Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

A very good hollistic project for crypto currency, because you can buy anything with a lot of diffrents coins so it's makes more value on the market of cryptocurrency, tranparency is assuring to the buyer and the seller without hidden fees, no credit card fraud, safety of the funds makes this solution as a way to democratize and push to the moon the world of crypto.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:21:19 PM

I registered in their Slack. They said, news about crowdsale coming soon. Wait guys  Roll Eyes

Eagerly waiting for the announcement. I just wonder why they didnt disclose it till now.  Roll Eyes
It would have been better if people know when its going to start.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:57:38 PM

Nothing wrong if they try to compare this to paypal or any other online payments, every platform/project/etc. is influenced by other other project and made them better. I think Utrust will be able to compete and be better platform for online gateway and payments.

Even if Paypal would adopt crypto payments, they would have to drop their fees in order to convince customers to use their platform and not Utrust.

it's true that Paypal has an advantage as being an established brand, but if they take their sweet time to enter the crypto market, they'll find that that advantage goes away real quick in favor of Utrust.

I agree, though Paypal has been in the industry for some time now but venturing into cryptocurrency is another story. The had to adjust to it because of course using cryptocurrencies usually has lesser fees compared to the more established Paypal. I t could be a friendly competition and UTRUST can maybe learn something from Paypal and vice versa.

Online retailers can add PayPal along with UTrust, if one day PayPal will add cryptos, not only they will have high fees because they'll to use a third party, I think they'll add only major currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin with GoCoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether with Coinbase)
I think PayPal has no future against cryptos, decentralized pay systems are ways superior to centralized.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:58:05 PM

Nothing wrong if they try to compare this to paypal or any other online payments, every platform/project/etc. is influenced by other other project and made them better. I think Utrust will be able to compete and be better platform for online gateway and payments.

Even if Paypal would adopt crypto payments, they would have to drop their fees in order to convince customers to use their platform and not Utrust.

it's true that Paypal has an advantage as being an established brand, but if they take their sweet time to enter the crypto market, they'll find that that advantage goes away real quick in favor of Utrust.

I agree, though Paypal has been in the industry for some time now but venturing into cryptocurrency is another story. The had to adjust to it because of course using cryptocurrencies usually has lesser fees compared to the more established Paypal. I t could be a friendly competition and UTRUST can maybe learn something from Paypal and vice versa.

Online retailers can add PayPal along with UTrust, if one day PayPal will add cryptos, not only they will have high fees because they'll to use a third party, I think they'll add only major currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin with GoCoin, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether with Coinbase)

Well if UTrust starts before PayPal integrate crypto payments, and build up already enough customers, their should be no problem for UTrust at all. I more likely see a problem for Paypal then to get a step into crypto.

And even if paypal enters into the kryptomarket, their should be enough room for both of them, like many telephone-companies, movie-companies, coinexchanges,  VISA, AMEX and so on can coexist, I am sure.

Right, and there are lots of reasons why myself am looking for alternatives to paypal, for example, they have frozen accounts a lot.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:59:54 PM

already 100 pages in the thread - UTRUST community is growing everyday!
i think bitcointalk is better way here. this is the best way to understand about the project. i can say most of the investors like that.
Do you know that exchangers are looking at the announcement thread here at this forum for them to list the coin of a particular project on theirs? If they see that this ANN thread is active, they will list the coin.
i think think coin were listed already in some exchangers ! you better follow them on facebook and twitters, i just cant remember where exactly but ill search it where they are listed!

As far as I know, they haven't announced any exchanges yet but will do in due time. Or did I miss sth?
No way  Cheesy, even the ICO hasnt started yet.
I dont know if theyre looking for some ann thread in this forum, but i think major exchanges dont do that
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:03:46 PM

Well tomorrow would technically be in the first week of October Cheesy But I don't think they work on Sundays.
They are also human not robots, it does not matter if they have to be off on Sunday. Holidays are also needed to avoid stress.
Good results will be achieved slowly but surely
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

A very good hollistic project for crypto currency, because you can buy anything with a lot of diffrents coins so it's makes more value on the market of cryptocurrency, tranparency is assuring to the buyer and the seller without hidden fees, no credit card fraud, safety of the funds makes this solution as a way to democratize and push to the moon the world of crypto.

Basically Utrust can start another market for other coins which dont have much usage now. By paying with a random coin you are influencing its economy also and keep it circulating.
So different coins can also profit from Utrut.

teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:23:47 PM

No, Paypal never add cryptocurrency in its system, because the nature of cryptocurrency not reasonable with its policies. If Paypal can does that, it has applied in the past, does not need to wait until future.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:25:32 PM

Well if UTrust starts before PayPal integrate crypto payments, and build up already enough customers, their should be no problem for UTrust at all. I more likely see a problem for Paypal then to get a step into crypto.

And even if paypal enters into the kryptomarket, their should be enough room for both of them, like many telephone-companies, movie-companies, coinexchanges,  VISA, AMEX and so on can coexist, I am sure.

Right, and there are lots of reasons why myself am looking for alternatives to paypal, for example, they have frozen accounts a lot.
Yes, that is the main problem with Paypal. They freeze accounts of political incorrect people and establish government interfaces. Payment should be decentralized!

BTC IS KING!
sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:28:52 PM

Well tomorrow would technically be in the first week of October Cheesy But I don't think they work on Sundays.
They are also human not robots, it does not matter if they have to be off on Sunday. Holidays are also needed to avoid stress.

Yes, thanks for your comments
People, not the machine, they need a break to recover their strength, to avoid stress
ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:36:02 PM

People, not the machine, they need a break to recover their strength, to avoid stress
Sometimes machines need a break, too. You can't imagine how alike we are.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:38:25 PM

I wonder why people think that workers have to work every single day and night, they have this new conception that .everybodyworks 24 hours, I think the internet has something to do with it, because it works every day, so it could give the notion of people always working and not tiring ¬¬, let people rest some days, rest you too, life is not the blockchain.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:39:52 PM

Good night, dear friends!
For the first time I have a signature in the company's bounty, tell me how many posts need to be made for this project for a junior member?
And up to what number it is necessary to have time?
Thanks in advance for the answer!
Have a nice evening!
sakkosekk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

Oh, a good idea
It is interesting to preserve the property
Can you recommend me some kind of cold hardened purse that I can buy?
sakkosekk

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:47:38 PM

I registered in their Slack. They said, news about crowdsale coming soon. Wait guys  Roll Eyes
OK, let's wait together
I also joined their slack, along with that
I am waiting to receive my reward
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Guys, what about the company bounty?
How much money can I get if I have done everything for 25 days?
Twitter, Facebook, Youtube ...
And in what numbers will the payments begin, but I can not wait ...
Thank you all for your answers!
And I wish everyone good luck. Wink
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:54:34 PM

OK, let's wait together
I also joined their slack, along with that
I am waiting to receive my reward
news of the start of the crowdsale they promised to publish in October, so we will see them no earlier than tomorrow  Wink

expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:04:36 PM

It feels like the crowdsale won't begin before november, i hope they don't wait too long, could be bad for marketing if people forget about this project

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

Every shop that handles payments in btc can easely add UTRUST, I mean why not? If you already accept payments in crypto, meaning you're somehow a crypto enthusiast, better integrate it with a platform offering buyer protection

Well for me the difficulty is more about the legal consequences of using such a system, what about the accounting, and is it ok to accept something else than fiat as payement when you're a business owner ?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

Good night, dear friends!
For the first time I have a signature in the company's bounty, tell me how many posts need to be made for this project for a junior member?
And up to what number it is necessary to have time?
Thanks in advance for the answer!
Have a nice evening!

You should check out the Bounty thread for this.

Rules of Signature Campaign

1: Keep the signature until the end of the Campaign. Removing signature in the middle of campaign will disqualify you from the eligible list of participants.
2: You must post a total of 50 Posts during the period of campaign.
3: Posts must be constructive and On-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy-paste and off topic posts will not be counted.
4: Eligible posts must be 75 Character Long. Posts shorter than 75 Character will not be counted.
5: Payment will be done once at the End of the token sale.
6: Keep your signature till spreadsheet updated with your final post count (allow at least one week to count posts) Removing signature before post count will simply disqualify you.
7: Newbies are not allowed to Join.
8: Managers and Owners reserve the rights to apply new rules. change any exist rule or do any other reasonable changes (including payment structure and amount)

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078526.0
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: