Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:48:34 AM

I have a lot dreams ,but from that one of my major dream is a house which is surrounded by flower garden and different kinds of fruits and vegetable plantations within 20 hectares,which is near a river.and own a personal house boat.Jeep compass is one of my dream car that i want to brought it for long trips.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:52:05 AM

My dream one day bitcoin will legalized all over the world. I can use my bitcoin for my daily activity,
one of my dream is bitcoin will go up to 10k usd within next 2/3 year
I have a plane to build up a mining farm, if bitcoin price will go up to 10k usd then I will be able to set up my own mining farm.  Roll Eyes

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:00:00 AM

My dream is to become a millionaire with the help of bitcoin someday,  not only me but every human being dreamed of being in top of the society,where he can do all he wants, travel around the world without any problem at all.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
The dream I want so far is to be a famous and respected person with the help of bitcoin one day and then I want to help a lot of people who are less able if one day I was helped by the bitcoin.

A millionnaire's probably shooting for the moon but i've known a lot of people whose lives have already changed financially due to bitcoin. I prefer to keep it modest and just strive to be like them having comfortable lives because of bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:38:34 AM

my biggest dream with bitcoin is to have a house in the village. then has a lot of rice field.sehingga can enjoy old age in a beautiful place, calm, and comfortable.

zabjerr

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

my dream is that I will be taking bitcoin because I want to be a legendary to raise the wages, and to accumulate a lot of coins for when I sell them.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:24:49 AM

I've always been dreaming of having my own house with swimming pool and basketball court for my son. I wanna earn much so that I can prepare for my future together with my family. I just want a decent life that is why I am doing my best. Smiley

Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:33:11 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

My bitcoin dreams are: first of all I want to help my parents someday. I want to buy a house and car for them. The next thing is to help or give a charity to the churches and help poor people. Also, I want to travel the whole world to discover more things. I want to have a business that someday will be successful and can help me to provide anything. I want my life to be a decent and happy.
Michaelinejhian#09

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:43:06 AM

The reason why I'm here and doing bitcoins was for my family.  I want to earn enough to buy new house for my wife and daughter. Buy a car and a motor to use every where we want to go. Earn best for my daughter's edcuation expenses.  Help my mother and father in sending my siblings to schools.  Support the medication needs of my grand mother. Buy their own house so they don't need to live in the same house with my uncle.  Additional capital for my present business and expand it into a motor shop with tons of supplies on it with mechanic that will be given wages.  Expand the capital needs of my wife for her beauty and apparrel online business.  And have enough savings for our family so atleast we're always prepared when we need it.  Ofcourse, I will keep bitcoins too like others too, because its precious and valuable compare to gold.  These were just my simple dreams.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

I dream that one day or in the future bitcoin price was 1 btc =$1,000,000 usd dollars but possible in the end because of many years past bitcoin was on the step to success.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:29:20 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

my bitcoin dream is to have my own hotels and restorations in some big cities and maybe in some countries too
suncut

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

Dream big! hoping for me to be able to have bitcoins in my wallet in the future and rise its value, a way to start a good life. not rushing it, first enjoying this forum.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

I have lot dreams for bitcoin. But first, if I can earn in bitcoin , I will help first my family, my parents. I want them to be happy with me, I will buy what they want or need before buying mine. I will show them what bitcoin can do and provide them their needs.

Family first, that is also what I am dreaming of.  Though my family already knew about bitcoin that it can give an extra income, I never gave them anything that will be so beneficial to all of them.  Maybe if I have a lot of bitcoin, I will renovate our house and bring them to somewhere.  Just giving them a memory that is unforgettable.  After that I will buy my own house, buy a car, and even put up a business of my own.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:29:57 AM

I always dreamed I could walk around the world and explore all the places on earth, with bitcoin I can do anything I like and I want to create an elite village of all the electronics that exist sophisticated until everyone feels comfortable.

great idea like bitcoin are using hashing system running by the new electronic technology but my dream for bitcoin are to become popular and fomous around the world if this happen i can used bitcoin any where i go using the bitcoin.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:03 AM

When i have a lot of bitcoin my dream is just simple. I will invest a house and lot for my mom because i wanted her to have a comfortable house car as well. For myself I will buy as well a big house, i will put up business for continuous profit, invest in bitcoin for a long term investment, travel the world and save for the future of my family.
Well I think everyone have a dream and same I have dream with bitcoin and I want to buy a house and I am sure that bitcoin is the only hope for me because since I join bitcoin from that day till now I am going to keep save all my bitcoin and I am just waiting for the right time when the price go high the I will sell and will buy my own house.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

My bitcoin dreams are: first of all I want to help my parents someday. I want to buy a house and car for them. The next thing is to help or give a charity to the churches and help poor people. Also, I want to travel the whole world to discover more things. I want to have a business that someday will be successful and can help me to provide anything. I want my life to be a decent and happy.

if I want to build a dream house, which I have long wanted from bitcoin results, hopefully quickly realized, so that when working to earn bitcoin can be with family
Endo_HSP

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:41 AM

Travel more of the world.
We're born with nothing, we die with nothing. Might as well see beauty in the world before we're too old to move.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:49:57 AM

My bitcoin dream is simple to become a rich person where I can retire at a very young age. I don't want to retire on my old 50's onwards because it's not just appropriate to enjoy life if I'm that too old enough. But if bitcoin's value will be increasing and I've got a lot of it on my wallet then it's a dream come true that if I'm able to earn a lot of bitcoin then I can retire early.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:13:01 PM

I really believe i can achieve most of my dreams through Bitcoin. being able to live in my dream house and drive my dream car. you mentioned about hectares of land, am loving farming too both crops and poultry. want to have have one of the biggest that will be well known in my country.
KenDowson

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:18:29 PM

financial freedom, open and transparent goverment sector

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

i have many dream for my family and for myself so if i got many money by earning the bitcoin we called about the bitcoin dream the first i going to build my family house my family is the very important to me because if they not in this world so who i am. as a gift for my growing up disciplined and descent man i build a house for them then create an small business that my father want i build restaurant for him because it his want. then i next about my dream for myself.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: