Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313889 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:37:25 PM

I think UTRUST is in good place to become the most used platform in crypto world. PayPal is a huge platform for regular payment but not for the crypto lover, and I think UTRUST has great argument to take this place. A very bankable project with a lot of application.

Im agree. May be they can became as alternative to paypal in crypto world.  Roll Eyes
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:39:38 PM

anyone here know the feel when paypal how more than 1k8$ from your account just because some strange report me. even they not use my design service.

What did they do? Did PayPal remove over $1000 from your balance? How is it even legally possible that they can take money or freeze accounts willy-nilly?

Usually it works this way. Buyer purchases your item, then files a chargeback against the credit card company. The money you got from that buyer is then taken out of your PayPal account.

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. It is a big problem for merchants selling digital goods, especially those without DRM. The buyer can do a chargeback after copying the data.

It is even worse when stolen credit cards are involved. For example, the game publisher TinyBuild claims that people bought their games in their webshop with stolen credit cards who then performed chargebacks and resold the keys on the grey market G2A. Then the story gets a bit fuzzy. I think TinyBuild could revoke the keys, but the end-users bought them in good faith on G2A, so that could backfire.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/06/g2a-fires-back-at-developer-gives-them-three-days-to-provide-suspicious-keys/

I had also a first hand experience with that. Sold some digital goods from a game, buyer pays with a stolen credit card. Money got chargebacked. Case closed and nothing I could do about it. Lost only around $100 but it still bothers me. Since then I started to sell for BTC and got involved in the cryptoworld and here I am  Grin

So everything turned to an good end. Wink I hope UTRUST will be a good competitor to force paypal to take care of their customers more.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:46:01 PM

anyone here know the feel when paypal how more than 1k8$ from your account just because some strange report me. even they not use my design service.

What did they do? Did PayPal remove over $1000 from your balance? How is it even legally possible that they can take money or freeze accounts willy-nilly?

Usually it works this way. Buyer purchases your item, then files a chargeback against the credit card company. The money you got from that buyer is then taken out of your PayPal account.

Oh yeah, I have heard of that. It is a big problem for merchants selling digital goods, especially those without DRM. The buyer can do a chargeback after copying the data.

It is even worse when stolen credit cards are involved. For example, the game publisher TinyBuild claims that people bought their games in their webshop with stolen credit cards who then performed chargebacks and resold the keys on the grey market G2A. Then the story gets a bit fuzzy. I think TinyBuild could revoke the keys, but the end-users bought them in good faith on G2A, so that could backfire.

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/06/g2a-fires-back-at-developer-gives-them-three-days-to-provide-suspicious-keys/

I had also a first hand experience with that. Sold some digital goods from a game, buyer pays with a stolen credit card. Money got chargebacked. Case closed and nothing I could do about it. Lost only around $100 but it still bothers me. Since then I started to sell for BTC and got involved in the cryptoworld and here I am  Grin

So everything turned to an good end. Wink I hope UTRUST will be a good competitor to force paypal to take care of their customers more.
yes but how can we know that it will really contend to paypal?are ther fees in sending and buying token?
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

Why everyone should participate in this ICO?what it will bring on our daily lives?
liyoungjae

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

is now entering october. but the party has not yet decided the date to be held ici. we are always waiting for further news from dev
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:52:16 PM

is now entering october. but the party has not yet decided the date to be held ici. we are always waiting for further news from dev
are we safe to use this platform?can we be 100% secured?how can we know that this is the best ICO from the rest?
ace4549

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:54:36 PM

im very curious about the updates of devs since they posted that picture in office being busy..hahaha
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Why everyone should participate in this ICO?what it will bring on our daily lives?
are we safe to use this platform?can we be 100% secured?how can we know that this is the best ICO from the rest?
Do your own due diligence !! Read the first page or the whitepaper
And then you can ask more specific questions later.
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:06:58 PM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?
 So they are not directly competing with each other?

Also I can't believe anyone hasn't already done a project like this Cheesy

Or is there any direct competition?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Monetha and TenX targets different use-cases in thebc ecosystem.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Cant wait to see this fly over Monetha Wink
Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Do you have complete details sir to compared those platforms to utrust so that we can more appreciate the differences btween the three platforms, utrust, monetha and tenx?

I would love to see the comparison as well. To me UTrust seems to be like BitPay that offers services to merchants and merchant can accept payments as bitcoin but can get fiat itself. But via UTrust merchants can not only accept bitcoins but some other virtual currencies as well. Not sure if this gonna be huge success, but will be following this closely, though.

Bitcoin
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

they are to lazy to research by themself. :/ to ur guy. you only need read whitepaper and check dev profile, many thing then ask these question.

Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:17:05 PM

I never heard about Monetha, did their ICO had some success ?
Well this question is out of the blue.  Roll Eyes. But yes they succeed on their ico. 30 minutes sold out I think Cheesy
Monetha succeeded their ICO but it's been three month ago and there wasn't any news since then. I think that Utrust will outpace Monetha and it will became superior payment processor  Cool
ace4549

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

they are to lazy to research by themself. :/ to ur guy. you only need read whitepaper and check dev profile, many thing then ask these question.
i have checked it out and its very safe hahahaha
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

dev are out of his country and be back by october 3 2017 so expect some news after he got back ! he will announce after that !
Hopefully there's actually some good news for the continuation of this project. I'll be waiting when ico goes tomorrow., very interesting to see sales on this project.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:39:52 PM

dev are out of his country and be back by october 3 2017 so expect some news after he got back ! he will announce after that !
Hopefully there's actually some good news for the continuation of this project. I'll be waiting when ico goes tomorrow., very interesting to see sales on this project.

You can't rush this type of thing. they need to plan the ICO out, not just put out a date and that's it. there's promotional stuff behind the scenes that needs done.

robomed

Activity: 308

https://robomed.io/

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:48:15 PM

Waiting for more news about the project.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

Hello everyone, dear friends!
Please tell me to what number you need posts to write, if I wear the signature of UTRUST?
And in what numbers do they begin paying, and then there is nothing to understand ...
In advance thanks for answers!
I wish everyone good luck!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

Interesting project.

So comparing utrust and tenx. Tenx payments would be to spend crypto in real, physical shops, but Utrust would be used only for online payments?

There's monetha but they seem very limited with multiple cryptocurrency support. Also, they doesn't seems very active with development and all as utrust is.

Tenx and UTRUST are completely different, they will not be in competition with eachother.
Monetha and UTRUST can be competitors, I personally found UTRUST better then Monetha, Utrust will use more different crypto's, system design, ...

Well they could be competitors in terms of their coin. Monetha is a great competitor of utrust in terms of its services and the whole project itself. But tenx is so different from utrust.

Do you have complete details sir to compared those platforms to utrust so that we can more appreciate the differences btween the three platforms, utrust, monetha and tenx?

I would love to see the comparison as well. To me UTrust seems to be like BitPay that offers services to merchants and merchant can accept payments as bitcoin but can get fiat itself. But via UTrust merchants can not only accept bitcoins but some other virtual currencies as well. Not sure if this gonna be huge success, but will be following this closely, though.
I saw the comparison on a few pages before, but only between utrust and monetha.
TenX is a different kind of project.
I will summon it again

I found this comparison between monetha and uTrust from previous conversation, I hope it will provide you enougj ingormation to answer your questions.

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

Interesting project.

I saw the comparison on a few pages before.
I will summon it again

I found this comparison between monetha and uTrust from previous conversation, I hope it will provide you enougj ingormation to answer your questions.

So many people asking so here you go. My personal review of Monetha vs UTRUST:

The Monetha Team:
- Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team:
- Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper:
- Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper:
- Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller:
- 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller:
- 1%

Monetha Concept:
- Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept:
- Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts:
- Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts:
- All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants:
- Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

-Monetha adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers:
- Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and an vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
that is great i think this is best for people use payment with Utrust. if see the name is Utrust this means trusted for users.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:10:19 PM

Hello everyone, dear friends!
Please tell me to what number you need posts to write, if I wear the signature of UTRUST?
And in what numbers do they begin paying, and then there is nothing to understand ...
In advance thanks for answers!
I wish everyone good luck!

You better ask this in their bounty thread respectively everything is probably set out in their rules there.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:18:06 PM

Interesting project.

Monetha is one that I know with direct competition. And infairness Monetha has also good platform. But I prefer UTRUST because it accepts multi cryptocurrencies and with lower transaction fees.

That multi currency feature of UTRUST will serve as a catalyst for its first time users to ultimately embrace UTRUST's multi feature platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: