Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:40:33 PM

I was looking at the roadmap and had a question about it.
Will it be possible those API and Wallet will be released earlier? Would be really nice if some things were done earlier Wink

So people who will be investing in this project should know it will take some time before there will be a working platform. I think that will not be any problem for the real investors out there.

I think everything on their roadmap will be faster if they can reach their hardcap  Grin

It is not just a matter of money. Those things take time to design and create no matter how much people you assign to it. Look up the Mythical Man-Month.

But I do agree there are a few months of nothingness in between the ICO and the MVP implementation phase that had better not be a deafening silence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:10:12 AM

Will it be possible those API and Wallet will be released earlier? Would be really nice if some things were done earlier Wink

So people who will be investing in this project should know it will take some time before there will be a working platform. I think that will not be any problem for the real investors out there.

I think everything on their roadmap will be faster if they can reach their hardcap  Grin

It is not just a matter of money. Those things take time to design and create no matter how much people you assign to it. Look up the Mythical Man-Month.

But I do agree there are a few months of nothingness in between the ICO and the MVP implementation phase that had better not be a deafening silence.

SO far , UTRUST have been updating their social media pages constantly , when we get to those months in between ICO and MVP implementation, we can expect them to still keep us well informed with the latest updates and developments through social media. That won't leave us to nothingness and deafening silence.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:45:11 AM

Yes its not just a matter of money, but in many cases it will helps a lot.
Of course not for idea and creativity but other than that, like facility? it would be very helpful.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:50:04 AM

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't it for a living,so  why am I doing it? Because I invest time only in ICOs I wanna join to stregthen my position Smiley. Not everyone sell their "free" tokens!
This is a good decision! When you look into your wallet in a year, maybe you will already be a millionaire.  Smiley

You will have to leave your token forgotten for at least 5 years if you want to be millionaire from utrust, I'm also a bounty hunter, but I'm full in another project with all kind of bounties in the same way, though utrust is a good project, I'm not sure if I could afford an investment this long, perhaps if I get more tokens elsewhere I will, the project is promising even if its long-term Cheesy.
5 years is an extremely long investment timeframe in the altcoin space imho. A lil bit too long for me. One year in crypto is like 5 years in real life business.

I am a Beginner in this business and I leave my career to focus here , because i know someday that i am going to be a millionaire and i wish that it would be happened.    
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

They will have working platform in 2018 Q3. Now only 2017 Q4. So, they have real term for doing project.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:57:29 AM

I'm a bounty hunter but I don't it for a living,so  why am I doing it? Because I invest time only in ICOs I wanna join to stregthen my position Smiley. Not everyone sell their "free" tokens!
This is a good decision! When you look into your wallet in a year, maybe you will already be a millionaire.  Smiley

You will have to leave your token forgotten for at least 5 years if you want to be millionaire from utrust, I'm also a bounty hunter, but I'm full in another project with all kind of bounties in the same way, though utrust is a good project, I'm not sure if I could afford an investment this long, perhaps if I get more tokens elsewhere I will, the project is promising even if its long-term Cheesy.
5 years is an extremely long investment timeframe in the altcoin space imho. A lil bit too long for me. One year in crypto is like 5 years in real life business.

I am a Beginner in this business and I leave my career to focus here , because i know someday that i am going to be a millionaire and i wish that it would be happened.    
This crypto ship has been running very fast but who knows if this is only the beginning?
Its nice to see you've joined on this ship earlier, because surely there will be some people who miss this ship and can only watch from behind.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:12:47 AM

Why is 5 years too long of an investment time?

You could make crazy returns just by patiently waiting for 5 years.
That's what crypto does, rewards the patient and charges the impatient. I wish I had gotten some bitcoin 5 years ago and just forgotten (put them aside, patiently) about them. I was too stupid back then... But now I know better, I know that being patient will be rewarding. Plus I don't need to cash out all the time, I will only do it when truly needed.

If the dev team can deliver on promises, utrust will be huge in 5 years. Yes you can get more profit by shorting too, but that is also more stressful and time consuming.
Just find your balance

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:22:00 AM

This crypto ship has been running very fast but who knows if this is only the beginning?
Its nice to see you've joined on this ship earlier, because surely there will be some people who miss this ship and can only watch from behind.

I think this was just the beginning and we might see it go far as we all know that dev are working hard on this campaign. hopes it will be done successfully and no fuds.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:30:26 AM

That's what crypto does, rewards the patient and charges the impatient. I wish I had gotten some bitcoin 5 years ago and just forgotten (put them aside, patiently) about them. I was too stupid back then... But now I know better, I know that being patient will be rewarding. Plus I don't need to cash out all the time, I will only do it when truly needed.

If the dev team can deliver on promises, utrust will be huge in 5 years. Yes you can get more profit by shorting too, but that is also more stressful and time consuming.
Just find your balance

May be 5 years not to long... But its if you looking in past. From now - its to long. But this project dont need 5 years. They will have nice perspective only in 1 year.
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:45:09 AM

Just find your balance

May be 5 years not to long... But its if you looking in past. From now - its to long. But this project dont need 5 years. They will have nice perspective only in 1 year.
5 years are to long for me ,i think if official hire 5x developer to do this project , will fast to done in one year ?
rchstr

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:11:19 AM

Just find your balance

For me that was long but it also depends on how much gain and profit you will have. if you will just having 100% below profit in 5years maybe it was too long for me but if utrust gives us a solid profit and sure gain maybe I will consider that 5 years.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:19:10 AM

I'm happy about this, investment in unemployed teams is something like shooting in the dark. Congratulations to the Utrust Team, really much conquered so far, and by the way traced will still have many victories ahead, the future of payments will really be glorious

I think this was just the beginning and we might see it go far as we all know that dev are working hard on this campaign. hopes it will be done successfully and no fuds.
telegdyd

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:24:22 AM

how do you think ICO will collect immediately hardcap or will it be a long ICO?

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
rchstr

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:27:45 AM

I think ICO will be fast as the developers are securing that it will be sold out fast. They are promoting this project and as we all know the project has a big chance of getting the attention of lots of investors because of it's fundamentals.We should wait until the ICO date come.
sarriyan

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:07:48 AM

I think ICO will be fast as the developers are securing that it will be sold out fast. They are promoting this project and as we all know the project has a big chance of getting the attention of lots of investors because of it's fundamentals.We should wait until the ICO date come.
ICO will start on November 2nd, and they sold out about 53,400,000 tokens (~ $3,500,000) in Pre-sale and Pre ICO. I think token will be sold out on 1 week after opening sale day.  Cheesy
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:41:44 AM

Just find your balance

yeah youre right! if utrust can deliver their projects and plans maybe after 5 years you can get x100 of profit or more. with the cryptocurrency market going crazy because of plenty ico that release every now and then.. the ico or cryptocurrency with the real use case will prevail. sooner or later.. the 1000+ cryptocurrencies will go down to 100.. i do hope utrust will be one of them because il go long term for utrust. with the perfect marketing and the execution of the plans and projects soon we will see utrust get well known just like bitcoin Smiley
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:23:17 AM

Profiles of the peoples that makes the team are quite credible. Especially those who are pioneer in the crypto industry. Watch out for these people this is gonna be great!
heisenberg0000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

This project has a very solid 5-year plan. However I think that this could be cut a little bit if investors would start coming in than expected. Hopefully that is what would happen.
MforMike

Activity: 63

Life is life

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:52:28 AM

Hi! What are the benefits for investors? Any dividends or coins buyback?

Hi fineles_ceo,

How will this strategic value coupling work? Each time a buyer pays with any cryptocurrency via UTRUST payment platform a percentage of the transactional fee is used to buyback UTRUST token and remove them from the market. The removed tokens will be destroyed. This will reduce the amount of UTRUST token supply further driving demand, the adoption of the platform and the value for investors. The higher the volume of transactions in the UTRUST platform, the higher the potential market value of the token. Since a percentage of the transaction fee is removed from the pool in each market transaction, the more UTRUST platform is used (with any crypto), the further the price of UTRUST appreciates, a built-in adjustment that acts as our self-correcting mechanism. If an investor decides to hold UTRUST token for the long run, though it will be subjected to exchange market fluctuations, there is a protective layer that links it to a sustainable financial platform. This so called intrinsic deflationary engine makes UTRUST not only the safest payment platform, but a great token for investment and store of value.

The amount of UTRUST tokens is projected to be reduced from the initial 1 billion to a minimum cap of 100 million, at a rate no faster than 50 million a year. This dynamic adjustment of the fee burn rate will be managed by the UTRUST platform analytics engine with the goal of balancing token supply and demand while encouraging transaction growth.

Let us know if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to reply.
All the best,
The UTRUST Team

with this statement of the utrust team i know they will do their best to their extent that they want the utrust token will increase its value. burning supply means that increasing of value of the remaining coins in the market. for example you have 50 million tokens each token price is 1$. so you have 50 million$ dollar in total. so if you burn half of the 50 million tokens. you get 25million tokens. and he price value of each token will increase its value because you will distribute the 50million dollars$ to the 25million tokens. each tokens become 2$? correct me if im wrong? thanks in advance for the reply. Smiley

The benefits of the investors in utrust is the buyback if the transaction is not completed the investments will surely be refunded

I have a question regarding to burning coins everytime as it used as fee. So as the number of transactions increase, number of tokens in the market will decrease as far as I understand. Then lets say I'm  a merchant and using Utrust, I put a price of 1000 Utrust coin (65$) to my product but it is not sold for a month and in this month, a lot of tokens are burned and now each token worths 7,5 cents. In this case do I have to update my product price manually or does Utrust manage that? Same goes when I'm buyer, as I buyer do I have to buy Utrust coin first in order to make a trade with the markets that uses Utrust platform or does it convert my dollars automatically when I make trade?

One more thing, I saw amazon's picture within your possible app interface in your white paper but couldn't find anything regarding to amazon. Have you made any agreement with them or it is just an example to show where it can be used? If it is just an example, have you got permission from amazon to promote your product by using amazon logo in your white paper?

I really would like to get answers so that I can understand properly and make an investment to this project.

Thank you for your future answer.

heisenberg0000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:09:11 AM

It would be nice to know that the project is correctly on track according to the road map goals. This only means that the team are working hard to meet their deadlines.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: