Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:56:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
George.kv

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:56:15 PM

I was expecting it on next week any way will have to Waite for a month
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

All already are well designed by the TRUST team for this project to be perfect. but i really missed when the pre-sale will is coming.
getting profit from a this great project is it pride for me.  I believe UTRUST project will succes.
this project is already success guys, from being one of the contender of the number one payment platform which called paypal and then creating new interface of online payment platform over it
They've got very good team with very strong and active community behind them. Paypal will be worried about it's new competitor very soon  Cool
yes very true sir, however they must clearly put the platform in a very good way inorder for them to compete paypal because it already has in a market,it has millions of users..i hope the team will have a good strategy for that
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:59:01 PM

Ico is very soon, it will start on the 2nd November, il really impatient to see that, I think they willl raise a lot of money very fast. UTRUST has so much potential and argument to growth that a lot of supporter want to join the project.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:03:30 AM

I am expecting the same. All these time my guess is that within the first half of October, the ICO of UTRUST will be kicking off. But again, they must have enough reasons to postpone their ICO, or perhaps the schedule is prepared beforehand. Did you hear any explanation from the devs? Anyway, promotion is going to be wider and wider since barely a month is added to it.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:49:36 AM

ICO WILL START 2nd November 2017 AT 2PM UTC. looks like date is announce for token sale. looking forward for this

loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:06:36 AM

ICO WILL START 2nd November 2017 AT 2PM UTC. looks like date is announce for token sale. looking forward for this
wow hoping for more tokens to be sold out.. All the best for UTRUST team, more people more invites to the platform..
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:11:29 AM

Yes i also think that Utrust can be a great sucess cause people really want to use the platform. The platform will have a great trafic and a lot of daily user, like a big online payment platform. And UTRUST will generate a lot of benefit from that. A big valuable project.
i also agree with that utrust will be enabling to serve many users worldwide,convenient for all merchant to use the platform because it is hassle free
yeah eliminating the security risks that come with handling cash money..risk free for those who wanted not to handle cash on hand 
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

Yes i also think that Utrust can be a great sucess cause people really want to use the platform. The platform will have a great trafic and a lot of daily user, like a big online payment platform. And UTRUST will generate a lot of benefit from that. A big valuable project.
i also agree with that utrust will be enabling to serve many users worldwide,convenient for all merchant to use the platform because it is hassle free
yeah eliminating the security risks that come with handling cash money..risk free for those who wanted not to handle cash on hand 
true..this platform also reduces transaction cost that it could save both individuals and businesses hundreds to thousands of dollars
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:41:25 AM

I am expecting the same. All these time my guess is that within the first half of October, the ICO of UTRUST will be kicking off. But again, they must have enough reasons to postpone their ICO, or perhaps the schedule is prepared beforehand. Did you hear any explanation from the devs? Anyway, promotion is going to be wider and wider since barely a month is added to it.

Well they will have their reasons Wink Also people now have a bit more time to get some eth ready in some dips to buy at the ICO Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:55:19 AM

Just read news on their twitter guys! ICO exact date announced now!

GREAT NEWS! #UTRUST #ICO WILL START 2nd November 2017 AT 2PM UTC!

https://twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/916354025502724097

Very excited to have a date for this ICO.  Congrats to the team for getting to this point..looking forward to see progress on a demo and see the continued growth of partnerships before launch!
Definitely worth to observe this ico. Utrust will be better than PayPal due to lower fees and accepting cryptocrrencies Cool

Look forward to the official lauch of ICO, the campaign really last for a very long time, you aim big and have Paypal as your goal. Long way to go but full of potential.

Guys, prepare your ETH early, liquidate non performing assets, for November 2 is day you will put your trust in UTRUST cryptocurrency! Smiley

Nice publication can't wait to see U-trust end it's ICO and hit the exchanges, I'm pretty confindent that UTRUST can make it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:58:19 AM

Agree on you, i mean who are we to put speculation on what are the reasons why they move their ICO. I'm sure it's for the best of the ICO itself. I believe they will be giving their statement soon coz i find the devs really active in order for this project reach it's success soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:52:35 AM

Well they will have their reasons Wink Also people now have a bit more time to get some eth ready in some dips to buy at the ICO Smiley
Well, its better to be prepared than in a hurry.
But im still a little surprised because its still 1 month longer than the time specified earlier.
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:44:37 AM

All already are well designed by the TRUST team for this project to be perfect. but i really missed when the pre-sale will is coming.
getting profit from a this great project is it pride for me.  I believe UTRUST project will succes.
this project is already success guys, from being one of the contender of the number one payment platform which called paypal and then creating new interface of online payment platform over it
They've got very good team with very strong and active community behind them. Paypal will be worried about it's new competitor very soon  Cool
yes very true sir, however they must clearly put the platform in a very good way inorder for them to compete paypal because it already has in a market,it has millions of users..i hope the team will have a good strategy for that
Competition is a good thing, which is also the driving force and spur of the project team.
How to expand it in the already existing market, which requires a good strategy to achieve.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:58:52 AM

Agree on you, i mean who are we to put speculation on what are the reasons why they move their ICO. I'm sure it's for the best of the ICO itself. I believe they will be giving their statement soon coz i find the devs really active in order for this project reach it's success soon.

They made a presale before, so when they finished it successfully, they may have decided to start some development and to plan carefully the ICO itself, and the legal terms as well, they didn't rush tings, so they are playing safely, now that the ICO is announced, we ca hope that it goes smoothly
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:23:44 AM

There are many reasons, but they can all be categorized into optimizations towards a regulatory compliant, future-proof process. As we have communicated many times in the past, UTRUST is not about the ICO. We are trying to do things right, which is costly (money and time-intensive).
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:26:48 AM

congratulation UTRUST team. this project almost completed 151 pages in this threat that means project popularity is grow up very well. i think this this project ICO will run fast because project popularity is keep growing. guys don't miss this chance first come first avail this project offers of discounted bonus. really fantastic project. in my point of view this project is revolutionary project. i liked.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:55:46 AM

wow hoping for more tokens to be sold out.. All the best for UTRUST team, more people more invites to the platform..

On or before November 2nd Utrust token will be sold out. trust me! We're part of this successful platform

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:16:03 AM

On or before November 2nd Utrust token will be sold out. trust me! We're part of this successful platform

The set ICO date is fine as it will give ample time to investors to prepare their ETH for this upcoming event. I though hope the date will not coincide with another ICO Smiley
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

The set ICO date is fine as it will give ample time to investors to prepare their ETH for this upcoming event. I though hope the date will not coincide with another ICO Smiley

And I hope they can sustain the good momentum and traction in the commuity, if so their sale will be successful.
niall51

Activity: 533

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:24:19 AM

And I hope they can sustain the good momentum and traction in the commuity, if so their sale will be successful.
For Succesful of ICO, I can predit it's will be sold as fast. That's proven when Pre-ICO held them Sold on fastest time. So I'd like to take a part for this project. I won't missed for it.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: