Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

Really a very busy Segment due to all the noise made by the revolutionary and exciting ICO, but this is also given to the great interest of investors at that time, there is a great investment in advertising and a great space conquered. It pays to be together when Utrust comes to fruition

This is what investors are searching for. A very busy and a noisy community where there are a lots of supporters of this project. Lots of interest was given to this project as we know that this platform will be the very first in the crypto world.

honestly dear it is not the very first one on the market Smiley there is already monetha project.

here a little comparison between utrust and monetha, i posted earlier and imo, everyone should pin this Smiley

The Monetha Team: - Small and not even a single software engineer
The UTRUST Team: - Large and with a highly technical background

Monetha Whitepaper: - Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper: - Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

Monetha fees for seller: - 1.5%
UTRUST fees for seller: - 1%

Monetha Concept: - Simplistic view and solves no intrinsic problem.
UTRUST Concept: - Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha accepts: - Just ETH.
UTRUST accepts: - All major cryptocurrencies.

Monetha adoption by merchants: - Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants: - Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

Monetha adoption by buyers: - Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers: - Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and a vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thugCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE5j709dm_g

please, someone, watch this video of this guy and compare it with UTRUST ICO, I'm kinda newbie, but I think the guy in this video made really good points , and gave a Great sensible advice

he said an interesting line and I quote: "Don't just invest in tech but in people and leader"

so plz could you see the video and tell us what do you think?

thanx aloot

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:09:51 PM

Really a very busy Segment due to all the noise made by the revolutionary and exciting ICO, but this is also given to the great interest of investors at that time, there is a great investment in advertising and a great space conquered. It pays to be together when Utrust comes to fruition

This is what investors are searching for. A very busy and a noisy community where there are a lots of supporters of this project. Lots of interest was given to this project as we know that this platform will be the very first in the crypto world.

honestly dear it is not the very first one on the market Smiley there is already monetha project.

here a little comparison between utrust and monetha, i posted earlier and imo, everyone should pin this Smiley

Monetha Whitepaper: - Confusing and hard to understand if this is something really needed
UTRUST Whitepaper: - Very clear to understand the model just by glancing at the paper summary

UTRUST Concept: - Solves a major problem in crypto payments - Buyer protection for cryptocurrency. This is something that is needed for the mass adoption and doesn’t exist. Can be easily used by merchants and private sellers alike.

Monetha adoption by merchants: - Limited to merchants that wish to accept ETH and no other cryptocurrencies. Amazon, Ebay, Ali, and many more already have feedback scores, therefore Monethas model will not gain tracking and be adopted by any major merchants. Since it solves no problem, very low appeal to buyers.
UTRUST adoption by merchants: - Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies and have a safety net when making their payments, with sellers having a higher selling rate. Will gain organic traction, bringing more clients by referral as they feel more satisfied and protected.

Monetha adoption by buyers: - Buyers can only pay with ETH. Feedback score system already exists and solves no problem in practice. Feedback rate is unreliable and subject to false reports and paid bias, as many others.
UTRUST adoption by buyers: - Buyers can pay with multiple cryptocurrencies. Buyers feel safer making payments with cryptocurrencies knowing that if something goes wrong they can appeal, escalate and be refunded.

If you pay with Monetha and a vendor scams you, the only thing you will be able to do is put a negative review and your money is gone. With UTRUST you will get your money back.
Thank you for this comparison, I was looking for something like this. Advantages of Utrust are clear!  Wink
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:23:20 PM

It's strange how the price goes with Monetha, they really got dumped!

Is it because everyone knows that UTRUST will be a much stronger platform or because of the forks now?
I like UTRUST and I'm sure they will have a great working platform, I just found it strange how Monetha is evolving.

Really hope the price of UTRUST will be more stable in this market.

Even though I don't know Monetha I guess the reason for the dump isn't only because it gets a competitor with UTrust but more likely the upcoming BTC fork. A lot of alts dropped over the last days.
Actually the altcoins market are decreasing by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin. At the moment, the mentality of traders are fearing and very panic, they do not want to invest more money into altcoin because they fear the price of Bitcoin will kill all after it reached $6,000.
thugCrypto

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

Thank you for this comparison, I was looking for something like this. Advantages of Utrust are clear!  Wink

they got some notes tho, like the technology and the idea is great but yet their TOKEN I can't see a major benefit of it?? why do I need this TOKEN? forget about the technology, another thing is 1 Billion is kinda lot ~
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:28:23 PM

I'm a fan of the commitment I see here. Let's see where it takes us Smiley

I can see the success for the utrust project. I am also a fan of this platform i was amazed by the charaxteristics of utrust
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:29:00 PM

Yes the comparaison with PayPal is accurate, but Utrust is not a copy of paypal, Utrust has a lot of features, and especially, Utrust will profit of the crypto market. Crypto users are more and more each days, and Utrust will be the major online payment platform for us.
You are right sir, maybe others compare utrust in paypal because of some similarities of both projects but there are some features that the utrust have and paypal dont have.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

they got some notes tho, like the technology and the idea is great but yet their TOKEN I can't see a major benefit of it?? why do I need this TOKEN? forget about the technology, another thing is 1 Billion is kinda lot ~

Because transactions using the UTRUST token will be converted internally and will benefit of zero exchange fee within the UTRUST platform. Also UTRUST token supply will decrease overtime because a perntage of transaction fees will be used to buy the token on exchanges (an these tokens will be burned)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:46:53 PM

Is it because everyone knows that UTRUST will be a much stronger platform or because of the forks now?
I like UTRUST and I'm sure they will have a great working platform, I just found it strange how Monetha is evolving.

Even though I don't know Monetha I guess the reason for the dump isn't only because it gets a competitor with UTrust but more likely the upcoming BTC fork. A lot of alts dropped over the last days.
Actually the altcoins market are decreasing by the price fluctuation of Bitcoin. At the moment, the mentality of traders are fearing and very panic, they do not want to invest more money into altcoin because they fear the price of Bitcoin will kill all after it reached $6,000.
I think investors should not be too concerned about bitcoin price. If you believe in a project like UTRUST you just need to hodl because the price of a good project will always increase.

thugCrypto

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:59:34 PM

Because transactions using the UTRUST token will be converted internally and will benefit of zero exchange fee within the UTRUST platform. Also UTRUST token supply will decrease overtime because a perntage of transaction fees will be used to buy the token on exchanges (an these tokens will be burned)

yeah right , but they have a limit,  only 50 million tokens burned per year so there's a limit on it, and I don't like that limit, cuz if there wasn't a limit and it would like immediately become super popular
perhaps burn every month and not based on the 1% to give to investors more value for what they put in bcuz they will earn a lot anyway with that platform
look at Paypal they earn alot, well this company will certainly will earn alot if it goes big just by the fees.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:36:17 PM

I think investors should not be too concerned about bitcoin price. If you believe in a project like UTRUST you just need to hodl because the price of a good project will always increase.
Most of the time price of ICO's tokens are quite high outpacing BTC/ETH so if someone wants to invest in Utrust he shouldn't hesitate  Cool
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

With all the regulation news surrounding Bitcoin recently and governments cracking down on crypto, does UTRUST have any idea how to deal with tax on payments?

For example, depending on the location, transactions between customers and businesses are subject to value added tax or sales tax.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:48:08 PM

yeah right , but they have a limit,  only 50 million tokens burned per year so there's a limit on it, and I don't like that limit, cuz if there wasn't a limit and it would like immediately become super popular
perhaps burn every month and not based on the 1% to give to investors more value for what they put in bcuz they will earn a lot anyway with that platform
look at Paypal they earn alot, well this company will certainly will earn alot if it goes big just by the fees.

I wonder how the system will function when most of the tokens are burned. Will they release new tokens from another smart contract?

With all the regulation news surrounding Bitcoin recently and governments cracking down on crypto, does UTRUST have any idea how to deal with tax on payments?

For example, depending on the location, transactions between customers and businesses are subject to value added tax or sales tax.

The seller will receive payments in fiat money. I think the taxation will be in the usual way. If he received in the crypto currency, then there would be difficulties.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

Most of the time price of ICO's tokens are quite high outpacing BTC/ETH so if someone wants to invest in Utrust he shouldn't hesitate  Cool
Now is a good time to buy ETH to participate in this ICO. Think ETH price will rise soon if people invest from BTC to ETH after the fork.

sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Now is a good time to buy ETH to participate in this ICO. Think ETH price will rise soon if people invest from BTC to ETH after the fork.

Yes, the best time is right now. After full confirmation that the fork is successful, you can expect a continued rise to new highs.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:50:06 PM

https://utrustofficial.typeform.com/to/YMCzvS there are official survey from UTRUST if you US citizen and interested in ICO. I just saw on twitter so posting here so more community can participate from USA

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

After the fork it will be a good time for ico, people will invest more in altcoin and ico, and Utrust has a great hype these day, and the project deserve it with that kind of potential it’s normal that people want to enter in the project. I’m impatient to start to use the Utrust paltform.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

Just used Paypal again... damn I look forward to that day I can use UTRUST for my online payments Smiley
Cant wait to buy with my crypto's Smiley. But first lets all invest in this project because they deserve this!

This project will change to e-commerce payment system.
rose_mary_marlo

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

After the fork it will be a good time for ico, people will invest more in altcoin and ico, and Utrust has a great hype these day, and the project deserve it with that kind of potential it’s normal that people want to enter in the project. I’m impatient to start to use the Utrust paltform.

ICO market is dead. None of the last 20 ICO is trading above buy price except Kyber which is also now going back to ICO price. I will eat my dick on national television if UTrust stays above ICO price...Investing in ICO and hoping for profit before atleast 4 months is thing of the past.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:48:04 PM

ICO market is dead. None of the last 20 ICO is trading above buy price except Kyber which is also now going back to ICO price. I will eat my dick on national television if UTrust stays above ICO price...Investing in ICO and hoping for profit before atleast 4 months is thing of the past.

A problem perhaps related to large dumps and exaggerated campaigns, I am following many well structured projects and with good controlled campaigns and I do not see unrestrained fall in them, even with sales for as of btc in the last days, Utrust is one of those projects that analyzes the variables and prepare for what many have not prepared, this is one of the differentials and I believe in the success of Utrust and his Team, I hope to be together
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: