Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Yes there is no demo yet for Utrust, but I think it will come soon, when you invest in a project, you usually invest on the future and the potential of a project. UTRUST is a disruptive project with a the possibility to change the way people use crypto, the project can become the major platform for online paymentin crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Utrust is a decentralized payment platform that produces its own cryptocurrency allowing us to perform transcations or to keep this value as a safe haven and watch it grow or exchange it in fiat, you do what you want, in any case we can say that these chips are ultra-liquid and very simple to use.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:54:00 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 03:01:36 PM by wonderfullife

With the partnership between Soma and Utrust we can see that the crypto world is an interesting place for doing a peaceful business. You are an exemple and i hope that your cooperation will help you to go far.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

Yes there is no demo yet for Utrust, but I think it will come soon, when you invest in a project, you usually invest on the future and the potential of a project. UTRUST is a disruptive project with a the possibility to change the way people use crypto, the project can become the major platform for online paymentin crypto world.
It could even be worth more than bitcoin. But future will tell us.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

Thank you for discovering the potential of Utrust, the videos on youtube influenced me a lot too. But surely a solid project that will have much more field to act with certainty, even after Ico will be successful and progressive
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

I am not so sure if something will become more worth then bitcoin. It's more like the crypto version of Gold and even as there is something better, it holds his position. Maybe in a far far away crypto future something will become more worth then btc, but not in a near future in my opinion.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:46:21 PM

as my opinion this project as it is very similar to Monetha but also a good investment in the future. i put half my money on this project .

Umm nope, i really do not think that is a good idea. Sure utrust is a great promosing project, but putting half of what you own into it or any other crypto currency? I don't thnk so. Putting that kind of money can pay off, but when emergencies come, and you may need more than what's left in your pocket, you may be forced to withdraw your possesions even when the coon is currently at a dip. And you will lose a lot from your investment. So i say, always play safe.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

I am not so sure if something will become more worth then bitcoin. It's more like the crypto version of Gold and even as there is something better, it holds his position. Maybe in a far far away crypto future something will become more worth then btc, but not in a near future in my opinion.

I don’t think UTRUST is trying to replace bitcoin. UTRUST is here to supprot the cryptocurrency and bitcoin as well. The price of bitcoin and UTRUST are ofcourse has a great distance but UTRUST will be worth it in it’s own respective way.
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

I don’t think UTRUST is trying to replace bitcoin. UTRUST is here to supprot the cryptocurrency and bitcoin as well. The price of bitcoin and UTRUST are ofcourse has a great distance but UTRUST will be worth it in it’s own respective way.

it's really funny ,why we talk about UTRUST replace bitcoin ,that's not possible,
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

it's really funny ,why we talk about UTRUST replace bitcoin ,that's not possible,

It's not made for that. It's made to facilitate payments using crypto

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

That's exactly with I think. When I discovered this ICO my first thought was "That's what I need"
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

The thing is, UTRUST is always being 100% compliant. Other ICOs which I won't mention here already have problems with this. Some of them may run into legal issues in the future, others have problems being accepted by any major exchanges. UTRUST is not about the ICO (yet, it is a vital part!). We are establishing a legal framework that will set out the base for a bright future and years to come.

Our entire team believes firmly in what we are building now and these goals can only be achieved if you do it the right way from the ground up.

Yes, this indeed puts some hurdles into our way in regards to excluding some investors, but in the end we want to be here for the next generation ("Web 3.0") which, in our opinion, is build with blockchain technology! 👏

PayPal's original vision was to replace paper money.

We're definitely onto something big. The need PayPal answers is monumental. Everyone in the world needs money – to get paid, to trade, to live. Paper money is an ancient technology and an inconvenient means of payment. You can run out of it. It wears out. It can get lost or stolen. In the twenty-first century, people need a form of money that's more convenient and secure, something that can be accessed from anywhere with a PDA or an Internet connection. Of course, what we're calling 'convenient' for American users will be revolutionary for the developing world. Many of these countries' governments play fast and loose with their currencies. They use inflation and sometimes wholesale currency devaluations, like we saw in Russia and several Southeast Asian countries last year [referring to the 1998 Russian and 1997 Asian financial crisis], to take wealth away from their citizens. Most of the ordinary people there never have an opportunity to open an offshore account or to get their hands on more than a few bills of a stable currency like U.S. dollars. Eventually PayPal will be able to change this. In the future, when we make our service available outside the U.S. and as Internet penetration continues to expand to all economic tiers of people, PayPal will give citizens worldwide more direct control over their currencies than they ever had before. It will be nearly impossible for corrupt governments to steal wealth from their people through their old means because if they try the people will switch to dollars or Pounds or Yen, in effect dumping the worthless local currency for something more secure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Thiel#PayPal

Now PayPal has banking licenses necessary to process fiat. Both PayPal and their users are not allowed to touch cryptocurrencies.

According to the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy updated on July 1, 2015, using bitcoin to transfer or “top-up” Paypal is “illegal,” as it violates one of the terms of the official policy:

“You may not use the PayPal service for activities that relate to transactions that involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses”

How can you ensure that the same will not happen to UTrust?
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

Bitcoin is Bitcoin. the reason why Utrust is created because there is bitcoin and they will use Utrust platform to use it. Let's just support Utrust coin.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Have you seen Sojourn? Sojourn has a quite similar idea as Utrust but they are more of a niche market than a general one. They cater to payments in the travel industry and hotel industry. So in my opinion, why do that if we have everything that we need to transact to in just one platform just like Utrust. You can use Utrust in everything, not only in the hospitality industry, but to everything. That’s the reason why I’ll be betting more on the success of Utrust.

Yes that is true. Sojourn also has the same concept. Almost.

I agree with you. Doing all sorts of things like the sojourn project is kind of a hassle activity for its users. This project that the utrust developers has came up with is really awesome and obviously far greater than that of the sojourn project/concept. amd a lot of people sees this. That is why a lot are wanting to get involved with the project because they see great potential because of its great concepts. More power to utrust.
loup

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:48 PM

They are two different things although they can work together. You can pay by UTRUST using other coins or you can pay with bitcoins (in some places directly and in others converting it into another currency).

Bitcoin is Bitcoin. the reason why Utrust is created because there is bitcoin and they will use Utrust platform to use it. Let's just support Utrust coin.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

as my opinion this project as it is very similar to Monetha but also a good investment in the future. i put half my money on this project .

Umm nope, i really do not think that is a good idea. Sure utrust is a great promosing project, but putting half of what you own into it or any other crypto currency? I don't thnk so. Putting that kind of money can pay off, but when emergencies come, and you may need more than what's left in your pocket, you may be forced to withdraw your possesions even when the coon is currently at a dip. And you will lose a lot from your investment. So i say, always play safe.

Always spread your money and don't go with just one project (or two). You also don't know how long it takes until the tokens will raise in value. Maybe really fast, maybe it needs a lot of time, or it will never happen. I have a lot of trust into UTrust but I wouldn't invest too much into just one project. Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
loup

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:19:52 PM

Always spread your money and don't go with just one project (or two). You also don't know how long it takes until the tokens will raise in value. Maybe really fast, maybe it needs a lot of time, or it will never happen. I have a lot of trust into UTrust but I wouldn't invest too much into just one project. Smiley

I also like to spread my money because choosing just one or two projects is too risky.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:42 PM

Yeah, Utrust will help the cryptocurrency community become popular more and do not want to replace Bitcoin in future. Why does Utrust project need to do that? It will not receive any benefit and even, it will be the enemy of the Bitcoin user.
Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:44:39 PM

I also like to spread my money because choosing just one or two projects is too risky.

There is no question that this is a very good investment because Utrust gain good popularity. But putting half of your investment is very risky unless that your investment will be long term. You may just invest and leave, go back after couple of years and your money will grow for sure.
william_hant

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

Yea putting half our money is not a very good idea.

About UTRUST, I was very excited about the project at the beginning. Then I read the whitepaper and didnt get impressive, so now I have mixed feeling. Aren't there others projects trying to do the same?I didn't find any groundbreaking concepts. Ok 1% is quite low, but other than that, for example the observer/mediator (or whatever its called) supposedly looking over the chat dispute doesn't seem very scalable to paypal levels. Did I miss something? If the dispute was overlooked by an AI chat bot, I could see a lot of interesting opportunities. Obv, not implying this is easy by any means.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: