Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

Will UTRUST sell the collected ETH funds for fiat or will development and other investments be payed in ETH?
My opinion : FIAT.
Even bitcoin is still not accepted as a currency everywhere, what can ETH do? (for now).

But you can exchange Bitcoin to Fiat same goes to eth. the project will expand and potential growth is on its way. might as well wait for a good announcement from them.

Speaking of exchanging, would UTRUST display the actual exchange rate in the web widgets? I think it would be good for transparency to show an overview of all the exchange rates and transaction fees at checkout too.
I like this idea. This feature won't be too complicated to implement on utrust platform.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

Will UTRUST sell the collected ETH funds for fiat or will development and other investments be payed in ETH?
Even bitcoin is still not accepted as a currency everywhere, what can ETH do? (for now).

But you can exchange Bitcoin to Fiat same goes to eth. the project will expand and potential growth is on its way. might as well wait for a good announcement from them.

Speaking of exchanging, would UTRUST display the actual exchange rate in the web widgets? I think it would be good for transparency to show an overview of all the exchange rates and transaction fees at checkout too.
I like this idea. This feature won't be too complicated to implement on utrust platform.

That is the beauty of UTRUST, a multicurrency mini exchange payment platform with seller and buyer protection mechanism. I mean, who could resist that?  Smiley

Some jealous start up crypto project and people who are die hard fan of them?  Utrust cannot please everybody and  since they had implemented KYC and AML rule (which is great in my point of view) there will be others that will be turned off by this action .  Or probably these people are afraid of something to be found out that have connection with their identity.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

Why ICO was postponed to November 2? Still waiting for a month almost Huh
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:19:50 PM

It was not postponed, it was scheduled.  The Utrust team had made an announcement about changing the date and ICO structure way back month ago.  They believe that if they will follow the old system, whales will definitely snatch the early stage ICO and leave the normal investors with the last stage of ICO(whales getting the cheaper token and normal investors the higher priced one).  Aside from that announcing it a month before the ICO will enable investors to gather fund before the set date.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:26:40 PM

It was not postponed, it was scheduled.  The Utrust team had made an announcement about changing the date and ICO structure way back month ago.  They believe that if they will follow the old system, whales will definitely snatch the early stage ICO and leave the normal investors with the last stage of ICO(whales getting the cheaper token and normal investors the higher priced one).  Aside from that announcing it a month before the ICO will enable investors to gather fund before the set date.
I think they made the right decision, can not be resolved for whales to make any manipulations, it will be better if more people can buy UTRUST tokens
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:31:28 PM

It was not postponed, it was scheduled.  The Utrust team had made an announcement about changing the date and ICO structure way back month ago.  They believe that if they will follow the old system, whales will definitely snatch the early stage ICO and leave the normal investors with the last stage of ICO(whales getting the cheaper token and normal investors the higher priced one).  Aside from that announcing it a month before the ICO will enable investors to gather fund before the set date.
I think they made the right decision, can not be resolved for whales to make any manipulations

I do think too.  Guess what, its been a talk on the telegram about KYC and AML, they said that recent and previous ICO investors are subject to AML and KYC , and those who does not comply are subject to scrutiny.  Great thing that UTRUST will implement this stuff.  I can see the future legit ICO with this kind of ruling.  Seem we can see a cleaner ICO in the future starting with this one Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:39:15 PM

they partnered with the soma project, therefore had to reshedule everything and start the ico a little bit later. imo this is great news and will add more new investors into this project.

lets wait and stay patient on this ico Smiley
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:44:33 PM

I think they made the right decision, can not be resolved for whales to make any manipulations

I do think too.  Guess what, its been a talk on the telegram about KYC and AML, they said that recent and previous ICO investors are subject to AML and KYC , and those who does not comply are subject to scrutiny.  Great thing that UTRUST will implement this stuff.  I can see the future legit ICO with this kind of ruling.  Seem we can see a cleaner ICO in the future starting with this one Smiley
Thanks to all for the answers, legal transparent ICO is the next stage of investment development. I agree, let's wait a bit.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

I believe that if utrust gets mass adoption, it can bring more people to crypto world. With that effect, it can make a good bump for all cryptocurrencies.

True, UTrust could be one of the projects, or maybe THE project, which will open the crypto world for masses. Maybe it takes some time, but there is a lot of potential here.

It will help adopt cryptocurrency thanks to the link with fiat currency, and what will attract customers is the transaction fees and speed of each transaction, so when cryptocurrencies are mainstream utrust will be on top of all the other projects, mostly the ones that do not offer protection of funds, so yeah, investing is a no-brainer Cheesy.

I agree, thats the basics that people needs, low transaction fees and a smooth transaction. Utrust must be competitive enough from those existing methods not just an idea alone but in real action.

Yes but it must also be easy to handle. I think one of the main problems why crypto isn't as popular as it could be is the problem with all this stuff around. You need to save your priv. keys, make backups of your wallet, encrypt it, check every transaction double and three times, so that you send your coins to the right address etc etc. The average user don't want this and is afraid of it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

ICO WILL START 2nd November 2017 AT 2PM UTC. looks like date is announce for token sale. looking forward for this
wow hoping for more tokens to be sold out.. All the best for UTRUST team, more people more invites to the platform..

On or before November 2nd Utrust token will be sold out. trust me! We're part of this successful platform

The set ICO date is fine as it will give ample time to investors to prepare their ETH for this upcoming event. I though hope the date will not coincide with another ICO Smiley
yeah, the ICO date is good enough to prepare the investors. And can also spread and invite their friends, relatives to join in this project. No wonder if on this time more buyers of token will join the said event/project of utrust.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:34:13 AM

I think the date set is pure prevention, the project itself is grandiose and attractive enough and the novelties value it even more. Enjoy to buy early and be part of the progress, because very soon there will be availability
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:45:42 AM

Read this Ann too late missed the presale already anyways there is still ICO i can still obtain some tokens before it goes to the moon.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
toolucky98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:28:27 AM

I believe that if utrust gets mass adoption, it can bring more people to crypto world. With that effect, it can make a good bump for all cryptocurrencies.

True, UTrust could be one of the projects, or maybe THE project, which will open the crypto world for masses. Maybe it takes some time, but there is a lot of potential here.

It will help adopt cryptocurrency thanks to the link with fiat currency, and what will attract customers is the transaction fees and speed of each transaction, so when cryptocurrencies are mainstream utrust will be on top of all the other projects, mostly the ones that do not offer protection of funds, so yeah, investing is a no-brainer Cheesy.

I agree, thats the basics that people needs, low transaction fees and a smooth transaction. Utrust must be competitive enough from those existing methods not just an idea alone but in real action.

Yes but it must also be easy to handle. I think one of the main problems why crypto isn't as popular as it could be is the problem with all this stuff around. You need to save your priv. keys, make backups of your wallet, encrypt it, check every transaction double and three times, so that you send your coins to the right address etc etc. The average user don't want this and is afraid of it.
Well , you also have to take care of several things if you want to open an account at bank, save your pin code, even put some money as capital.
Its not really different.
Noob_Coin_PH

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:01:35 AM

screw fiat, eliminate those sneaky banksters.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:21:12 AM

UTRUST i hear will not charge too much like other but i want to know how much will charge utrust if i will spend 1000$ with UTRUST payment method to buy somethin online shopping. what will be fees due to me?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:36:19 AM

UTRUST i hear will not charge too much like other but i want to know how much will charge utrust if i will spend 1000$ with UTRUST payment method to buy somethin online shopping. what will be fees due to me?

no one can tell you that right now, because it doesn't just depend on Utrust. there are other fees that have to paid to the merchant and any third parties involved.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:01:15 AM

It was not postponed, it was scheduled.  The Utrust team had made an announcement about changing the date and ICO structure way back month ago.  They believe that if they will follow the old system, whales will definitely snatch the early stage ICO and leave the normal investors with the last stage of ICO(whales getting the cheaper token and normal investors the higher priced one).  Aside from that announcing it a month before the ICO will enable investors to gather fund before the set date.

Which whales you mean? On pre-sale or ICO? They ll have fixed price during ICO - 0.065$ per token.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:14:26 AM

Yes it is very hard to send their money to 0x32838wssdjedu28328e3sdah is very hard for common people. When i was doing my first transaction i said my money is flying out of window right now.

I don't think they will do a very complicated system and common people would easily use it.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

no one can tell you that right now, because it doesn't just depend on Utrust. there are other fees that have to paid to the merchant and any third parties involved.
"The buyer will be shown a description of the total amount to be paid, including a 1% commission and exchange conversion fees (from the crypto amount to the fiat amount). The description is transparent and updated every 2 minutes. "

So 1000$ = 10$ fees.

Payment with UTRUST token = zero exchange fee.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:49:43 AM

"The buyer will be shown a description of the total amount to be paid, including a 1% commission and exchange conversion fees (from the crypto amount to the fiat amount). The description is transparent and updated every 2 minutes. "

So 1000$ = 10$ fees.

Payment with UTRUST token = zero exchange fee.

For anyone who hasnt used paypal or similar how MUCH lower is this compared to other solutions and is the lower fee the main competetive edge?
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: