Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:49:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313904 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:13:23 PM

looks like UTrust is everywhere, yahoo too. The ICO could be big.. 
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

Partizant

mate, you must ask this in bounty thread in bounty manager, This is ANN thread. ANd we dont know

magisterr

mate, this special campaign was announce in ANN thread (page 147), so I asking here.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:24:23 PM

Partizant

mate, you must ask this in bounty thread in bounty manager, This is ANN thread. ANd we dont know

magisterr

mate, this special campaign was announce in ANN thread (page 147), so I asking here.

But anyway, better ask in bounty manager such thing. Or in ther slack chanel...
You will receive answer more quickly
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

There are still plenty of time before ICO and anything can happen during that time. Hopefully people do not get tired of having to wait in that time period.
It is less than a month, so we just need to be patience and think that we are waiting of the big event that change the other side of our life. just always bear in mind that this project is for the sake of ours. so no reason to get tired of waiting the end of this project.

there still time to promote the project to make it bigger and draw more investors to it. that will translate to a higher value token.

sportsman18

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

I know support for all cryptocurrencies is a tedious task to do. So, it would be nice if utrust integrate some kind of conversion mechanism from all cryptos to the supported ones or they can use the services like shapeshift or changelly.

I think that goes without saying, if you're planning to have payments in crypto and fiat.

Perhaps that goes without saying but, they did not say anything about it and it's a major thing to know about.

I am wonderig, if they add Fiat will they have to comply to governments and their money laundering laws? And other laws about handling money.I think most countries still list crypto as an asset and not a currency

Naturally they have to. Fiat-money is "real" money, so they have to comply any government money related laws after that.

so they will start asking for KYC and legal documents ?

I am not sure about that.

If you think about paypal they don't ask for documents, as long as you don't want to withdraw your money. If you want to withdraw it, they ask for it.

I never think they are asking for some legal purposes, they just want to make withdraw harder. If they need it for legal purposes they should have ask for depositing also.

Yes, they will ask for KYC and AML.
Triple7Fox

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

There are still plenty of time before ICO and anything can happen during that time. Hopefully people do not get tired of having to wait in that time period.
It is less than a month, so we just need to be patience and think that we are waiting of the big event that change the other side of our life. just always bear in mind that this project is for the sake of ours. so no reason to get tired of waiting the end of this project.

there still time to promote the project to make it bigger and draw more investors to it. that will translate to a higher value token.
We need to be patient because good projects always need investors and have the potential to grow. I think Utrust is a promising project in the future because this could be the future of cryptocurrency
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:36:41 PM

I know support for all cryptocurrencies is a tedious task to do. So, it would be nice if utrust integrate some kind of conversion mechanism from all cryptos to the supported ones or they can use the services like shapeshift or changelly.

I think that goes without saying, if you're planning to have payments in crypto and fiat.

Perhaps that goes without saying but, they did not say anything about it and it's a major thing to know about.

I am wonderig, if they add Fiat will they have to comply to governments and their money laundering laws? And other laws about handling money.I think most countries still list crypto as an asset and not a currency

Naturally they have to. Fiat-money is "real" money, so they have to comply any government money related laws after that.

It makes no sense to add fiat. The cryptocurrency world has an anonymity as a main feature and many other perks and with fiat added it's just not possible.

Why should they add a fiat payment option in the first place? There are enough, well established alternatives for paying fiat with fiat already.
Hey guys,by the way what is Fiat?is it a money on hand?or cash on hand?

Fiat-money is any goverment regulated money
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:23 PM

Its Nice to see that the fees are quite low compared to other payment systems.
Also i like the idea of sending payments immediately and with Multiple Crypto Currencies

I have already bought in pre ico and follow this project for some time
Lets hope this is the future  Wink
UTRUST have more good qualities than other, buyers has a protection mechanism and that is the one thing that all buyers first review. so many people are waiting in the ICO for them to invest more. Seller are happy to know that utrust fees are lower than others.
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

If you think about paypal they don't ask for documents, as long as you don't want to withdraw your money. If you want to withdraw it, they ask for it.

I never think they are asking for some legal purposes, they just want to make withdraw harder. If they need it for legal purposes they should have ask for depositing also.

I completely agree. Traditional payment systems behave like banks. If they need, they will prevent the delivery of money to the client. Require documents, time. And banks in general, they bankrupt themselves, steal depositors' money, and then they demand that large investors participate in the bank's sanation with their deposits. Investors take on the responsibilities of shareholders against their will. Quite different is the crypto currency. Here no one can demand documents, or arrest an account. Therefore, UTRUST wins from traditional systems in the future, since it is practically based on the crypto currency.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

Is this just a guess or do you know it from some source? I haven't seen it stated anywhere. Or do you mean KYC/AML for ICO contributors?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:09:32 PM

Is this just a guess or do you know it from some source? I haven't seen it stated anywhere. Or do you mean KYC/AML for ICO contributors?

We recently made the KYC/AML announcement:
https://medium.com/@UTRUST/great-news-91ed17ba0322

Cheers
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:18:21 PM

I completely agree. Traditional payment systems behave like banks. If they need, they will prevent the delivery of money to the client. Require documents, time. And banks in general, they bankrupt themselves, steal depositors' money, and then they demand that large investors participate in the bank's sanation with their deposits. Investors take on the responsibilities of shareholders against their will. Quite different is the crypto currency. Here no one can demand documents, or arrest an account. Therefore, UTRUST wins from traditional systems in the future, since it is practically based on the crypto currency.

That is why i originally asked my question. It seems to me that it would be easier / (better) if Utrust would just focus on crypto instead on also trying to add fiat to their platform. However, i dont have money to hire a law team to take care of all those issues, and with enough investors Utrust might have the budget for it
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

The government right now is very strict on ICO they want to legalize it. that's why the Utrust team will comply all the requirements needed to past the ICO bill. all ICO now is centralize and hoping for the next few years it will be decentralize

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

Great to learn that the ICO will stat on the 2nd of November  Smiley

After the utrust announced the exact date of ICO for sure the people will be more motivated to invest
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:38:22 PM

Cheers

Nice one devs. This would be an asset for the project to attract more investor for they will feel safer.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:47:52 PM

Dear community,

I am back at full capacity and am once again ready to take all of your questions.

At least once a day I will also be around to check the past few pages and see if I can clarify anything.

What a week it has been! Over 170 pages, this is just insane.

Thank you so very much for your support everybody!

Glad to see someone from the dev team? You are one of the devs or just the community manager?
It will be a hard work if I see at all those pages. There are a lot of questions already answered by the community but some keep coming back.

You can also do a Q&A session on Youtube, maybe much easier and nice for us to see some faces behind this project.
Thanks in advance for answering all these questions.
benalexis12

Activity: 854
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

Cheers

Nice one devs. This would be an asset for the project to attract more investor for they will feel safer.

Yes, its a good move for our Utrust team we are now feel safer.. hope it will applies to all upcoming ICO. this is a good start for everyone it will attract more investors and ICO will be centralize.

Kakumei (OP)

Activity: 210

UTRUST Community Manager

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

Dear community,

I am back at full capacity and am once again ready to take all of your questions.

At least once a day I will also be around to check the past few pages and see if I can clarify anything.

What a week it has been! Over 170 pages, this is just insane.

Thank you so very much for your support everybody!

Glad to see someone from the dev team? You are one of the devs or just the community manager?
It will be a hard work if I see at all those pages. There are a lot of questions already answered by the community but some keep coming back.

You can also do a Q&A session on Youtube, maybe much easier and nice for us to see some faces behind this project.
Thanks in advance for answering all these questions.

I am not one of the developers, but I am indeed part of their official team and get all my information from Nuno and Filipe directly. A recently did an AMA and we are planning to do another one before the ICO.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

The utrust coin can be exchanged for purchase or kept for long term and what is good is what will take value in time if this project keeps the same serious throughout its history.
i think it's better to keep it in  long term as long as you have no good reason to buy things that you don't need. And yes, the value will increase.

yes this is definitely a  long term investment imo, integration and adoption will not happen overnight and they need more and more platform to use this payment system

That's true. Look at how long it took Paypal to get a huge market cap. The good thing is that technology is moving faster and faster, so UTRUST could become the size of paypal in a much shorter time.

utrust isquite nice imo but comparing it with the value of paypal is pretty early dont you think so?

I'm only saying that it won't take as long to reach the size of paypal due to the speed of which technolog is advancing. I'm not saying next month Wink Remember that paypal started in 1998! It took them quite some time to grow until the company they are now. If Utrust can deliver what they are saying they can advance much more rapidly then paypal in the day Wink
Hmm... a large project can not grow in a short time, even Utrust want to pass over PayPal, I think few years or a decade is needed to complete this target. Of course I do not care Utrust needs a lot of times or a little of times to complete their roadmap, I only hope it can keeps its value stable after crowdsale.

Decades is a bit long. You never know what will happen in some years, so. But yes, this is nothing you can do by tomorrow, it needs time to growth. Especially as crypto is still in the beginning and not used a lot in daily life. But this coin is definitly a coin which will grow in value over time, if the project goes well.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:18:27 PM

Everyone is so excited about the upcoming ICO of UTRUST.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: