Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

10 more days to go for the UTRUST crowdsale , hope we can finish the ico early so UTRUST can proceed with the next developments for UTRUST.

This is good news I searched their website and it says there that UTRUST ICO starts on November 2, 2017, 2pm UTC. Can't wait to participate at Utrust ICO crowedsale. As of now they will only accept ETH/BTC wallet. Smiley Smiley Smiley (reference from their website)

As far as the tech goes Utrust have all the chances of selling out before the ICO ends.

I believe they will sell out in a few days, the ICO should be a success. Their marketing job is done very well. The product seems good. The team looks very committed and they are all over the Internet.
In my opinion, after the hard fork completed on October 25th, the market will comeback to normal.
Therefore, with the potential of Utrust token, I think it will reach hard cap within few hours.
Unless the cryptocurrency market still panic in that time Tongue

I didn't notice any panic in the market at all. Quite the opposite actually. Especially Bitcoin.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

10 more days to go for the UTRUST crowdsale , hope we can finish the ico early so UTRUST can proceed with the next developments for UTRUST.

This is good news I searched their website and it says there that UTRUST ICO starts on November 2, 2017, 2pm UTC. Can't wait to participate at Utrust ICO crowedsale. As of now they will only accept ETH/BTC wallet. Smiley Smiley Smiley (reference from their website)

As far as the tech goes Utrust have all the chances of selling out before the ICO ends.

I believe they will sell out in a few days, the ICO should be a success. Their marketing job is done very well. The product seems good. The team looks very committed and they are all over the Internet.
In my opinion, after the hard fork completed on October 25th, the market will comeback to normal.
Therefore, with the potential of Utrust token, I think it will reach hard cap within few hours.

market is already showing sign of recover, but is pretty slow. Maybe a few more days will be needed to make bitcoin flow back into altcoins and therefore ICOs
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 880

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:56:27 AM

News about Utrust on cointelegraph. They have a good adversiting  Roll Eyes

https://cointelegraph.com/news/imagine-paypal-juiced-by-blockchain-steroids

There, the article even says that UTRUST is superior to Paypal. It's probably premature to say so.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

There was'nt hardfork on October 25th, it was a usual shitcoin, hardfork will only be in November and will be called segwit2x.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

That is great to see, that website has a lot of traffic and any commercial before ICO is welcome. It looks like they are adding to activity of their marketing campaign.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

Utrust will become the most successful ICO after MobileGo, I'm sure the utrust achievement on ICO can overcome the results obtained by mobilego

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

Saw this article to, great one!
Love there picture about Utrust Cheesy and they title: Paypal on steroids!

Utrust will be backed by a lot of people and really think this could be the ICO of November!
Great work you guys
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:59:25 AM

There was'nt hardfork on October 25th, it was a usual shitcoin, hardfork will only be in November and will be called segwit2x.
This whole bitcoin drama is exhausting from an investor point of view. I hope that this will be over soon Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

This whole bitcoin drama is exhausting from an investor point of view. I hope that this will be over soon Smiley

Wish for the same. But maybe the price will be back to normal again in the beginning of 2018 since there will be two forks soon if I am not mistakenly read the news.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

I am ready to sell 100k tokens Utrust at the price of $0,05 (total $5k)

I bought on pre-sale, I can confirm of a screenshot from a my account.
Everything is honest, no SCAM. I don't have sense to deceive (my income from a difference of the prices).

Attention: tokens will be moved only after ICO (~10th of November). Only then I will be able to send them to the buyer.

If you don't trust, we can make through escrow.
Also honesty confirmation: my account at BitcoinTalk-forum which is expensive to me.

Still relevant

Algorithm
1. The buyer sends 5k USDT to the eskrow.
2. I send a certain sum (for example 1k USDT) to the escrow - as pledge (guarantee of the fact that I won't cancel the arrangement)
3. Wait...
4. ~10th of November I send tokens Utrust to eskrow. (It is impossible earlier. Tokens will be moved only after ICO)
5. The escrow sends me 6k USDT (5k + 1k pledge) and to the buyer - 100k Utrust tokens.

Profit Smiley

if you are interested, send me a PM.

I think I got your PM, I was considering it but i have to pass sorry. Was also considering finding a person to buy it and escrow it myself for a fee Smiley, but didnt find anyone goolduck!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Yes l also think that have the possibility tu use a lot of different coin and token is great for Utrust. You will be able to reach more people if you allow a lot of coin, and Utrust will do it. UTRUST can really become a big platform for online payment, even the biggest in crypto world.

Yes. You are right. Because not all of us like and use the same coins, and not all of us have the privilege to buy coins that utrust may require. So i think having a wider variety of coins useable would be a great feature for utrust if it so gaooened that they implement this idea in their project. That will really be a great way to pull in a lot of people to use their services.
The problem is if they add too many currencies it will be complicated. I think top ten should be enough.

Which problems? I think more currensies will be better. Top 50 for example

Too many maybe? to list 50 coins you need to open and manage 50 addresses as well, and you think that people will trade with every top 50 coins? In my opinion just a waste if time and resources (and in top 50, even in top 10, there are coins/tokens not meant for payments)

I believe there is already a team doing a study behind the scene researching which altcoins can be used for the purposes of utrust's functions. Otherwise, we cant really move forward with this
Quite enough top 5 coins for payments, other coins are not intended as a means of payment.

I don't get the drama on this, any amount of currencies that work as a payment, is fine. How is it complicated?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

I on the contrary believe that it is still only beginning   Cheesy Wink

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:52:54 AM

Everything is honest, no SCAM. I don't have sense to deceive (my income from a difference of the prices).

Attention: tokens will be moved only after ICO (~10th of November). Only then I will be able to send them to the buyer.

Also honesty confirmation: my account at BitcoinTalk-forum which is expensive to me.

Still relevant

Algorithm
2. I send a certain sum (for example 1k USDT) to the escrow - as pledge (guarantee of the fact that I won't cancel the arrangement)
3. Wait...
4. ~10th of November I send tokens Utrust to eskrow. (It is impossible earlier. Tokens will be moved only after ICO)
5. The escrow sends me 6k USDT (5k + 1k pledge) and to the buyer - 100k Utrust tokens.

Profit Smiley

Can you explain me why you need to make the deal now if you can't get the money anyways before 10th of November? If this is the case, you could just wait and sell then the ordinary way.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:20:32 AM

I am excited to see how these bitcoin forks will work out and what kind of effect they will have on UTrust ICO. I also have the feeling this is only the beginning.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

well BTG hardfork just happened and BTC slightly dropping and alts going up, so drama is almost over. 1 more to go Smiley
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:31:20 AM

Still relevant

Algorithm
3. Wait...

Profit Smiley

Can you explain me why you need to make the deal now if you can't get the money anyways before 10th of November? If this is the case, you could just wait and sell then the ordinary way.

dunno, maybe he is in a pinch and wants to get out of it, but why then escrow Smiley

@granturismo777

why do you want to sell so badly? this token will skyrocket Smiley
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:50:44 AM

That could be the real outcome of this. Soon you don't even know in what fork you are supposed to pay with. Cheesy... "Are you accepting the fork 34b?"
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:50:54 AM

Still relevant

Algorithm
3. Wait...

Profit Smiley

dunno, maybe he is in a pinch and wants to get out of it, but why then escrow Smiley

@granturismo777

why do you want to sell so badly? this token will skyrocket Smiley

I really can't understand either. If you are afraid it will perform badly after the ico, still you can sell it more than 0.05 easily. What is the rush about it?

URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:00:51 AM

UTRUST is a payment solution that provides buyers with a purchase protection. A game changer in the crypto currency online payment. It is safer, faster and cheaper.
Granturismo777

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:02:16 AM

Thanks to all for responses. I will absolutely honestly sell these symbols for 5k USD.
I'm ready to undertake search of the eskrow.

My purpose - to hedge risk of change of cost of cryptocurrencies in close time until the token begins to trading. A feather in the hand is better than a bird in the air.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: