Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:30:30 PM

Yes, UTRUST could eleminate the problems of PayPal payments, so that it could as additional effect enlarge the acceptance of cryptocurrency payments. Wish you great success with your project.
I'm really hoping that someday Utrust will replace Paypal. This maybe 2 years from now or 10 years but it's totally possible  Cool
Utrust is designed to be better than the existing payment systems. This is PayPal 2.0 in the crypto currency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igotBAWS

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:32:46 PM

I've also reviewed them: https://www.coinstaker.com/utrust-ico
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:52 PM

Yes, UTRUST could eleminate the problems of PayPal payments, so that it could as additional effect enlarge the acceptance of cryptocurrency payments. Wish you great success with your project.
I'm really hoping that someday Utrust will replace Paypal. This maybe 2 years from now or 10 years but it's totally possible  Cool
Utrust is designed to be better than the existing payment systems. This is PayPal 2.0 in the crypto currency market.

And I believe that, if UTrust manage to get their platform working as planed, it will be only a matter of time till more and more switch from PayPal. The advantages of UTrust are just too big.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:43:07 PM

Yes sir, i saw the whitepaper and its ao amazing that uTrust is better than paypal that serve as common online money transfer for everyone. If utrust is better than paypal then it means that this is the best system that we have in the future for our online payment transactions.

Right now i wouldnt say it better than paypal since its not even implemented in any platform, but it certainly has a potential to become better. I hope devs have studied all the bad sides of paypal and will release their product which will avoid and resolve all their problems.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:48:00 PM

Well, it's sure that it would be great, this system cost less than Paypal, and could be really more efficient.

And investors would have an hell of a ROI  Grin
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:50:09 PM

I've also reviewed them: https://www.coinstaker.com/utrust-ico

Unless I overlooked it I did not find a review, that is, your evaluation of UTRUST's concept as outlined in the whitepaper. It seems more like a description with some links to their social media channels.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:08:00 PM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   

greatteager

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:17:47 PM

what is actually difference between UTRUST and monetha? do we have any competitive comparisons? just curious to see that. I like UTRUST better project and going to do good.   
The difference between projects is that the Utrust has the protection of buyers and sellers. A Monetha is just an excellent online payment system. The Utrust is one step ahead, then why do you need a Monetha?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:21:09 PM

Yes sir, i saw the whitepaper and its ao amazing that uTrust is better than paypal that serve as common online money transfer for everyone. If utrust is better than paypal then it means that this is the best system that we have in the future for our online payment transactions.

You are right about that DanF20 Smiley
UTRUST will be the future of online payment, it will just take some time. This is a great project with a healty future. Cant wait for taking part in the crowdsale. Great work team!

Right!! Super shiller has been activated. Utrust will have to prove it's platform reliability, and security for several yrs and while at it, also try to foster relationships with merchants. So Utrust will consider the biz extremely lucky, if they doing 5% of paypal's biz in 10yrs. It's will take awhile to eve fathom what you shilling about

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:30:27 PM

You are right about that DanF20 Smiley
UTRUST will be the future of online payment, it will just take some time. This is a great project with a healty future. Cant wait for taking part in the crowdsale. Great work team!

Right!! Super shiller has been activated. Utrust will have to prove it's platform reliability, and security for several yrs and while at it, also try to foster relationships with merchants. So Utrust will consider the biz extremely lucky, if they doing 5% of paypal's biz in 10yrs. It's will take awhile to eve fathom what you shilling about
I Think UTRUST - will become paypal.2.0 - of the Crypto World, and this version is more perfect and reliable
there is nothing to compare, the story is so arranged - that the old goes to the background, giving way for something new
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:46:37 PM

After the ico the platform will offer the possibility to private sellers and buyers like those who go through paypal to make transactions, given the number of users on paypal, the current conjuncture and the democratization of cryptomonies as well as the advantages related to Utrust , there is enough to keep its corners at the end of the ico Smiley .
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:48:33 PM

The comparaison with PayPal is really accurate, we are a lot here to think that Utrust could possibly take the place of PayPal, especially for crypto users. It will take some time but its totaly possible, utrsut has great argument to become a major actor of online payment.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

anyone here know the feel when paypal how more than 1k8$ from your account just because some strange report me. even they not use my design service.

What did they do? Did PayPal remove over $1000 from your balance? How is it even legally possible that they can take money or freeze accounts willy-nilly?

Usually it works this way. Buyer purchases your item, then files a chargeback against the credit card company. The money you got from that buyer is then taken out of your PayPal account.

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. It is a big problem for merchants selling digital goods, especially those without DRM. The buyer can do a chargeback after copying the data.

It is even worse when stolen credit cards are involved. For example, the game publisher TinyBuild claims that people bought their games in their webshop with stolen credit cards who then performed chargebacks and resold the keys on the grey market G2A. Then the story gets a bit fuzzy. I think TinyBuild could revoke the keys, but the end-users bought them in good faith on G2A, so that could backfire.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/06/g2a-fires-back-at-developer-gives-them-three-days-to-provide-suspicious-keys/

I had also a first hand experience with that. Sold some digital goods from a game, buyer pays with a stolen credit card. Money got chargebacked. Case closed and nothing I could do about it. Lost only around $100 but it still bothers me. Since then I started to sell for BTC and got involved in the cryptoworld and here I am  Grin

With this approach, PayPal will not be in demand. There is a new era of crypto-currency, who will not go to the blockchain that will die out like a dinosaur Smiley
yeah, it will contend to paypal users, this is a very good contender. This platform also had its own token?wow! Amazing
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

After the ico the platform will offer the possibility to private sellers and buyers like those who go through paypal to make transactions, given the number of users on paypal, the current conjuncture and the democratization of cryptomonies as well as the advantages related to Utrust , there is enough to keep its corners at the end of the ico Smiley .

yes we could really trust this platform as well they also had a zero exchange fees for utrust tokens that you could exchange ur own fiat to the token itself..great job isn't it?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:58:52 PM

uTrust or similar, important is PP to die. They are just bunch of greedy a**holes. And I feel it on my own, because I was an eBay seller for a while. Their takes are a real nightmare and of course those expenses are transferred to the end customer in most cases.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:14:34 PM

Yeah maybe one day we'll be grateful to UTrust because it will let us spend those cryptos that are basically only used for speculative purposes. I'm wondering if they're gonna add XVG (Verge) and NAV which are two superb coins but afaik are not accepted by any merchants

There are a lot of good coins that Utrust hopefully will add in the future. But I expect them to only allow BTC and ETH in the beginning. Oh and the UTRUST token off course.

Not sure about this. I could imagen that they already will implement some more, maybe up to 4 or 5 different optional coins for the payments. There was no official statement regarding this, right? But in the whitepaper they at least talked about more coins, as I remember.

Yes, that's what I understood that there will be first around 4-5 different coins. Now and then they will add another coin which according to dev will be dependent on volume, transaction fee, community demand, etc.

Yes, that's it. But I really would like to know how they want to manage the coin adding. Like, when will this happen? Will there be regular times, like every 2 months or something? Or just when they see there are some impressiv new coins around, let the community vote which they want to have implemented?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:18:41 PM

The idea of ​​making the bridge between the crypro and the currency fiat, will democratize this market of cryptocurrencies and will finish physically concretizing to benefit many people.
Nicol3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

Yeah maybe one day we'll be grateful to UTrust because it will let us spend those cryptos that are basically only used for speculative purposes. I'm wondering if they're gonna add XVG (Verge) and NAV which are two superb coins but afaik are not accepted by any merchants

There are a lot of good coins that Utrust hopefully will add in the future. But I expect them to only allow BTC and ETH in the beginning. Oh and the UTRUST token off course.

Not sure about this. I could imagen that they already will implement some more, maybe up to 4 or 5 different optional coins for the payments. There was no official statement regarding this, right? But in the whitepaper they at least talked about more coins, as I remember.

Yes, that's what I understood that there will be first around 4-5 different coins. Now and then they will add another coin which according to dev will be dependent on volume, transaction fee, community demand, etc.

Yes, that's it. But I really would like to know how they want to manage the coin adding. Like, when will this happen? Will there be regular times, like every 2 months or something? Or just when they see there are some impressiv new coins around, let the community vote which they want to have implemented?

I'm pretty sure the development team are going to figure something out that will benefit everyone. And hopefully would also like to hear out the concerns of the people who are going to use UTRUST.

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:01:30 AM

I'm pretty sure the development team are going to figure something out that will benefit everyone. And hopefully would also like to hear out the concerns of the people who are going to use UTRUST.

It is great if most, if not all, concerns will be raised at this stage of project development because we are yet on the very early stage. These concerns will be of great help to the devs on how to plan things out for UTRUST. They need to seriously employ strategies on how UTRUST will unfold smoothly.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:12:18 AM

I see utrust focus to provide best platform for payment. just like another member say it's paypal 2.0. Monetha seem focus on reputation system. both of them are good project
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: