Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Bitcoin Dream?  (Read 23636 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:38:57 AM

My dream if I succeed and profit from bitcoin, I want to buy a car and a house, I also want to help my family
I hope this will come true soon
That's possible here but you won't be able to get that if you will not gonna work hard, always believe that nothing is impossible
if you are smart. Bitcoin has help other people fulfill their dreams so you have to be confident you can have yours fulfilled as well soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:49:40 AM

My ultimate dream for bitcoin is that it will be widely accepted by our society. Have a sufficient fund for trading that will be enough to let go of my job and make some fortune out of it. And I hope that many opportunities online will be available with regards to cryptos so that it can free ourselves from a 9hrs job and spend more time in family.

Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:30:30 AM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.
Well, I wanted to have 1 bitcoin before this year ends. I wanted to make my eyes clearer through LASIK using bitcoin. I also wanted to buy a new laptop using bitcoin. These are my short term dream.
As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.
Wow. That was a great long term dream and I wanted to have something like that too. A resort would be a great business in the philippines too.
I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.
That is also a great idea. A poultry house is also a great business connected to farming.
Harbal

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

My bitcoin aspiration is so easy grow to be a billionaire someday  and every little thing will be alright.  Millionaires has no issues at all,  cause the only issue that arrives on thier mind is how to be a multi millionaire.
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:45:27 PM

My bitcoin dream is to using my bitcoin holding to build a business that can produce a stable income. It's very important for me because I'm thinking of leaving my job.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:01:59 PM

My bitcoin dream is to using my bitcoin holding to build a business that can produce a stable income. It's very important for me because I'm thinking of leaving my job.

Most of them i think will be having the same dream or first preference of a stable income. My dream is very short at the current price if i have 50 btc then i can leave happily and by doing this tasks what ever i am earning will be enough for me to kill my time and i will convert the 30% of the btc to fiat currency and buy a house and deposit some fiat currency in bank to earn steady interest and leave happily with my family
CrownPolly

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:02:53 PM

My bitcoin-dream is this:
I want to collect 50 bitcoins for long-term storage
3 bitcoins, I will enter the exchange for medium-term purchases of alternative coins
1 bitcoin - for short-term trades
2 bitcoins for the purchase of alternative coins for long-term storage.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:17:49 PM

My Bitcoin dream would be freedom and prestige. If the price of altcoins were to dramatically multiply it would enable me the freedom of time and movement. With this I would be able to travel and contribute all over the world. I would be able to grow and scale a passive income generating business and ultimately live the good life.

Of course, my dream can be realized with just fiat money, but seeing Bitcoin succeed would make my goals and mission so much sweeter  Cheesy
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:24:49 PM

My dream is to become an online business entrepreneur, bitcoin has made it easier for me to find my own identity, hopefully bitcoin can continue to exist and bring changes in the world economy through proper government regulation, I do not want bitcoin replaced with other currencies because it is very familiar with my daily life.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

Okay, I am just making that headline short and sweet. What I mean is: What is one big dream that you want to realized out of your Bitcoin income? No matter how small or big it is, please share it with us here.

As for me, I have a big dream of having my own 10-hectare farm somewhere here in my locality and I want to stuff that area with all the fruits I can find here and with my main products which are cacao and coffee.

I guess I have this special connection with the soil and the land that is giving us the food and sustenance daily. And who knows maybe years from now I can be able to issue tokens out of that farm...something like AgriTokens or AgriCoins.

Please share your dreams!
I'm dreaming of buying 10 more condominium units and get rented. That would a solid, stable and tangible income every month. Then settle in the village buy or build a house and fish ponds and live the kind of life i am dreaming of there.

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

I have a dream of making a home for my mother. I invest five bitcoins with a long run. I hope the next few years can grant my dream.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

I dream that i would become a hero member and by that i will be having lots of money that in due time i could buy a car. I also dream of having many accounts then letting others to use it and i will just take percentage to it. So that i could also help others specially those i know.
Protected101

Merit: 117

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:19:11 AM

Im dreaming to save money for the future of my family .having some assets like house,aparent for rentals and having my own business that can be surely profitable.i want to ensure the future of my children by choosing bitcoin as my other source of income.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:27:53 AM

For me, my bitcoin dream is to have a lot of bitcoins and having a continuous or growing money. I want to have my own business like coffee shops, flower shops and many more. Also mu dream is to help my family especially for our financial needs. So i guess, i should spend more time in bitcoin for me to reach my dreams in life.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:32:32 AM

For me, my bitcoin dream is to have a lot of bitcoins and having a continuous or growing money. I want to have my own business like coffee shops, flower shops and many more. Also mu dream is to help my family especially for our financial needs. So i guess, i should spend more time in bitcoin for me to reach my dreams in life.

I sure hope you achieve your dream. I wish for the same also, financial needs covered to have less stress and be stress free. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
8270thNinja

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:58:04 AM

My dream is to have atlease 1,000 Bitcoins some of it will be used as a collection,some will be used as a financial aid to my bad financial status  and some of it will be given to my sons as a treasure that they can use if they want money, but most of all i want to have a worldwide treasure hunting where they need to dig and find the paper bitcoins and if they do find it then the bitcoin is theirs now.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:05:41 AM

"I have a dream." Cheesy
My dream is develop my own digital currency and acquire some interaction with bitcoins. But a dream to buy something with bitcoins, i saw here in the forum some time ago a ducati for sale in my own country, no doubt it would be a dream to get something like that.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:47:37 PM

Everyone has dream in life. Yes i have also dream in life about my bitcoin. If i can do more and more work in this market i can get more bit coin and if have more bitcoin my thoutht is i will trade in market and thats way i can earn more bitcoin thouth it has a risk.... Huh Undecided
Zigsss

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

My bitcoin dream would be to have as much money as i can and go on vacations when i am old with my wife and kids and have fun and think about how i earned all of this with bitcoin for my future.
Vaoric

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

My dream is that i have like 1 bitcoin and the value will rise to like a million dollars.  So i can buy anything i want.
Like a yacht or my own helicopter. That would be awesome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: