Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Farfenkugel

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:32:50 PM

While reading the comments i see a lot of people with simular dreams wich is normal.

My goal is also to earn a nice house with a big yard to live in with my kids, wife and mother.

My goal extends to the part of earning me some nice external income each month to secure the future for my family.

I hope all people who seek a good life, will succeed ! Don't give up guys, the dream is just arround the corner !

Check out https://startcryptogame.com for a complete guide, information and proof of payments @ 15+ Crypto games, faucets & more.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boys27

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:46:22 PM

My bitcoin dream, is hopefully my dream of having a home from bitcoin and also can have farm and farm. I always had that dream. But since I knew the bitcoin of my dreams getting closer to being accomplished. Hopefully this year all my dreams are achieved.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:31:33 PM

Your dream is very good, if I personally I want to collect as much bitcoin as I can, then I save it for a long time, and when the price is very high then I will sell some bitcoin I to buy property in the real world like land or home, And some of my bitcoin will trade to produce more bitcoin then I invest for my future
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

I have a dream to become a millionaire. Maybe with bitcoin investing, my dream will be achieved. I believe bitcoin will give way for me to become a millionaire. With the fluctuating bitcoin price allowed me to take advantage of bitcoin. I see the rise in bitcoin prices is very high. So it made it easier for me to become a millionaire.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:56:47 PM

My government allowed me and people in my country to use bitcoin as an alternative way of legal payments. That's my dream for bitcoin.

Very concrete and direct answer, so let me share my thoughts about dreaming about for bitcoin specially for the future plans that I am pertaining with, is all about my childrens who were growing up and have a good future. That's why I am pursuing and holding my tokens, then selling it a good price for bitcoin and hold for longer terms just because of that dreams for my kids. Of course geeting rich will follow at the same time and nobody will recognize it because it's a digital asset and non transparent to physical world.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 11:57:22 PM

Your dream is very good, if I personally I want to collect as much bitcoin as I can, then I save it for a long time, and when the price is very high then I will sell some bitcoin I to buy property in the real world like land or home, And some of my bitcoin will trade to produce more bitcoin then I invest for my future
I also have the same expectations. Save as much bitcoin as I can get. Look at bitcoin price moves for sure everyone will be confident that in the future bitcoin prices will be much better than current prices. So all the dream people would want to have a lot of bitcoin in the walllet.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:53:25 AM

I still did not think of dreams in Bitcoin because my income from Bitcoin is not high. But I hope when you can earn a lot of money from Bitcoin, start a big business, buy 1 house, buy cars, help poor people, build orphanages. God knows whether my dream will come true.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 03:57:14 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!

My Bitcoin dream at the moment is to have enough BTC to buy everything, have a stable life, help families, parents and siblings have a good career and life. Besides, I dream of having enough money to travel around the world. But that dream is too far away

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:54:09 AM

Typical dream that most of us wanted. My big dream in btc is that, I don't need to get a job outside. Relax, just staying at home and convert my btc into fiat If I'm in need of money. I can buy what I wan't. All of it is possible in btc but because it was so hard to earn, it seems it will stay just a dream.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:32:54 AM

Buying a house, traveling around the world, start up a business and many more things. but the the most important one is buying a house first, i would be able to buy a house when bitcoin price will be over $20k. i hope price reaches $20k in 5-7 years time.  Roll Eyes
Well, my dream is to have a big house and have a lot of bitcoin that I can use in my business. In addition to that, if I have a lot of bitcoin all my dream would come true and having a lot of bitcoin is a chance to become rich in the future. Lastly, I hope by using bitcoin all my dreams would come true.
same here, i really wanted to buy my own house before i have my own family. then the remaining bitcoin would be used to put up a small business and that business will be the start of my earnings to provide the needs of my family.
My Bitcoin dream if I will be given a chance to own is to have more of it soon. Once I reach that target of having more Bitcoins in the future I will be buying house and lot for my family, extra lot for for me to plant fruits and vegetables for my daily needs, buy a motorcycle or a car, start a small business and help others in my area. I will be helping our youth organization most especially in terms of livelihood or I think I will give funds for our organization to make projects in our community such as street lighting, buy sports equipments and many more if only I will be having much BTC in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
truongthienhoa00

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:43:42 AM

My dream is very simple Smiley)) I just need to see 1 more Bitcoin pending in my wallet everyday when I wake up. LOL. But I think my dream is still really really far Smiley))
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:49:18 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

My dream is to have lots of bitcoin and will do the trading, then open your own business with the result of bitcoin. May be very difficult to get bitcoin, but I will keep trying hard until my dream can be achieved.
jonggrang

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:59:24 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin, i will change it into rupiah and i will use to buy an peaceful house so I can stay at home peacefully with may family. and I want to buy a car so I can go anywhere with my family. getting holiday together with my family using a car.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:04:37 AM

I dream that i can get a lot of bitcoin and i wanna build an food company to earn more money. I will take the risk of business because every risk you can challenge yourself.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:41:41 AM

Well, I'll definitely build my dream house which located near the sea and somehow above a cliff *Like Tony Stark's house*. Then, I'll probably invest some of it starting a business, specifically a Restaurant *It's my mom's dream, and My dream is to fulfill her dream*. Though my ultimate dream is to establish a company in which I could support our community in our province. Since our province is located far from the commercial area and the main source of income is farming and fishing. I plan to buy all those fields that are owned by foreigners, In which they're abusing some of the farmers in our community.

To add, I would like to fulfill my childhood dream which is to be a PILOT! Being a Pilot cost a lot, and if ever I get so lucky in this industry and earned enough then I wouldn't waste any moment and chances to pursue it.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:45:30 AM

yes. I also have dreams with bitcoin. With bitcoin, I hope I can build a restaurant business. Because the land in the big city is very expensive, I decided to save and hold bitcoin for an unspecified time, waiting for the right time to sell it. When the time is right, I'll buy a piece of land in a big city and set up a business.

wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:28:15 AM

My bitcoin dream is...
One day i will get 1 btc and after i get 1 btc i will sell that into my curreny after that i will buy some miner tool to mine bitcoin everyday nonstop to get more profit
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:36:26 AM

My bitcoin dream is...
One day i will get 1 btc and after i get 1 btc i will sell that into my curreny after that i will buy some miner tool to mine bitcoin everyday nonstop to get more profit
,i guess for now maybe its not a wise decision to made on doing mining. But who knows maybe you would benefit from it someday. initially speaking when we say mining, there are lots of things to do when you are going build your own mining set, just like high maintenance of electricity and good GPU's in order for you to mine without hassle and there wont be problems in your mining. It would really cost such a high amount of money to start mining as for me.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

My bitcoin dream is to build my own bitcoin mining company (WOW Cheesy ). I would like to build my own mining rigs but I think it would cost much money to make it come true. However, I never stopped dreaming about it, and I hope that one day, when the right time comes, I will be able to fulfill this dream and make it become a reality.
TTMNewsK

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:09:43 AM

My bitcoin dream is to buy my own house using the bitcoin.
I know that bitcoin will help me to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: