with you there is nothing wrong with this project the team is still working like before even they expand their portfolio now they more people behind this platform.

I agree. Team are very active and I hope they could provide more solid milestones to satisfy most of the community. But I hope by next year, this project would get more exciting that ever.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

On daily basis updates are being given about new partnerships and development side as well. If you have development skills and want to join the Utrust team then last message is for you. They are continuously expanding team to bring more technical minds on board. This takes time but they are targets to meet and everything looks pretty on the track.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

And again Utrust team announced a new a new, imo very valuable, partnership with Payrexx  Smiley

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-forms-partnership-with-payrexx-to-transform-crypto-payment-landscape-in-europe-6c961644ccc0

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

And again Utrust team announced a new a new, imo very valuable, partnership with Payrexx  Smiley

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/utrust-forms-partnership-with-payrexx-to-transform-crypto-payment-landscape-in-europe-6c961644ccc0

UTRUST is ideed constantly giving us updates. Probably more than most of the other crypto projects but it's still not shown in the price. We'll have to be patient and wait for the market to recover. Then I am sure solid projects that made progress will grow disproportionately better.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

If you say affect of these news and updates on prices in sense of showing some quick increase that will not happen at this stage. I say this price sustaining is due to these good updates on partnerships. Market has entered into uncertainty from bearish mode which is more sensitive. When one from tow things happens price will rise or bull to rule again or after launch of fully working platform.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

Here, the point is not whether the price reacts to news, the fundamental point is that the work is quite active, and this in turn gives prerequisites for success in the future, which seems to me much more important than catching a two-day pamp at news.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

Here, the point is not whether the price reacts to news, the fundamental point is that the work is quite active, and this in turn gives prerequisites for success in the future, which seems to me much more important than catching a two-day pamp at news.

Fully agree with you. Times are over, for the moment at least, that prices directly react to whatever good news. Projects with sustainable development and future use cases are the ones that will be successful in future.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Fully agree with you. Times are over, for the moment at least, that prices directly react to whatever good news. Projects with sustainable development and future use cases are the ones that will be successful in future.

The team is fully focused to develop a useful system to increase the adoption of this platform. It is worth for it to accumulate and pick more in this duration where it is ready to move with full speed. I also think activities of the team is looking very promising.
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

The team is fully focused to develop a useful system to increase the adoption of this platform. It is worth for it to accumulate and pick more in this duration where it is ready to move with full speed. I also think activities of the team is looking very promising.

Seems they are really very active. They posting good news with their events and partnerships almost every day.
They have partnership with European payment platform - Payrexx few days ago:
https://twitter.com/UTRUST/status/1067811055882117120
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Correct. I hope the community will refrain from being very anxious about the token's price right now, rather, we should wait for the final release of the platform and see what we can get from it.
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

Correct. I hope the community will refrain from being very anxious about the token's price right now, rather, we should wait for the final release of the platform and see what we can get from it.
It's hard to reassure the community when people lose their money. Not everyone is ready to react calmly to this

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

It's hard to reassure the community when people lose their money. Not everyone is ready to react calmly to this

In my opinion, we cannot blame the token holders for being anxious over their investments but being in cryptoverse offers high rewards and also high risks and we should all remember that.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

In my opinion, we cannot blame the token holders for being anxious over their investments but being in cryptoverse offers high rewards and also high risks and we should all remember that.

The main goal for projects nowdays is doing development and going according roadmap. Utrust doing this and in Q1 next year Ihope we will have good payment platform with a lot of major partnerships. I expecting a new bullrun in the beginning of next year as well ( ETH hardfork between 14-18 January, Bakkt launch at 24 January and many other existing things.
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: