Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:02 PM

Yes there is no demo yet for Utrust, but I think it will come soon, when you invest in a project, you usually invest on the future and the potential of a project. UTRUST is a disruptive project with a the possibility to change the way people use crypto, the project can become the major platform for online paymentin crypto world.
It could even be worth more than bitcoin. But future will tell us.

I am not so sure if something will become more worth then bitcoin. It's more like the crypto version of Gold and even as there is something better, it holds his position. Maybe in a far far away crypto future something will become more worth then btc, but not in a near future in my opinion.

I don’t think UTRUST is trying to replace bitcoin. UTRUST is here to supprot the cryptocurrency and bitcoin as well. The price of bitcoin and UTRUST are ofcourse has a great distance but UTRUST will be worth it in it’s own respective way.

Why it has to replace BTC in the first place Cheesy? Yep exactly this, Utrust is here just to support bitcoin and other crypto currencies, of course if it works and devs deliver Utrust price will go up like every other crypto they support (because it can bring crypto to mainstream)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:39:11 PM

Have you seen Sojourn? Sojourn has a quite similar idea as Utrust but they are more of a niche market than a general one. They cater to payments in the travel industry and hotel industry. So in my opinion, why do that if we have everything that we need to transact to in just one platform just like Utrust. You can use Utrust in everything, not only in the hospitality industry, but to everything. That’s the reason why I’ll be betting more on the success of Utrust.

Yes that is true. Sojourn also has the same concept. Almost.

I agree with you. Doing all sorts of things like the sojourn project is kind of a hassle activity for its users. This project that the utrust developers has came up with is really awesome and obviously far greater than that of the sojourn project/concept. amd a lot of people sees this. That is why a lot are wanting to get involved with the project because they see great potential because of its great concepts. More power to utrust.

Indeed!
UTRUST will be the number one payment solution for crypto's in e-commerce! There is no other project can will do the thing UTRUST will be doing.

I'm a backer of UTRUST and they will dominate the market like paypal did!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:19:14 PM

Have you seen Sojourn? Sojourn has a quite similar idea as Utrust but they are more of a niche market than a general one. They cater to payments in the travel industry and hotel industry. So in my opinion, why do that if we have everything that we need to transact to in just one platform just like Utrust. You can use Utrust in everything, not only in the hospitality industry, but to everything. That’s the reason why I’ll be betting more on the success of Utrust.

I agree with you. Doing all sorts of things like the sojourn project is kind of a hassle activity for its users. This project that the utrust developers has came up with is really awesome and obviously far greater than that of the sojourn project/concept. amd a lot of people sees this. That is why a lot are wanting to get involved with the project because they see great potential because of its great concepts. More power to utrust.

I never heard of Sojourn before and the first thing that bothers me is their name. I dont even know how to pronounce it properly and i think that should be one of the first things to think about when you are starting the project. So ill stick with Utrust, at least you know immediately what it means. 

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:25:53 PM

Yes there is no demo yet for Utrust, but I think it will come soon, when you invest in a project, you usually invest on the future and the potential of a project. UTRUST is a disruptive project with a the possibility to change the way people use crypto, the project can become the major platform for online paymentin crypto world.

I'm not sure, bitcoin is the first and has a huge marketcap, there will be a long time before another crypto take the lead.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:41:13 PM

What UTRUST want to achieve as clearly stated on their website snd all along in their campaign is to provide a revolutionary payment platform that empowers buyers to pay with cryptocurrencies while providing a groundbreaking purchase protection mechanism.

Then they are also stating that by using the payment system the value of the token is bound to go up. This is good for investors, but we cannot think the value can go up as much or more than Bitcoin. They have different purposes and if UTRUST will deliver the price will do just well.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:51:25 PM

I'm not sure, bitcoin is the first and has a huge marketcap, there will be a long time before another crypto take the lead.

I don't think it is realistic to think utrust will worth more than bitcoin. It's even absurd to argue about it.

It is a very good project but limit your expectations with reality Smiley

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

Indeed!
UTRUST will be the number one payment solution for crypto's in e-commerce! There is no other project can will do the thing UTRUST will be doing.

I'm a backer of UTRUST and they will dominate the market like paypal did!

There are actually several other projects doing at least similar projects. But Utrust has quite some good USP's compared to the other projects. It will be hard to tell who will get mass adoption, but the one that does will explode. And some competition is healthy, this will also ensure that projects and teams have to really do their best.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:09:58 PM

i think UTRUST will allow us to pay on different platform with different crypto currencies. Its really a need for crypto users. if it come true ,will change real our life.

I agree. This project right here named utrust is something that we, crypto currency lovers really need today. This will really benefit our lives and make living as a crypto lover amd user a whole lot easier.  This will no doubt be a big step forward for the crypto world. This will surely increase popularity and traffic in the crypto world. And i am glad to be one of the people lucky enough to witness this monumental project's humble beginning. I will surely ride along with this project till it reaches success.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:12:26 PM

I am not so sure if something will become more worth then bitcoin. It's more like the crypto version of Gold and even as there is something better, it holds his position. Maybe in a far far away crypto future something will become more worth then btc, but not in a near future in my opinion.

That depends... bitcoin doesn't have a strong vision of the future, it just stays like it is and it can't adapt too fast. All the smart people seem to get frustrated and have moved to altcoins like ethereum where their skills and visions  are appreciated and can be turned into reality faster... without a strong leadership i am afraid that bitcoin will lose the place of highest marketcap. And after that... well.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

That depends... bitcoin doesn't have a strong vision of the future, it just stays like it is and it can't adapt too fast. All the smart people seem to get frustrated and have moved to altcoins like ethereum where their skills and visions  are appreciated and can be turned into reality faster... without a strong leadership i am afraid that bitcoin will lose the place of highest marketcap. And after that... well.
In my humble opinion bitcoin is far more superior than ETH and it will always be used to stored value Smiley
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

wait wait...Rootstock will add smart contracts on BTC and also don't forget about Lightning network. Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 but I'm not so sure that BTC has no future

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

I don't think it is realistic to think utrust will worth more than bitcoin. It's even absurd to argue about it.

at least, Utrust will worthy token if the market value can stable and growing by time.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:03:55 PM

https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb

Crypto Primers: UTRUST
This is the continuation of my Crypto Primers series. At CoinTrackr Insider we love disruptive technologies. By potentially opening up a market of nearly $200 billion capitalization to merchants everywhere, this project does just that. An ambitious goal for company that could change the online payment industry forever
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:00:11 PM

very high society antosias proved on UTRUST and ICO will run smoothly and succeed as expected and become a platfrom that can compete for online payment in the world of crypto in the future

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:14:09 PM

5 days to go and we will witness a sold out again in the history ! this is an amazing for us ! is your eth and bitcoin ready for now ?
its been a few weeks now since i last visited this thread and now its amazing 285 pages with lots of goodnews to read, i am ready now and have my wallet ready ! so lets get it ON!!

I will be at the front row to witness this ICO Smiley
This project is hyped with a lot of great reviews so a lot of investors saw it.

This will go fast! Cant wait to see this fly!
Keep it up devs
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:15:31 PM

Seems like we agree on this one. Ethereum is the one having the most potential right now to take over bitcoin.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:36:11 PM

Seems like we agree on this one. Ethereum is the one having the most potential right now to take over bitcoin.
It has very good potential but 5600 dollars vs 300$ on ETH is quite big
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

wait wait...Rootstock will add smart contracts on BTC and also don't forget about Lightning network. Ethereum is blockchain 2.0 but I'm not so sure that BTC has no future

I realize that this is not a popular idea, and i hope you are right. But the point was that bitcoin might not be the king of all coins in the future. Diversity in cryptocurrency market cap is growing all the time and the fight of the top is going to be brutal and well funded. But i am sliding away from the subject... Utrust has all the possibilities to be one of those top coins was my original point Tongue.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:55:31 PM

First time I hear about it. I wonder why they went for a niche market instead of well, the whole market like UTrust did.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:16:05 PM

Yes its true that the hype is really high, so much people enjoy and want to be in Utrust, it’s really nice. I really think that the ico will go very well, I’m impatient to see that skyrocket !
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: