Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

They will accept only main cryptopayments, as I understand from their whitepaper. But I hope they will add fiat also in future. Or may be they will make convenient mechanismfor exchange fiat to cryptocurencies and conversely? Who knows?
They do. And i think they will accept also fiat because merchants are given the options to recieve their payments in crypto or in fiat. If merchants want to recieve dollar they will convert the crypto that the  buyer paid them into dollar and send it to the merchant. Aside from main cryptocurrencies
you mention as payment they accept they also accept their own Utrust tokens as payment with no service charge.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:25:18 PM

Hi all,

After superficially exploring (read-only) crypto in recent months UTRUST seems to finally be a product with tangible real-world value to it. With my interest at peak I spent time reading parts of the whitepaper and it raises questions. For starters:

If both parties do not come to terms in 7 days, the buyer has the option to escalate the claim to a mediator. In this instance, a UTRUST operator joins the chat resolution and serve as mediator and arbitrator with final say on the dispute outcome. Proceeding with an escalation will incur a fee of 2% over the amount in hold if a buyer refund is issued by the UTRUST mediator.

What I understand is that the buyer is penalized even if innocent. Is it my level of English or intelligence?

It is customary to take payment for arbitration. If the parties can not agree on their own, let them bear the costs of third party participation. Also it will prevent a huge avalanche of such proceedings, which otherwise will overwhelm UTRUST with extra work. However, this system is not ideal, as I wrote earlier here, there is no absolute protection from scammers. Therefore it is unrealistic to expect from UTRUST full protection against fraud. But what they can foresee, they will do.
Chikitita2004

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:33:12 PM

Hi all,

After superficially exploring (read-only) crypto in recent months UTRUST seems to finally be a product with tangible real-world value to it. With my interest at peak I spent time reading parts of the whitepaper and it raises questions. For starters:

If both parties do not come to terms in 7 days, the buyer has the option to escalate the claim to a mediator. In this instance, a UTRUST operator joins the chat resolution and serve as mediator and arbitrator with final say on the dispute outcome. Proceeding with an escalation will incur a fee of 2% over the amount in hold if a buyer refund is issued by the UTRUST mediator.

What I understand is that the buyer is penalized even if innocent. Is it my level of English or intelligence?

It is customary to take payment for arbitration. If the parties can not agree on their own, let them bear the costs of third party participation. Also it will prevent a huge avalanche of such proceedings, which otherwise will overwhelm UTRUST with extra work. However, this system is not ideal, as I wrote earlier here, there is no absolute protection from scammers. Therefore it is unrealistic to expect from UTRUST full protection against fraud. But what they can foresee, they will do.
I dont see it a loss on the side of the buyer.  It is true there is no 100% protection guaranteed but better than not offering any protection at all. In online shopping there is always risk in the part of the buyer even by just using plain credit cards but good there are payment platforms that promise some kind of protection even if not 100%. But if 2% arbitration charge is a loss for the buyer, losing 2% of his money is better than losing it all.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
coinz101

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:44:41 PM

Hi all,

I dont see it a loss on the side of the buyer.  It is true there is no 100% protection guaranteed but better than not offering any protection at all. In online shopping there is always risk in the part of the buyer even by just using plain credit cards but good there are payment platforms that promise some kind of protection even if not 100%. But if 2% arbitration charge is a loss for the buyer, losing 2% of his money is better than losing it all.

I see it like an insurance for your car..In this case you only pay the insurance if your car is stolen..Its a very smart model and this way they can keep the fees for all the transactions really low..
paypal askes 3,5% plus other fees most likely because they ask this insurance fee to everyone that pays..you just pay the insurance, period! regardless if your car is stolen or not..
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:45:54 PM

We can really say that this Ico Will be successful because  It'll really help a lot in online payment and transactions. Utrust is really promising because of its unique features. And  very active community on this forum. And I think the team behind it knows Utrust by heart as you can see the Idea seems so good that both buyer and merchhant gain profit for using it. A very competent team , Maybe they are still trying to improve the project.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

still keep my eyes on this coins!
3.5 million raised in the pre_sale  is a good thing!

really? its huge amount on pre-sale.
Yes it is a huge amount indeed. I can't wait on the ICO. It is not impossible for them to reach their maximum cap right? Their ICO is so promising that makes many investors come to this ann thread for follow up reports about this project.
I also tink that they will not reach the hard cap, because it is much too high. This does not mean that UTRUSt won't be a good investment. If hard cap will not be reached there is more room to grow for investors.

BTC IS KING!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:55:36 PM

so this will kill escrow ?  Grin
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:58:45 PM

On your site, date of ICO in 30 days. But devs still not announced exact date. Where you take this date? devs said in slack, that they ll launch ICO before Helloween... And they ll announced exact date only in this week (first week of October).
Maybe the devs are waiting for a better market situation. Many investors are scared to invest into ICOs right now.

I think they will start ICO as soon as ETH and many other ETH based tokens will rise again.

ICO is risky investment, but if you gonna try atleast then choose a reputable company, UTRUST will give you your satisfaction base on their whitepaper.
Every guy has their own preference, why not finish it before the global ICO regulatory policy?
Global regional regulatory policies are now converging.
Oh yes it's only a question of time. I think Europe will next start to regulate ICOs because EU likes to regulate.  Roll Eyes

Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

On your site, date of ICO in 30 days. But devs still not announced exact date. Where you take this date? devs said in slack, that they ll launch ICO before Helloween... And they ll announced exact date only in this week (first week of October).
Maybe the devs are waiting for a better market situation. Many investors are scared to invest into ICOs right now.

I think they will start ICO as soon as ETH and many other ETH based tokens will rise again.

ICO is risky investment, but if you gonna try atleast then choose a reputable company, UTRUST will give you your satisfaction base on their whitepaper.
Every guy has their own preference, why not finish it before the global ICO regulatory policy?
Oh yes it's only a question of time. I think Europe will next start to regulate ICOs because EU likes to regulate.  Roll Eyes

right ,i already keep watching this project for long time ,there is no exact date yet ,i dont want to miss this great job
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:09:32 PM

Yes it is a huge amount indeed. I can't wait on the ICO. It is not impossible for them to reach their maximum cap right? Their ICO is so promising that makes many investors come to this ann thread for follow up reports about this project.
I also tink that they will not reach the hard cap, because it is much too high. This does not mean that UTRUSt won't be a good investment. If hard cap will not be reached there is more room to grow for investors.
it's not surprising to me that pre-sale has been so successful - not every day on this platform there are so wonderful projects that offer a future for online payments in crypto world, there will be only progress it will go to the moon!
Chikitita2004

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:11:27 PM

Let's just wait what, when and how it would really be. Everyone is excitedly waiting on this ICO, i dont thin Utrust will disappoint the expections of everyone on this matter.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:59:41 PM

its just a small amount of their coin ! and it was sold out in a minimal time! the 700 million tokens will be out in just a few days and with that i think you should be at the front line because this one too will spend just a little time to be sold out!
Still waiting for the ICO , still there is no exact date yet, now its almost a week in early october.
Is there any confirmation from dev?
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

Thank you for concuring . Because even the most stable exchange wallet right now are slow, charges extra fees for exchange and then some more for withdrawal. And ther rate keeps on changing by the minute.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

its just a small amount of their coin ! and it was sold out in a minimal time! the 700 million tokens will be out in just a few days and with that i think you should be at the front line because this one too will spend just a little time to be sold out!
Still waiting for the ICO , still there is no exact date yet, now its almost a week in early october.
Is there any confirmation from dev?
I think announcement will be very soon. I don't know why they wait so long for their announcement. Did they state the reason for the delay?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 05:26:32 PM

What's the cap for the pre-ICO and the main ICO?

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

Hello! I really like the idea of ​​this project! Really very cool on the description, and most importantly they practically do not charge you money for using this platform!
I recommend everyone to UTRUST!
All good evening, save for answers!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

The total hard cap is 48.5m $ and in pre-sale and pre-ico they funded 3.5m $ already which was the hard cap of it.

The soft cap is also 10m $ probably will reach quickly.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:40:11 PM

The total hard cap is 48.5m $ and in pre-sale and pre-ico they funded 3.5m $ already which was the hard cap of it.

The soft cap is also 10m $ probably will reach quickly.

These numbers make sure that there is room for growth. Soft cap is certainly doable.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:44:38 PM

Hello! I really like the idea of ​​this project! Really very cool on the description, and most importantly they practically do not charge you money for using this platform!
I recommend everyone to UTRUST!
All good evening, save for answers!
Actually they will charge us money in the form of fees, but the fees is low  Grin
Also their token (utrust token) has zero exchange fee, great value  Smiley
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:44:47 PM

They will accept only main cryptopayments, as I understand from their whitepaper. But I hope they will add fiat also in future. Or may be they will make convenient mechanismfor exchange fiat to cryptocurencies and conversely? Who knows?

This is a cryptocurrency online payment system, so they will only accept Crypto Of course. I think it is not a good idea that UTRUST will add fiat for payment. If that will happen, it will become centralized.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: