Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:43:51 AM

Great live interview by Ivan on tech with the guys from UTRUST.

Must watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jbmVmczXI&t=41s

Great interview, guys looked confident enought, but also it feels like this is pretty exciting to them!

I would expect something similar happen to Utrust token value as did happen to TenX when they started. price went up to 120k sat, and has gradually come back down around 30k.
They also need people using their platform, and then the price will start building up slowly but steadily, as more people get on board.

Long term hodl.
Utrust is definitely long term investment - I'm looking at some nice returns when it hits exchanges but I'll be holding strong  Cool
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:51:10 AM

Yes also for me Utrust in a project you need to hold, so much pontetial with the use case of the platform that the value of the platform in few mounth can be incredible. I’m impatient to see the start of Utrust platform, the value will skyrocket after that !
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:54:26 AM

I guess this project many of which stay tuned. with so much of the participant's bounty that will promote this project, may be really promising. a good project ideas make the key to success. I will see how this project will be successful...

I am so much intrested in this project but I am really worried that this will be sold in few minutes. but i think this will be success.

I think, you will have time. They have a lot of tokens. just prepare ETH before crowdsale

I just want to ask something dude, Do you think if I hold some Utrust in a long term 2 to 3 years from now, the value of it will become 5$ to 10$? due to I am planning to buy Utrust this coming ICO around 3 ETH in the sale of UTrust. Thanks Smiley

It is possible, time and good developments results to a good price. With more UTRUST adaptation in months and years to come, who knows what price it might reach. 5-10$ IS NOT THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN.

that will be possible but until complete establish Utrust Platform. i think price can go more up over 100$ = 1 UTrust...

a hundred dollar per UTRUST token is great but i would appreciate a gradual hike on the price rather than a pump and dump. Slowly but surely that would be better for UTRUST and us

Well nothing is impossible. It can really increase but it depends on how people will use it and what transactions can be done online because we all know that paypal also has limited partners, but they are slowly expanding.
UTrust will be no doubt like that. Slowly but surely. Smiley

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:54:50 AM

I am really intrested in this project as our big community ,but I  worried that this will be sold in few minutes, and i have no joined , but i think this will be success.

I think ICO is gonna be success also, but as recent ERC20 token ICO's proves, there'll be change to grab some cheap tokens from ED as soon tokens are released.

Bitcoin
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:11:09 PM

I am really intrested in this project as our big community ,but I  worried that this will be sold in few minutes, and i have no joined , but i think this will be success.

I think ICO is gonna be success also, but as recent ERC20 token ICO's proves, there'll be change to grab some cheap tokens from ED as soon tokens are released.

Don't be sure of it. I thought the same with vibehub and only invested half of my money. After ico, it never got down from 1.5x and it was more than 5x at some point.

It usually happens like you say but it is not a certain thing.

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:18:53 PM

Don't be sure of it. I thought the same with vibehub and only invested half of my money. After ico, it never got down from 1.5x and it was more than 5x at some point.

Yeah that's right, I also knew vibehub but right now vibe was down to 0.00008 eth due to bitcoin rapidly increased, But for sure Utrust once being list in bittrex it will definitely x 3 or more. By the way we still have 2 weeks left before the ICO of utrust, so really excited to buy utrust.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

Great to know that an upcoming alts(Monero) is already available in UTRUST!
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:23:43 PM

I am really intrested in this project as our big community ,but I  worried that this will be sold in few minutes, and i have no joined , but i think this will be success.

Yeah that's right, I also knew vibehub but right now vibe was down to 0.00008 eth due to bitcoin rapidly increased, But for sure Utrust once being list in bittrex it will definitely x 3 or more. By the way we still have 2 weeks left before the ICO of utrust, so really excited to buy utrust.

People seem to get used to cheap tokens on etherdelta and don't wanna invest in the actual ICO anymore because they think they will make a bargain afterwards. That's just a shame. Glad that they miss the train from time to time.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

People seem to get used to cheap tokens on etherdelta and don't wanna invest in the actual ICO anymore because they think they will make a bargain afterwards. That's just a shame.
Market will rule itself as prices will be high on etherdelta after the ICO because there will be more demand of the token.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:31:51 PM

dont make a mind, ico tokens will be rise again after the fork of eth and bitcoin Smiley

atm the cryptomarket is very chaotic due to the upcoming forks, and everyone is either in fiat or in bitcoin right now.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

I think this project deserves better price. It's better than any other project like this. This project's value decreased because of bitcoin forks. I hope in the future this project will be more useful among other projects like this.

price will get better after the forks, good thing UTRUST crowdsale starts after these forks, so no need to worry , price will probably be okay by the time we start and finish icO.

Sure, there is a lot of investment in this pre-fork, but after all this will return to the Altcoins, and especially the best investments, Utrust is certainly on this select list. I expect good profits from this project. Good luck to the team in this new stage

Can I have a link to see the price of the tokens ? I don't see it anywhere.
Its on the first page sir, $0,065

that's true, UTRUST deserves a better price, this is the future of online payments - I think big investors are looking on this project - worthy projects isn't so much
FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

I think this project deserves better price. It's better than any other project like this. This project's value decreased because of bitcoin forks. I hope in the future this project will be more useful among other projects like this.

price will get better after the forks, good thing UTRUST crowdsale starts after these forks, so no need to worry , price will probably be okay by the time we start and finish icO.

Sure, there is a lot of investment in this pre-fork, but after all this will return to the Altcoins, and especially the best investments, Utrust is certainly on this select list. I expect good profits from this project. Good luck to the team in this new stage

that's true, UTRUST deserves a better price, this is the future of online payments - I think big investors are looking on this project - worthy projects isn't so much

We'll just have to wait and see, It will increase once ICO starts..

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:56:05 PM

I think we will not have to wait long, such projects as utrust the quickly grow.

FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

I think we will not have to wait long, such projects as utrust the quickly grow.

+1 for that. The project's potential is really really good. I just hope people can adopt quickly Smiley

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

nice video really. many questions got answered there.

everyone should watch it, if you have still dont believe in this project. the video will change your mind after watching.

Thanks for the link!
Really good interview. They answer a lot of questions. Glad to hear that developers are so ambitious about this project!

I agree, the fact that Ivan is a very respected person in the crypto community and that he is conducting the interview is for me a plus as well.
lw75

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

I'm curious to know if anyone tried emailing UT and actually received a reply.

Two are known to me: contact@utrust.io and team@utrust.io. The latter I used and is found in their investment guide pdf. I asked a question approx three weeks ago still unanswered. It could be the email ended up in the spam box. Any other reason would probably concern me a bit with regard to their customer service.

What was your question, maybe the forum can help you out? Did you try contact them in the telegram group or twitter? I think that would work if you cant get a reply by email

Appreciate it. The answer to the question did become less important to me and because I have no Telegram nor Twitter account I chose to email. It's these type of things about companies that tick me off.
Drokzid

Activity: 930
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:23:00 PM

Nice, I hope they will also implement all the other non high cap anon coins like XSPEC, AEON or SUMO.

Can I suggest coins for integration into the platform somewhere. Is there a bug tracker out there or anything else?

BTC IS KING!
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:23:19 PM

everyone should watch it, if you have still dont believe in this project. the video will change your mind after watching.

Thanks for the link!
Really good interview. They answer a lot of questions. Glad to hear that developers are so ambitious about this project!

I agree, the fact that Ivan is a very respected person in the crypto community and that he is conducting the interview is for me a plus as well.

Yeah, he is a very good person with his decisions in the crypto community! I also think it will be another good argument for us!
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

Is there a list of coins available somewhere?

FostTheGreat

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

Thanks for the link!

Yeah, he is a very good person with his decisions in the crypto community! I also think it will be another good argument for us!

His influence is great for UTrust. that also means that he sees potential here Smiley

That interview is already a stepping stone.

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: