Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

so since the ice getting earlier - is there anythining like a demo coming? getting tired of asking

i think you will have to wait till the next year at least, looking at the road map big things are coming the next year. At a certain point there should be some alpha or beta to try

well thats sobering. but yeah lets see what the future brings. as long there is a + im fine

it's a bit discouraging , but hopefully we'll see something from the dev's sooner rather than later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

so since the ice getting earlier - is there anythining like a demo coming? getting tired of asking

i think you will have to wait till the next year at least, looking at the road map big things are coming the next year. At a certain point there should be some alpha or beta to try

well thats sobering. but yeah lets see what the future brings. as long there is a + im fine

it's a bit discouraging , but hopefully we'll see something from the dev's sooner rather than later.

There’s a roadmap for this. And for beta testing we don’t know if they will release it to the public but i think there’s a group of tester and quality assurance for this kind of platform. This isn’t a platform that we usually see. This has a real life application and that’s why i think they have a team that focus on testing and assuring that this platform is buggless and working on full potential, beta or testing will be perform of their tester or quality assurance team.
Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:30:25 PM

a long time not watch UTRUST project ,there is 184 page ,look like the community is growing day by day, this is a good signal for project ico  launch
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

There’s a roadmap for this. And for beta testing we don’t know if they will release it to the public but i think there’s a group of tester and quality assurance for this kind of platform. This isn’t a platform that we usually see. This has a real life application and that’s why i think they have a team that focus on testing and assuring that this platform is buggless and working on full potential, beta or testing will be perform of their tester or quality assurance team.

It doesnt look like they will give us anything usable before ICO and that is too bad. You just need to go with your guts on this one. For me personally, their idea is interesting enough to participate in their ICO.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

I just got some sleep and woke up to several new pages of new text in this thread, how in the earth i can keep up with this thread? Cheesy

haha you just have too keep in touch

Yes, the projet attracts more and more user.

This is very obvious, many people likes the idea and vision of the project, many will adopt UTRUST me as a trader I’m longing for thus platform. Having this will make my fees small. Also the reason why there’s so many people on forum because this project has many supporter that will invest on it. This will become a jump pack project many people will back on this.

I'm a trader but if will partecipate in this token sale I will use my tokens to buy goods when API will be ready. Maybe sell high and rebuy lows  to gain more tokens, but definetely not sell and never looking back

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

I just got some sleep and woke up to several new pages of new text in this thread, how in the earth i can keep up with this thread? Cheesy

This is very obvious, many people likes the idea and vision of the project, many will adopt UTRUST me as a trader I’m longing for thus platform. Having this will make my fees small. Also the reason why there’s so many people on forum because this project has many supporter that will invest on it. This will become a jump pack project many people will back on this.

I'm a trader but if will partecipate in this token sale I will use my tokens to buy goods when API will be ready. Maybe sell high and rebuy lows  to gain more tokens, but definetely not sell and never looking back

Research research and research some more. If you comfortable with the ICO, then invest.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:18:10 PM

i want to ask a question to you. if you are an investor will it be good if the token is only at 0.065 cents with platforms, partnerss and ready wallets. will it be a pumpp after the ico with some days and a sell high will be a good one. or this is just a false thought for me .. from 0.065 to 0.1 or more will be a good investment after all right ?

Well there is nobody here that could foresee the price of the token at the exchange after the ICO. That mostly depends how much the ICO was in demand and if it was sold out quickly. A quickly sold-out ICO COULD mean that there are people who wanted tokens, but got none, now rush to the exchanges after the ICO to get some.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

i want to ask a question to you. if you are an investor will it be good if the token is only at 0.065 cents with platforms, partnerss and ready wallets. will it be a pumpp after the ico with some days and a sell high will be a good one. or this is just a false thought for me .. from 0.065 to 0.1 or more will be a good investment after all right ?

It's up to you really, if you are ok with a 2X profit ok take it, what I talked about are huge pumps and when you see corrections after those

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:28:58 PM

a long time not watch UTRUST project ,there is 184 page ,look like the community is growing day by day, this is a good signal for project ico  launch

Yeah, the people are very interested in this project. We have a lot more activity in the last time Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

I have a similar strategy, this is one of those coins that you just don't dump and move on. Maybe selling some t to buy more with the correction.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:53:02 PM

Do you know how much have been collected so far ? The ICO is too long, too many delays, this is no good

They had private sale that collected around 2m usd and pre-ico that collected around 1.5m USD if I am not mistaken.  I think they have collected a total of $3.5m  from these two sales.
Thanks for the information. We just wait until the time ICO was end. the project is good and they have many good reason why they extend the date. just more patience and trust.

Even if the ico has so.many delays but their project can't disappoint us. Let's wait patiently until the launch of this project.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:55:10 PM

Why did the date of the Ico appointed so late? For a month people can forget about the project ..
People do not forget it as long as we all know that the project delayed is for it's better result. They know what they are doing and they look for the good effect for the buyers and sellers. utrust become more popular than others.

For me the people will not forget this kind of prohect sir, they will wait for it
, because there are so many advantages in utrust and also it has so many investors that wants to be involved.
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:56:03 PM

I also think that UTRUST can grow enough to become a big platform. For exemple Paypie is enormous but not crypto friendly, so UTRUST have the features to take a lot of business, I think that utrust can easily become a huge paltform too.

That is right sir because the utrust prohect has so many features and advantages in the new world this will be the perfect time to launch this project and it will be great.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

WIll be better, if you will keep tokens till next year. This project with real and usefull product. But untill project not will be ready, price not be very high. Price will be growing after platfrom launch. I think it can be in top 20 marketcap easy in next year  Roll Eyes
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:21 PM

Do you know how much have been collected so far ? The ICO is too long, too many delays, this is no good

They had private sale that collected around 2m usd and pre-ico that collected around 1.5m USD if I am not mistaken.  I think they have collected a total of $3.5m  from these two sales.
Thanks for the information. We just wait until the time ICO was end. the project is good and they have many good reason why they extend the date. just more patience and trust.

Even if the ico has so.many delays but their project can't disappoint us. Let's wait patiently until the launch of this project.

i didnt see any delays on their ico! the are on map. they said TBA on the first week and they did it , they announce the date and time though it is far from the expectations of waiting investors.. but dont look at their ICO, it is earlier than expected and the development are very huge day by day

Of course the ICO is delayed. Initially an ICO with 7 different stages or rounds was planed for September (or maybe early October, not sure though), but they decided to change that structure to a single round and postponed the start of the ICO.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:07:19 PM

Damn it! Another train that left me behind! Are there still any bounty for utrust? Because i wiuld really wanna get my hands onthis amazing coin. I really like the project but cannot invest. I would want to participate in any bounty if there are still any. Would be really nice if there will be an airdrop or if there is, wish that it is still running.
Sadly youre too late sir, the bounty regisration has been closed.
"New registration closed now. Any registration made on 1st Oct will be deleted from the spreadsheet"

Damn it. Again. :/
I really need to be more active. Do you guys have any hint on how to find ICOs just starting up?
Because clearly I wont be able to jump into this one anymore. Would’ve wanted to but sadly.. :/
Maybe I’ll manage to get some dough before this coins goes to market. I really wish so. Such a waste to let this ICO pass.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:13:26 PM

But nowadays this type of promotion is so big, you never know how many Telegram members are real too, but i guess seeing fake supporters talk about the project can help having real supporters

Well, I agree that is why it is called promotion,  they need to bring real supporters to the project.  Though I do not think these are fake supporters since they are giving their time and effort to spread news and awareness about UTRUST.  Oh well, let us just see how UTRUST will perform on its ICO day.

Except these secret campaigns pay people to talk about the project doing meaningful posts so it's difficult to know which is a true supporter...
Yes we will see, if all these supporters are real, they should reach their hardcap in few days

I agree actually they had not started their ICO yet, it will be on Nov. 2 and they only need 7 days for it. I hope small investors can get in since I read that some private group chat of whales are coming in to this ICO sales.

Which whale telegram group is that? How did you get in?
I am not sure if its good for the token if whales come in, they are more likely to dump and manipulate the token price

I have been around UTRUST telegram and some person talked about some group of big investors getting interested to hop in to this project, though I do not know if it is the whale group but well I hope a large number of small investors can be able to participate to this project.  It would be a waste if whales can just manipulate this beautiful project.

I've read that they are starting to sell to some bigger parties with a bonus of 20%, haven't read anything about a big whale club though.

I like this, cause it makes sure the project gets a decent amount of investors/money in early. My question is, HOW DO I GET IN THIS GROUP! Cheesy

The ico launch it late because they want the project to be perfect that the investors will not be disappointed.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Damn it! Another train that left me behind! Are there still any bounty for utrust? Because i wiuld really wanna get my hands onthis amazing coin. I really like the project but cannot invest. I would want to participate in any bounty if there are still any. Would be really nice if there will be an airdrop or if there is, wish that it is still running.
"New registration closed now. Any registration made on 1st Oct will be deleted from the spreadsheet"

I really need to be more active. Do you guys have any hint on how to find ICOs just starting up?
Because clearly I wont be able to jump into this one anymore. Would’ve wanted to but sadly.. :/
Maybe I’ll manage to get some dough before this coins goes to market. I really wish so. Such a waste to let this ICO pass.
Try to follow every one of Utrust's sociall channels and subscribe to this thread  Smiley
Sozialtourist

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:21:34 PM

What are you talking about. Only pre-sale and private round are over and the bounty campaing for UTrust doesn't accept new applicants. The Utrust ICO hasn't even started but will start on 2nd of November. You still have enough time if you really want to participate.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

Everyday I go in this Announcement thread, there were 10 pages or more addeds. This project is overhype LOL.

That means only one thing - invest now or cry when the train leaves without you .. Wink
In my opinion this project have huge potential, and i'm sure that i'm here not alone with this opinion.. Cheesy
If devs will do a good job this could be a competitor of paypal. If they are able to achieve this this will moon.

Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: