Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

After the fork it will be a good time for ico, people will invest more in altcoin and ico, and Utrust has a great hype these day, and the project deserve it with that kind of potential it’s normal that people want to enter in the project. I’m impatient to start to use the Utrust paltform.

ICO market is dead. None of the last 20 ICO is trading above buy price except Kyber which is also now going back to ICO price. I will eat my dick on national television if UTrust stays above ICO price...Investing in ICO and hoping for profit before atleast 4 months is thing of the past.

A problem perhaps related to large dumps and exaggerated campaigns, I am following many well structured projects and with good controlled campaigns and I do not see unrestrained fall in them, even with sales for as of btc in the last days, Utrust is one of those projects that analyzes the variables and prepare for what many have not prepared, this is one of the differentials and I believe in the success of Utrust and his Team, I hope to be together

The problem I see with the recent ICO dumps is the fact that some pre-ico investors have huge bonusses/discounts and then start dumping immediately when it hits an exchange.
I think there should be a clause which limits the number of tokens you can sell as a pre-ico (big bonus) investor.
Shouldn't be 2 difficult to be able to to write this in a smart contract.

To restrict these tokens that were distributed during the pre-sale with a huge bonus from being traded could be a solution. But I guess it would only delay the dump because these kind of investors tend to sell their share as soon as they can with some profit and then move to the next project. They are not really interesting in waiting and holding them for the long term.

That's it. But maybe some kind of token drop would help. That is - on every Monday a 5% of the tokens will be released to holders, so it will take up to 20 weeks to get all your investment back.

You could do this, but that's probably nothing investors would want to. In the worst case they would like to act fast and that is something you can't do if you don't have control over your full investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

After the fork it will be a good time for ico, people will invest more in altcoin and ico, and Utrust has a great hype these day, and the project deserve it with that kind of potential it’s normal that people want to enter in the project. I’m impatient to start to use the Utrust paltform.

ICO market is dead. None of the last 20 ICO is trading above buy price except Kyber which is also now going back to ICO price. I will eat my dick on national television if UTrust stays above ICO price...Investing in ICO and hoping for profit before atleast 4 months is thing of the past.

A problem perhaps related to large dumps and exaggerated campaigns, I am following many well structured projects and with good controlled campaigns and I do not see unrestrained fall in them, even with sales for as of btc in the last days, Utrust is one of those projects that analyzes the variables and prepare for what many have not prepared, this is one of the differentials and I believe in the success of Utrust and his Team, I hope to be together

The problem I see with the recent ICO dumps is the fact that some pre-ico investors have huge bonusses/discounts and then start dumping immediately when it hits an exchange.
I think there should be a clause which limits the number of tokens you can sell as a pre-ico (big bonus) investor.

To restrict these tokens that were distributed during the pre-sale with a huge bonus from being traded could be a solution. But I guess it would only delay the dump because these kind of investors tend to sell their share as soon as they can with some profit and then move to the next project. They are not really interesting in waiting and holding them for the long term.

That's it. But maybe some kind of token drop would help. That is - on every Monday a 5% of the tokens will be released to holders, so it will take up to 20 weeks to get all your investment back.

Then no one would buy. So you can and 20 months to give a drop, so that the price does not fall. Then investors should send ETH drop by drop for 20 months.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:38:34 PM

necessary for business project, understandable WP, and finally someone who follows their road-map)
Do you already have any agreements with large sellers?

For all that knows they made a partnership with another [Suspicious link removed]pany Soma. It is social media with a marketplace.

They already funded more than 5 million dollars.

Probably they will make arrangements with more.
One social media isn't enough..They need more to become a real market participant.
Will wait..Anyway, good luck guys

I agree and we are all expecting they will announce new partnership soon but i believe its hard to partner up when you dont have a working platform. They have few competitors in cryto world so they better act fast.  

If you think it is a company still not active this kind of arrangements is a big deal. You can't be paypal in one night, you should start from somewhere. Besides, I think in soma they will be only payment system, other places just can add utrust and people choose it if they want to.
Although SOMA also a good project in this month, but I do not think it can compete with UTRUST in future.
UTRUST has a target clearly, this is a plus point for it, I really like a project has an ambitious target as UTRUST.
Overpass the Paypal system is not easy, but if UTRUST can does that, I do not think its token will have low price Cool

Soma is a marketplace with social media,

Utrust is a payment system.

They made a partnership that Soma will use utrust in its marketplace.

I want to clarify this.

and both projects will have a big gain of investors with this partnership Smiley together rising to the moon Smiley

nice ><
from this partnership will win both projects,both as growth of price token and as the attention of more users, investors their quotations will go to the moon very soon...
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:06:52 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

We are actively looking for ways to improve awareness and build new partnerships before and after our ICO on the 2nd of November. Therefore, we would like to let everyone know that some of our team members will be representing UTRUST in major blockchain events around the world. If you are attending any of the events below, come and say hi! 👋

They are confirmed at:
  • 23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair
  • 31–1st November, New York, U.S.A. | 🇺🇸 Blockchain Economic Forum 2017
  • 6–9th November, Lisbon, Portugal | 🇵🇹 Web Summit 2017
  • 11th November, Tokyo, Japan | 🇯🇵 Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference
  • 15th November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Switzerland Wealth Innovation Tour
  • 22nd November, Zug, Switzerland | 🇨🇭 Blockchain Summit
  • 28th November, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Blockchain Summit London Olympia
  • 29–30th November, Singapore | 🇸🇬 Blockshow Asia
  • 1–2nd December, Warsaw, Poland | 🇵🇱 Cryptocurrency World Expo
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

We are actively looking for ways to improve awareness and build new partnerships before and after our ICO on the 2nd of November. Therefore, we would like to let everyone know that some of our team members will be representing UTRUST in major blockchain events around the world. If you are attending any of the events below, come and say hi! 👋

They are confirmed at:
  • 23rd October, London, United Kingdom | 🇬🇧 Long Finance — Digital Currencies Trade Fair
They have a very busy schedule, it is clear that the team is trying to make utrust extremely popular and it seems like it succeeds!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

If you are a business selling goods or services to customers you have to charge VAT or sales tax. No way around that. UTRUST has to provide the features to manage tax, both on the checkout page for customers and in the backend for businesses. For example VAT receipts, VAT ID for business customers, and tax reports.

Well, we have not yet seen what UTRUST interface will look like, maybe by the time of launch it will all be realized there.

i think it will look really good because they are performing really good until now so creating a pretty interface would be not the struggle

LOL I do not think you understand what I am saying.

Although a good looking and user-friendly interface are quite important, I am worried about the legal and technical part of tax in UTRUST's admin section and frontend. A correct implementation of global tax rules is no trivial matter.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

necessary for business project, understandable WP, and finally someone who follows their road-map)

For all that knows they made a partnership with another blockchain company Soma. It is social media with a marketplace.

I think having partnership with soma there is a bit reason only why Utrust agreed to be with it. But in Soma, I think they will ony use the popularity of Utrust, because they knew that utrust already build a big community in this industry. Then the ico of utrust was really amazing and being sold many tokens.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:08 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

They are confirmed at:

That is an impressive list of conferences and summits. After that your are bound to walk away with another partnership deal. Who from the team will represent you there? Will you switch persons or will only one present Utrust in all locations?

lance04

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

Is there any video with explanation about their platform and how it will be work? May be video with demo platform?

I don't think I've seen any video of Utrust platform, I'll check again.

Sir there is a existing video regarding to the explanation of the whole platform of utrust project. It is being posted on the very first page
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:30:59 PM

how do you think ICO will collect immediately hardcap or will it be a long ICO?

I think ICO will be fast as the developers are securing that it will be sold out fast. They are promoting this project and as we all know the project has a big chance of getting the attention of lots of investors because of it's fundamentals.We should wait until the ICO date come.
ICO will start on November 2nd, and they sold out about 53,400,000 tokens (~ $3,500,000) in Pre-sale and Pre ICO. I think token will be sold out on 1 week after opening sale day.  Cheesy

Yes sir, i hope that the tokens will be sold out at the launching of the ico on november 2 of this year because there lots of investors who are waiting for this
lance04

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:31:42 PM

Profiles of the peoples that makes the team are quite credible. Especially those who are pioneer in the crypto industry. Watch out for these people this is gonna be great!

The people behind this project were all experts and they want their project to be more successful that is why for the project to be a great success
the utrust must be developed by the people where skilled and has an expertise in the crypto world
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

how do you think ICO will collect immediately hardcap or will it be a long ICO?

I think ICO will be fast as the developers are securing that it will be sold out fast. They are promoting this project and as we all know the project has a big chance of getting the attention of lots of investors because of it's fundamentals.We should wait until the ICO date come.
ICO will start on November 2nd, and they sold out about 53,400,000 tokens (~ $3,500,000) in Pre-sale and Pre ICO. I think token will be sold out on 1 week after opening sale day.  Cheesy

Yes sir, i hope that the tokens will be sold out at the launching of the ico on november 2 of this year because there lots of investors who are waiting for this

What I sense with this token was this coming November 2, 2017 all remaining coins of Utrust will be sold out for sure. This another success history for utrust ico sales which is very in favor for the investors and lovers of utrust token.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

For all that knows they made a partnership with another [Suspicious link removed]pany Soma. It is social media with a marketplace.

One social media isn't enough..They need more to become a real market participant.

I agree and we are all expecting they will announce new partnership soon but i believe its hard to partner up when you dont have a working platform. They have few competitors in cryto world so they better act fast.  
Yes,u are right,now it is difficult to find new partnership. but i believe when the platform lunch, it will change the state!

I think we should give the team some time and credibility .. it's still early and they've shown some real potential in my honest opinion.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:12:35 PM

You really want to join an ICO where you get your tokens after 20 weeks? Really? Sorry but I don't like your idea, as investor I want my tokens like ASAP to be able to control them

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

Yes,u are right,now it is difficult to find new partnership. but i believe when the platform lunch, it will change the state!

I think we should give the team some time and credibility .. it's still early and they've shown some real potential in my honest opinion.
People should give the devs more time to develop their project it seems like many people don't have enough patience for ICOs.

Grishanya1234

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

Good evening everyone!
I read a large number of your posts and learned a lot of useful information about the project, it's not in vain that he interested me, in general it's good that I take part in the company's bounty, I hope the payments will be good and everyone will be satisfied!
This is my first signature in bounty companies!
Thank you all for your answers and good luck!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:29:13 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

They are confirmed at:

rofl, this looks like a worldtour map for a rockband, honestly Smiley  .... letz rock ><

good is, that they are not only sitting on their butt, but going out to the wide world and distributing the idea of utrust in every brain out there Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:17 PM

And which % they will charge for VAT? May they reduce this charge and make less than in Paypal?

What a peculiar question. Have you never paid VAT or sales tax? Tax rates are set by the government of the customer or the seller.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:10:39 PM

UTRUST WORLDWIDE ✈️

They are confirmed at:

rofl, this looks like a worldtour map for a rockband, honestly Smiley  .... letz rock ><

good is, that they are not only sitting on their butt, but going out to the wide world and distributing the idea of utrust in every brain out there Smiley
Great, very busy november  Grin

When will the ICO end? it would be nice if it ended after that tour is finished.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:18:43 PM

If you think it is a company still not active this kind of arrangements is a big deal. You can't be paypal in one night, you should start from somewhere. Besides, I think in soma they will be only payment system, other places just can add utrust and people choose it if they want to.
Although SOMA also a good project in this month, but I do not think it can compete with UTRUST in future.
UTRUST has a target clearly, this is a plus point for it, I really like a project has an ambitious target as UTRUST.
Overpass the Paypal system is not easy, but if UTRUST can does that, I do not think its token will have low price Cool

I don't think SOMA aims to compete with UTRUST. They have just signed a partnership. Besides, their concepts are quite different.

While this partnership is really good for Utrust, It's like a double edged sword for Soma. I mean, in Soma the currency is SCT but with Utrust you can use more currencies, people will use SCT or BTC, LTC, ETH etc...?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: