Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Although we cannot participate in Pre-ICO or ICO, we have set aside ETH to trade for uTrust Tokens.  After communicating a couple times about our concerns, it seems that they are really trying to create a system that is good for crypto.  We all have the same concern over loss of investment but as uTrust project sits, they have made a positive impact to the Crypto Currency Community.  We hope to help using our ETH miners to help the investors come forward.  We will also keep an eye out for Bittrex trading, were we trade exclusively.

Congratulations on a very well laid plan and perfect early execution.

That is good news. This kind of initiatives is good for investors. They know after ico there will be demand for utrust. And I really agree with you about utrust will have a positive impact on the crypto world.

Nice to hear this! It's always good to have strong bounds between different parties Smiley UTrust really has the potential to change the whole crypto world over time and bring crypto to the daily life.

The biggest probleme with crypto now is that people dont use it as a currency for daily things. We all want this, and lets hope uTrust can be a bridge for this!

Yes, it's rare that people are paying with crypto, but there are some offers: I heared about luxus apartments in Dubai which are especially for new crypto millionaires. Also there are some tries with the crypto credit cards. But I think especially a payment service like UTrust, which can be used all the time for online orders could bring the step we need to get crypto to the masses  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:45:51 PM

So, they planning will be listed on Bittrex? They have some arragemens already with them?

Where did you get that? They probably have no arrangements with them, and even if, they weren't allowed to announce this by now.

I seen a massage here about Bittrex.. So i thinked, may be Utrust will be listed there...
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:50:40 PM

Although we cannot participate in Pre-ICO or ICO, we have set aside ETH to trade for uTrust Tokens.  After communicating a couple times about our concerns, it seems that they are really trying to create a system that is good for crypto.  We all have the same concern over loss of investment but as uTrust project sits, they have made a positive impact to the Crypto Currency Community.  We hope to help using our ETH miners to help the investors come forward.  We will also keep an eye out for Bittrex trading, were we trade exclusively.

Congratulations on a very well laid plan and perfect early execution.

That is good news. This kind of initiatives is good for investors. They know after ico there will be demand for utrust. And I really agree with you about utrust will have a positive impact on the crypto world.

Nice to hear this! It's always good to have strong bounds between different parties Smiley UTrust really has the potential to change the whole crypto world over time and bring crypto to the daily life.

The biggest probleme with crypto now is that people dont use it as a currency for daily things. We all want this, and lets hope uTrust can be a bridge for this!

Yes, it's rare that people are paying with crypto, but there are some offers: I heared about luxus apartments in Dubai which are especially for new crypto millionaires. Also there are some tries with the crypto credit cards. But I think especially a payment service like UTrust, which can be used all the time for online orders could bring the step we need to get crypto to the masses  Grin

Getting crypto to be used by the masses will be good for everybody. In the early days of bitcoin i would always try to pay with bitcoin whenever I could to stimulate the economy and create awareness on a micro level.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

So, they planning will be listed on Bittrex? They have some arragemens already with them?

Every project have some arragements with bittrex Tongue The important one is which project bittrex will choose. But I think if bittrex decide to add a new pair in their system, that would be probably utrust since there are no other important project running right now.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

will there be KYC?

Yes, they recently announced KYC/AML, here's the medium blog post. Seems they aim to comply with any regulations.

https://medium.com/@UTRUST/great-news-91ed17ba0322

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

Yes i also think that UTRUST will raise a lot of money, the hype around the project is really huge and the community Is really active and so much people want to invest UTRUST. I really think that the project is one of the greatest project of the year.
I have no doubt that the project will sell tokens in a few hours, the Utrust has a huge potential.

It's still almost 3 weeks till the start of the ICO but I am getting more and more excited from day to day. Let's hope UTrust can deliver what it promises because then everyone who missed the ICO will envy us investors.

I think that the UTRUST will be gitting bigger and going longer in this business , because there project is very impressive and this is going to be popular  Smiley Smiley Smiley
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:51:01 PM

Every project have some arragements with bittrex Tongue The important one is which project bittrex will choose. But I think if bittrex decide to add a new pair in their system, that would be probably utrust since there are no other important project running right now.
Its not that easy to be listed on bittrex.
And i heard that if a project is going to be listed on bittrex, the dev should not tell anyone about it.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

And i heard that if a project is going to be listed on bittrex, the dev should not tell anyone about it.

I heard that exchanges don't really do preliminary agreements, unless projects already had icos. Eveb if they did, it would make sense to keep it secret.

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:23:33 PM

I heard that exchanges don't really do preliminary agreements, unless projects already had icos. Eveb if they did, it would make sense to keep it secret.
Firstly, they will wait how successful the ICO is. I think if it sells out fast many exchanges will consider adding this project.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

Do you have any competitirs? What are your adantages before them?
Monetha is their main competitor. Monetha raised 37 million dollar in just 18 minutes. Let's see how this ICO will run.

That's a lot of money ... How is the project going for monetha? Anyways I don't think it is needed for UTrust to make such an amount of money in such a short time, even if it would be nice to see. In the end it's enough to see them raise enough money to bring the project into running.

Indeed.. The first step is always the hardest, right? Haven't checked back in a while and the community buzz is already this strong. Expecting great things from this project!
Is anybody informed about Monetha? When will they publish their working product and is it before or after UTRUST?

Monetha is one of utrust's competitor but one of its advantage is giving the buyers safe transaction

The security of the deal is declared in documents. But how in practice this will be realized we will be able to see only when the first victims of scammers appear. When UTRUST really solves such problems, its popularity will grow rapidly.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

If UTRUST will be listed on Bittrex right after ICO that they would be the first Cheesy

So, they will not be listed on Bittrex after ICO, I'm 100% sure.
There are other great exchanges out there that are also very good with great volume.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:42:56 PM

Do you have any competitirs? What are your adantages before them?
Monetha is their main competitor. Monetha raised 37 million dollar in just 18 minutes. Let's see how this ICO will run.

That's a lot of money ... How is the project going for monetha? Anyways I don't think it is needed for UTrust to make such an amount of money in such a short time, even if it would be nice to see. In the end it's enough to see them raise enough money to bring the project into running.

Indeed.. The first step is always the hardest, right? Haven't checked back in a while and the community buzz is already this strong. Expecting great things from this project!
Is anybody informed about Monetha? When will they publish their working product and is it before or after UTRUST?

Monetha is one of utrust's competitor but one of its advantage is giving the buyers safe transaction

The security of the deal is declared in documents. But how in practice this will be realized we will be able to see only when the first victims of scammers appear. When UTRUST really solves such problems, its popularity will grow rapidly.

We wont need to wait long for that since scammers are around every corner and are getting more sophisticated each day. Utrust set some good ground rules about security and if they will manage to implement them all, there shouldnt be a problem here.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:14:46 PM

If UTRUST will be listed on Bittrex right after ICO that they would be the first Cheesy

There are other great exchanges out there that are also very good with great volume.

Some important ICOs are immediately listed. And except this, HitBTC seems to list more and more projects right from the start.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:43:55 PM

is there multiple round of sale? i saw $.0.065 per token till week. any price change after?
no. they say price will always be 0.065$ till the end of ICO

I'm eager to see the market behavior after the coin hits exchanges. The ROI should be quite interesting right from the start.

hope utrust is not a victim of pump and dump of whales

Well, if the project is good it will survive pump and dump !
the project is good has solid bases he will go on his way even though price changes...
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:50:26 PM

I also think Bittrex won't list it right after the end of the ICO. But even if they do, I am pretty sure they haven't decided yet.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:04:24 PM

We will reach the mark of 200 pages today!
And the ICO hasn't even started! UTRUST name is getting out there and a lot of people are joining this community, even the price of Monetha is just dropping because this ICO is coming closer and some will cross over Wink

Really cant wait to see this ICO go.
Great team, great idea

i also really can't wait for the ICO cheers to the success of team UTRUST we hope many investors notice your projects, its so good that we want to share it to our friends if they missed btc they can do long term holdings with UTRUST reap the rewards later im sure this coin will reach something that would pleased the people using its payment platform..

As the launching date is getting cliser there are a lots of investors wants to invest their money to the utrust company. I cant wait for its launching date.
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:07:10 PM

We will reach the mark of 200 pages today!
And the ICO hasn't even started! UTRUST name is getting out there and a lot of people are joining this community, even the price of Monetha is just dropping because this ICO is coming closer and some will cross over Wink

Really cant wait to see this ICO go.
Great team, great idea

yes, thanks to the great community and we are really believing in utrust to be mooning soon after the sale Smiley

i am waiting impatiently for the start of the ico Smiley

So near yet so far. I wish it is already november two for the launch of the ico. I want to invest.
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

The thread reached 200 pages. Great interest in the new project, which combines payments with crypto currency and fiat money. Many projects offer something remotely related to crypto-currencies, but UTRUST is focused precisely on that area of the economy, where the use of crypto-currency is already a requirement of our time.

The 200 pagws only illustrates that the Utrust community arw getting bigger and bigger it going to be a successful project
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:13:08 PM

already 200 pages in this theme, oh now I imagine how big UTRUST community, everyone is waiting - future of online payments.
I think in November 2 will be as with PAYPIE - all tokens will be sold in a few hours
hoping for the same result brother Cheesy lets just wait and see this will be a good success for everyone especially to utrust and US (investors)

For sure mister the result will be successful because there are lots of people who are impatiently waiting for its launch
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:13:20 PM

Listing on Bittrex is quite possible but I doubt that this will happen just after an ICO  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: