Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313893 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:23:07 AM

Pre- sale already almost done on date 2 november. it seems many investor likes this UTRUST projects. of course this projects very promosing and will success. this is a big project and I am curious where the market place of this coin, i am very sure this ICO will be project which is successful in the future. hopefully UTRUST team provide satisfactory service for those who have participated in this project.

As far as I know, the pre-sale was completed in August, there was even an investor who wanted to sell the tokens received on the pre-sale (he urgently needed money)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

I've gone through several stages of enthusiasm, uncertainty, excitement, a little doubt, impatience and the more I learn about this company, the more gung-ho I become about the whole thing. This is seriously the best ICO in terms of its ability to become a household name. Get in as soon as you can and hold these damn tokens. They will not make you rich overnight. But mark my words here, a few years down the road you will be sitting on a goldmine.

I can't agree more. I don't know what will happen in short term, but in long term utrust is showing signs of very bright future.

Most of the successful ventures have took a year or more to be familiar in the crypto world. The time is of new ventures right now and Utrust will be one of the star.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:37:21 AM

now only left 4 days to start crowdsale. i think utrust is the one project will goes fast icos to cover hardcap. so that means first come and get first. if you see community interest really amazing. Utrust token price is 0.06$ that can be affordable for all investors. i think this opportunity never come again.

700,000,000 tokens will be issued during the crowdsale. It will hard to hit the hardcap but who knows. Utrust already spread this good project almost at every places and more people aware about it. I hope for the best result during the token sale!
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:54:57 AM

I've gone through several stages of enthusiasm, uncertainty, excitement, a little doubt, impatience and the more I learn about this company, the more gung-ho I become about the whole thing. This is seriously the best ICO in terms of its ability to become a household name. Get in as soon as you can and hold these damn tokens. They will not make you rich overnight. But mark my words here, a few years down the road you will be sitting on a goldmine.

I can't agree more. I don't know what will happen in short term, but in long term utrust is showing signs of very bright future.

I dont think we can expect record braking ICO since lately they dont collect as much money as before but i am sure they can go with whatever they will get and lunch the platform on time. We all see the great potential and with success comes profit.

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

10 more days to go for the UTRUST crowdsale , hope we can finish the ico early so UTRUST can proceed with the next developments for UTRUST.

This is good news I searched their website and it says there that UTRUST ICO starts on November 2, 2017, 2pm UTC. Can't wait to participate at Utrust ICO crowedsale. As of now they will only accept ETH/BTC wallet. Smiley Smiley Smiley (reference from their website)

As far as the tech goes Utrust have all the chances of selling out before the ICO ends.

I believe they will sell out in a few days, the ICO should be a success. Their marketing job is done very well. The product seems good. The team looks very committed and they are all over the Internet.
In my opinion, after the hard fork completed on October 25th, the market will comeback to normal.
Therefore, with the potential of Utrust token, I think it will reach hard cap within few hours.
Unless the cryptocurrency market still panic in that time Tongue
There was'nt hardfork on October 25th, it was a usual shitcoin, hardfork will only be in November and will be called segwit2x.
This whole bitcoin drama is exhausting from an investor point of view. I hope that this will be over soon Smiley

well BTG hardfork just happened and BTC slightly dropping and alts going up, so drama is almost over. 1 more to go Smiley

BTG wasn't a drama at all, s2x is a drama if they won't implement replay protection. Btw have you read conintelegraph article anout Utrust? https://cointelegraph.com/news/imagine-paypal-juiced-by-blockchain-steroids

I love that article. I've grown very fond of CT and I especially like the art.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

I dont think we can expect record braking ICO since lately they dont collect as much money as before but i am sure they can go with whatever they will get and lunch the platform on time. We all see the great potential and with success comes profit.

This ICO will be a succes but also dont think this could be a record.
There will be a lot of investors in the first day because of fear they would miss out on this ICO but they wouldnt reach the hard cap.

Really hope they reach hard cap.
Cant wait
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:12:26 AM

I was reading this article
https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb

Here is some of the most intresting parts:

UTRUST also plans on being a crypto-to-fiat gateway. Through the platform users will be able to transfer crypto into their UTRUST wallets in any of the supported currencies to convert it to fiat before withdrawing into their local bank accounts. While this may not sound like a big deal, it is indeed a major factor in the evaluation since this will be among the first companies — regulated in Switzerland — that is allowed to do just that, making it future proof and very valuable. Swiss banks support both, SWIFT and SEPA, which means bank transfers should be available worldwide.

UTRUST charges a fee of 1% on every payment. Up to 20% of this fee (so up to 0.2% of every payment made with non-UTRUST tokens) is being used to buy back tokens from partnering exchanges at market-rate and send them to an address that nobody owns, making them virtually untouchable, even for UTRUST.

There are also a lot of info in general about the team and the project, matters that were openly discussed in here too.
vitocorp

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

Two weeks ahead of its ICO on November 2nd 2017 (2pm UTC), cryptocurrency payments solution UTRUST has confirmed participation in key blockchain conferences across Europe, North America and Asia. These represent ongoing efforts to raise awareness and build new partnerships as part of UTRUST’s bid to be the world’s leading digital and blockchain payment platform.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-utrust-attending-blockchain-conferences-in-europe-asia-and-north-america-ahead-of-november-2nd-ico/
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:24:19 AM

Most of the successful ventures have took a year or more to be familiar in the crypto world. The time is of new ventures right now and Utrust will be one of the star.

Everything that is big now took time to develop. I just saw a banner of Utrust on Coinmarketcap, do you think its a affiliate link or they get paid per click?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:28:49 AM

Two weeks ahead of its ICO on November 2nd 2017 (2pm UTC), cryptocurrency payments solution UTRUST has confirmed participation in key blockchain conferences across Europe, North America and Asia. These represent ongoing efforts to raise awareness and build new partnerships as part of UTRUST’s bid to be the world’s leading digital and blockchain payment platform.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-utrust-attending-blockchain-conferences-in-europe-asia-and-north-america-ahead-of-november-2nd-ico/

awesome news. getting out there is important for brand awareness and tying some partnerships.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

Pre- sale already almost done on date 2 november. it seems many investor likes this UTRUST projects. of course this projects very promosing and will success. this is a big project and I am curious where the market place of this coin, i am very sure this ICO will be project which is successful in the future. hopefully UTRUST team provide satisfactory service for those who have participated in this project.

I share your optimism my friend. PayPal needs some competition and we need good cryptocurrencies payment solution Cool

Im agree with you. But one question, what disturb me. How they will working in counties, where crypto forbitten?

Which countries do you speak of? I would imagine that they just don't integrate into that countries E-commerce sites and leave it up to them to do their online shopping using whatever methods necessary for that region. VPNs and Proxy and so on.

No, they must working legally. So they will cant working in all countries...
greatteager

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:41:19 AM

This is important news, the team shows us that they are serious about success.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:51:01 AM

Everything that is big now took time to develop. I just saw a banner of Utrust on Coinmarketcap, do you think its a affiliate link or they get paid per click?

great advertisement in Coinmarketcap, this great promation for UTRUST ,gain more people's eye
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:18:47 AM

found a nice review about utrust, you guys should check this out. feel free to visit: https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb

cant wait for the sale Smiley
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:19:43 AM

This is important news, the team shows us that they are serious about success.

that's great. devs really serious with their project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
greatteager

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:21:19 AM

found a nice review about utrust, you guys should check this out. feel free to visit: https://medium.com/@cointrackr/utrust-8e814a2dbedb

A good review, I like that the team uses a lot of advertising and I think ICO will pass very quickly.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

A good review, I like that the team uses a lot of advertising and I think ICO will pass very quickly.

Thanks for the review, As the review says I also think that not having a prototype ready is a weak point for the project.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:41:28 AM

Not only on coinmarketcap, i saw it everywhere (ethscan, 9gag (if im not mistaken), any many more)
But i dont know whether its affliate or paid per click.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

That answered some of my concerns and i am glad we don't take the same road as coidash. That went really bad for investors.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

great advertisement in Coinmarketcap, this great promation for UTRUST ,gain more people's eye
I have the same thought. I think it is one of the most visited webpages by the users of this forum.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: